Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn! (November 29th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Barst: The Hatchet
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge
    • Mordecai: Kindhearted Tiger
    • Ike: Vanguard Legend
    • Hawkeye: Desert Guardian
    • Duma: God of Strength
    • Dorcas: Serene Warrior
    • Effie: Army of One

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2019 at 02:59 AM

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Bleh, this gauntlet is angering me a bit, honestly. Really sucks that Ike, the most overused gauntlet character and the one least deserving of this, is pretty much guaranteed more victory, and it really sucks that I keep getting the exact same unit helpers over and over.

I don't know, has Ike really appeared more times than Camilla and Tharja? They're way up there too.

And honestly, even without my Ike bias, I'd disagree that Ike is not deserving of this. Ike's only gauntlet win was ages ago, and that was PoR Ike, not RD Ike. Tharja I believe has two or three gauntlet wins at this point and Camilla's had a lot of appearances including appearances in the final round multiple times. RD Ike has never made a final and only won a round one time (and in that case, he got extremely lucky because Grima Robin was out-doing him). He's been booted in round one twice now.

And I think it'd be cool to see both of Ike's main incarnations get a win, personally. After that though, I'd agree that he's appeared in enough gauntlets and that others should get a chance (regular Freddy or Silas when, IS?).

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I don't know, has Ike really appeared more times than Camilla and Tharja? They're way up there too.

And honestly, even without my Ike bias, I'd disagree that Ike is not deserving of this. Ike's only gauntlet win was ages ago, and that was PoR Ike, not RD Ike. Tharja I believe has two or three gauntlet wins at this point and Camilla's had a lot of appearances including appearances in the final round multiple times. RD Ike has never made a final and only won a round one time (and in that case, he got extremely lucky because Grima Robin was out-doing him). He's been booted in round one twice now.

And I think it'd be cool to see both of Ike's main incarnations get a win, personally. After that though, I'd agree that he's appeared in enough gauntlets and that others should get a chance (regular Freddy or Silas when, IS?).

He, Camilla, and Tharja I think are the three most-used gauntlet characters.

I'd think Ike was deserving if he hadn't already won a gauntlet. But, since he has, I think that every other person on the gauntlet deserves it MORE since they've won none.

Poor Mordecai, he didn't stand a chance. Congratulations to Ike though!

As a consolation prize for Mordecai I have given him some merges and better skills.

OvI9CXUl.png

He'll be +10 one day as well, I'm just hoping to get a +Def one sometime.

I'll be joining Effie's team now, and she'll also get some merges and skills once it's over. If she wins this round she'll get +5, and if she wins the whole thing she'll get +10 (I'm planning on making her +10 eventually either way, but it's fun to decide who to spend feathers on first using the Voting Gauntlet).

@daisy jane I found you in the top 10 players on team Mordecai last round! Congrats on that great score!

JVBpst9l.jpg

I'm on Team Duma but am decidedly not getting the same rolls as everyone else with grey allies - both rounds so far the grey ally flag quest has been the last to complete. Yes I know I can field my own arbitrary grey unit since I don't even have Duma but my teams were full with TT being on, and the only team led by a level 1 is my "to level next" squad.

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Whaaaaaaa?? Ike got a multiplier... Hm. Nice job, Team Helbindi.

Yeah, Ike has gotten almost none of those throughout this whole thing because he's clobbering his opposition. XD WE LIKE IKE!

RD Ike actually made a final for once! WOO! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE!

One more hurdle, Team Ike! We can do it! RD Ike can join his PoR self at the victory table!

Also, glad Effie lost. I really don't like her at all.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, this is a super boring battle now that Effie’s out. Picking Ike since I don’t have Duma, but I don’t care either way. Will do the five mandatory battle for orbs and I’m out. 

Oh. I mean, I like Duma (I also like...virtually everyone in this gauntlet) but it's too bad the sole muscle lady rep didn't make it to the final round. Oh well. Not like I dislike the final contenders.

Damn, Ike went up by nearly 5 billion with this multiplier. He's still crushing his competition! The only thing that can stop him here is if Duma somehow gets perfect timing with his multipliers and the chances of that seem slim.

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oh. I mean, I like Duma (I also like...virtually everyone in this gauntlet) but it's too bad the sole muscle lady rep didn't make it to the final round. Oh well. Not like I dislike the final contenders.

Nothing is stronger than our love....

Except my biceps!

I always root for the underdog so I actually went Duma from the start

GO DESTRUCTION. SCREW MILA. SCREW ALL THE BLOODY HATERS!!!!!

Ike's going to get another one soonish as well. Depends on whether or not Duma winds up forcing same hell in the next hour or not. He could very well underperform and still have the multiplier too though.

Whether Ike gets victory is going to depend on when his final multiplier hour lands. Man this might be tight. BUT TEAM IKE'S GOTTA DO IT! I've so got my fingers crossed. I've wanted both incarnations of Ike to have a victory for so long and I'm so close to it!!

Edited by Anacybele