Surprised the lack of Three Houses appearances so far

Midnox

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... This will be interesting... 3H getting all the CYL spots would be something! And honestly, I don't doubt.

My only doubt is about the male side and the order: Dimitri in 1st and Claude in 2nd, or Claude in 1st and Dimitri in 2nd...? I leading to Dimitri in 1st, but I am sure Joe Zieja will campaign for Claude with memes and stuff.

my two husbands. 

it seems that the #2 seems to get the best stuff over the #1 winner. 

and 10000 percent Joe would be team #voteclaude.

Not actually a fan of having people with more visibility campaign for characters they like, even if they did voice the character. Now, I'm pretty certain Claude's going to win anyway regardless of whether anyone's backing his corner or not. But I don't want repeats of things like f!Robin and Louise getting much higher than they should've on their own because someone on youtube with lots of fans campaigned people who don't care about Heroes to vote for them en masse.

Like I said, be patient. They're surely going to put in more Three Houses, and the later they wait the more interesting the characters can be since they can actually talk about stuff that's not ~generic shit~

Honestly I really do feel bad for Marth fans right now. As much as I want Marth to finally win a CYL after losing three years in a row, there's just no way he's gonna be able to beat both Dimitri and Claude. I'd be fine with both of them winning the Male Category mind you, but it still really sucks for Marth fans 😞

6 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Honestly I really do feel bad for Marth fans right now. As much as I want Marth to finally win a CYL after losing three years in a row, there's just no way he's gonna be able to beat both Dimitri and Claude. I'd be fine with both of them winning the Male Category mind you, but it still really sucks for Marth fans 😞

unless the vote is split. 
I love both Claude and DImitri but i'd be voting for Dimitri for my 3 men votes. 

22 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

unless the vote is split. 
I love both Claude and DImitri but i'd be voting for Dimitri for my 3 men votes. 

Why would the vote be split? They made it a point where most characters who had multiple versions of themselves had their votes merged. I don't see them going back to the old way of voting

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Why would the vote be split? They made it a point where most characters who had multiple versions of themselves had their votes merged. I don't see them going back to the old way of voting

well i just gave you an example. 
I like DImitri and Claude. but i'd vote for Dimitri. maybe someone else who likes both will vote Claude. vs. having a dedicated push towards just one. meaning that Marth could win. 

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well i just gave you an example. 
I like DImitri and Claude. but i'd vote for Dimitri. maybe someone else who likes both will vote Claude. vs. having a dedicated push towards just one. meaning that Marth could win. 

Statistically speaking, dividing each voter's vote into 7 separate votes doesn't significantly change the results at the top in a voting pool of this size. What it does is add a bit more resolution at the bottom (so that there will be fewer ties).