Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn! (November 29th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Barst: The Hatchet
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge
    • Mordecai: Kindhearted Tiger
    • Ike: Vanguard Legend
    • Hawkeye: Desert Guardian
    • Duma: God of Strength
    • Dorcas: Serene Warrior
    • Effie: Army of One

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2019 at 02:59 AM

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

@BoaFerox, @mampfoid @Diovani Bressan lemme know if you want Myrrh or Demon Leanne (or someone magic like Flying Nino, Dancehardt or Healer Camilla)

All of those sound like great options, I'll let you know if I need any particular colors once the event is running. Dancehardt sounds useful, and I don't have him so I've never tried him either. I'll be having my usual Summer Tana in the lead, but let me know if you want a different color or perhaps something like Reyson to let Mordecai transform.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

All of those sound like great options, I'll let you know if I need any particular colors once the event is running. Dancehardt sounds useful, and I don't have him so I've never tried him either. I'll be having my usual Summer Tana in the lead, but let me know if you want a different color or perhaps something like Reyson to let Mordecai transform.

oh yah that would be cool to consider the transformation condition. 

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Her arms aren't that muscular in FE6:

ekhidna.png

But looking at both Elibe games because they share an artist(?), Echidna, while not muscular compared to any Fighter/Dieck man with arms exposed, is nonetheless the most muscular woman in either game. Even Vaida is less muscled, albeit her artwork pose makes it a little difficult to say that with absolute certainty.

Heck, the next woman, maybe, with visible muscular bulk on display, would be Nailah, four games later. That's just a normative gendered beauty bias at work, preventing women from showing bulk.

Oh, Nailah, knew I was forgetting someone...! Thank you.

Yeah, I did forget her FE6 official art too and just assumed "axes heavy, Echidna strong" (in muscles, not in stats, I didn't look them up), my bad. Being the winner in the Women of Elibe category is something, at least.

What this gauntlet needs is big hairy barbarian Maribelle, alt when-

Edited by Kori

Forgot that there was another VG happening soon though seeing Ike show up in yet another is about as tiring as seeing Camilla and Tharja being in almost every single one. Anyways, I'm going Team Barst for Archanean representation.

Hour 1 totals:

• Barst: 1,140,876
  • Helbindi: 2,917,349
  • Mordecai: 1,825,342
  • Ike: 20,798,708
  • Hawkeye: 831,245
  • Duma: 6,947,828
  • Dorcas: 2,683,558
  • Effie: 11,705,139

Poor Ike and Duma might not get many multipliers - if at all - this round.  Mordecai and Hawkeye are Team Feathers.

To anyone using my predictors: I'd like to hear your input.  Is there anything you'd like me to add or change?  Please PM me with your thoughts (don't reply here so that the thread is not derailed)!  I'm open to ideas!

5 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Hour 1 totals:

• Barst: 1,140,876
  • Helbindi: 2,917,349
  • Mordecai: 1,825,342
  • Ike: 20,798,708
  • Hawkeye: 831,245
  • Duma: 6,947,828
  • Dorcas: 2,683,558
  • Effie: 11,705,139

Poor Ike and Duma might not get many multipliers - if at all - this round.  Mordecai and Hawkeye are Team Feathers.

Yeah... it was not a surprise. hahaha

For Ike to lose, just a multiplier will do it.

Edit: Not a chance of Ike losing this round. lol

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

The only male mythic hero deserves more love. Seriously, I want more male mythic heroes. 

Indeed.

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

The only male mythic hero deserves more love. Seriously, I want more male mythic heroes. 

me too. my orbs would be safe then. unless they flew. then i'd be in trouble. 

Edited by daisy jane

I jumped on Team Dorcas to celebrate randomly pulling him while hunting for a Hector. Hopefully he gets a neat refine someday.

Anyways I have my recently +10'ed Panne up as my main. Hopefully that works for folks. And people really need to stop putting same colors up as their units. Geez.

What the hell is wrong with people, seriously.

I'm on Duma's team and I swear I don't think I've ever gotten THIS MAYBE COLORLESS ALLIES EVER.

Do the majority of players always put up an ally the same color as the unit they're supporting, or is the game just evil and giving you randomized allies of the same color you're on more often than normal?

Has Ike gotten ANY multipliers? Geez, he's completely wrecking poor Mordecai. In fact, Ike leads everyone in terms of scoring! WE LIKE IKE.

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Do the majority of players always put up an ally the same color as the unit they're supporting, or is the game just evil and giving you randomized allies of the same color you're on more often than normal?

I imagine there are lots of players out there who do that. They either do not realize it or do not care. Unfortunately, we do not have a system in place to punish that behavior. At the very least, I think they should allow us to blacklist allies based on color. And to expand on that, they should give us the ability to reject allies and restart the battle, and the more times an ally is rejected, the less rewards they receive.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I imagine there are lots of players out there who do that. They either do not realize it or do not care. Unfortunately, we do not have a system in place to punish that behavior. At the very least, I think they should allow us to blacklist allies based on color. And to expand on that, they should give us the ability to reject allies and restart the battle, and the more times an ally is rejected, the less rewards they receive.

I'm on Team Effie. I got paired with an Anna that had tier 1 versions of GOOD fodder equipped and with a basic axe. I checked her skill list and she had good stuff inherited, such as Blue Flame, but all of it was unequipped. Their username was "HateMe" lol. I am surprised people may actually be doing this on purpose...

How does the system determine which friend you ally with? Every single match I've played it puts me with the same friend. It's nice I get to use a Claude because I don't have him yet, but I'd like a little variety. Is it because he might be my only friend who supported Mordecai? If that's the case, if any other Mordecai supporters want to use Altina, feel free to add me 2410298309 (sorry, is posting friend codes allowed? if not, I'll delete it)

6 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Is it because he might be my only friend who supported Mordecai?

That's right. I've sent a request, though I currently have another bow cavalier up.

4 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

How does the system determine which friend you ally with? Every single match I've played it puts me with the same friend. It's nice I get to use a Claude because I don't have him yet, but I'd like a little variety. Is it because he might be my only friend who supported Mordecai? If that's the case, if any other Mordecai supporters want to use Altina, feel free to add me 2410298309 (sorry, is posting friend codes allowed? if not, I'll delete it)

I sent you a request. My in game name is "金剛$€£¥!X¤Ray" and I have Olivia as my representative right now.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

That's right. I've sent a request, though I currently have another bow cavalier up.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I sent you a request. My in game name is "金剛$€£¥!X¤Ray" and I have Olivia as my representative right now.

Added both you guys. I'm bummed to be on the losing team (so far), after riding Mia all the way to victory last month 😜

8 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Added both you guys. I'm bummed to be on the losing team (so far), after riding Mia all the way to victory last month 😜

I prefer to be on the losing team for more multiplier Feathers, although it would be great if the losing team can win too for the winning Feathers.

Edited by XRay

Just now, XRay said:

I prefer to be on the losing team for more multiplier Feathers, although I would be great if the losing team can win too for the winning Feathers.

Oh, how does that work? Are feathers based on score? What's the best strategy as far as how many ballots/flags to use? 

23 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Oh, how does that work? Are feathers based on score? What's the best strategy as far as how many ballots/flags to use? 

You earn Feathers based on your score and whether or not your team won. To maximize score, you want to spend your Flags only when there is a multiplier going on as well as delaying using your Flags as much as possible. You want to delay using your Flags because the later multipliers are bigger so you will get a higher score.

I set my alarm to go off during 8:00 pm, 8:00 am, and 6:00 pm Pacific Time.

During the first day, you want to finish most of your Quests (all the Quests besides the Arena ones) in the morning before noon Pacific Time, so you will have enough stamina at night. Between 8:00 pm and midnight on the first night, you want to spend 8 stamina and 400 Flags during a multiplier.

During the second day, in the morning between 8:00 am and noon, you want to spend 8 stamina and 800 Flags during a multiplier, and finish your remaining quests (should be just the Arena ones). At night during the second day between 6:00 pm and the end of the round, spend 8 stamina and 800 Flags during a multiplier.

Ideally, you also want to make sure your Stamina is never full until you are ready to spend Flags, so while you are waiting for a multiplier, spend 1 Stamina and no Flags.

Edited by XRay