Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn! (November 29th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Barst: The Hatchet
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge
    • Mordecai: Kindhearted Tiger
    • Ike: Vanguard Legend
    • Hawkeye: Desert Guardian
    • Duma: God of Strength
    • Dorcas: Serene Warrior
    • Effie: Army of One

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2019 at 02:59 AM

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In my opinion, there is no way for Duma to Win, so... Congrats Ike's Army?

Yeah, Duma's only been cutting the lead by a bit less than 2 bil each hour and he's still behind by more than 7 bil at the moment.

TEAM IKE WILL TRIUMPH AND MY WISH IS FULFILLED YEEEEEE!!!

Team Ike has totally crushed everyone in his way this time too, what a gauntlet for him. XD It'd have been even more exciting if he'd defeated more difficult opponents, but I'll take this. It's still a win for him at last and I can finally say both PoR and RD Ike have gauntlet victories! WE LIKE IKE WE LIKE IKE WE LIKE IKE! 😄

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, Duma's only been cutting the lead by a bit less than 2 bil each hour and he's still behind by more than 7 bil at the moment.

TEAM IKE WILL TRIUMPH AND MY WISH IS FULFILLED YEEEEEE!!!

Team Ike has totally crushed everyone in his way this time too, what a gauntlet for him. XD It'd have been even more exciting if he'd defeated more difficult opponents, but I'll take this. It's still a win for him at last and I can finally say both PoR and RD Ike have gauntlet victories! WE LIKE IKE WE LIKE IKE WE LIKE IKE! 😄

Do not worry, I have 800 flags saved for the 11th hour for Duma. 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Do not worry, I have 800 flags saved for the 11th hour for Duma. 

I doubt many others on his team do though, the way this has been going. 😛

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Is there actually even a chance Duma can win 👀

Nope!

IKE WINS!! It's over! WOOHOO!

I'm a happy happy happy Ike fangirl. :3 WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! ❤️

(Yes, I'll stop shouting that now. lol I just wanted to relish in the victory one more time!)

Oh yeah, I think Ike is now not just the first male gauntlet winner, but the first male to win TWICE and the first lord to win TWICE. Those are some amazing achievements for our beloved Radiant Hero! 😄

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

But what about Brave and Valentine?

I think by "versions of Ike", they're talking about PoR and RD versions. Brave and Valentine's Ikes are still PoR Ike.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

But what about Brave and Valentine?

I meant not including any individual alts of him. Just that PoR Ike won one at all and RD Ike won one at all.

But yeah, even if Ike never showed up in another gauntlet period, I'd be fine with it. I'm a satisfied fan. XD

EDIT: Yeah, what Sunwoo said. Brave Ike and GD Ike are still forms of PoR Ike (RD Ike alt when, IS?).

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think by "versions of Ike", they're talking about PoR and RD versions. Brave and Valentine's Ikes are still PoR Ike.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I meant not including any individual alts of him. Just that PoR Ike won one at all and RD Ike won one at all.

But yeah, even if Ike never showed up in another gauntlet period, I'd be fine with it. I'm a satisfied fan. XD

EDIT: Yeah, what Sunwoo said. Brave Ike and GD Ike are still forms of PoR Ike (RD Ike alt when, IS?).

RD Ike is PoR Ike, though. Brave Ike is a far more interesting alt than Vanguard Ike.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

RD Ike is PoR Ike, though. Brave Ike is a far more interesting alt than Vanguard Ike.

They're the same person, sure. But at different ages. And yeah, Brave Ike is better than RD Ike gameplay wise, but I'm still always gonna favor that pretty blue armor and gorgeous cape that RD Ike has.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh yay! Not only did Ike win, but I predicted it correctly! That's validating for me... Good job, everyone, whatever team you were on! =D