November's Mythic Hero Arrives! Altina: Dawn's Trueblade

Coolmanio

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I dare say we just got bamboozled. 😄

But in all seriousness, this is pretty awesome. This means ancient heroes are indeed eligible for Mythic heroes. This opens the door for characters like Anri, Roland, the 12 Crusaders, and all matter of heroes. :)

And damn, Altina is sick, in a good way of course.

Edited by Sentinel07

I'm glad I've been somewhat saving up. Have a bit over 200. Man, how sick would it be if we got Soan at some point too. We'll definitely get Dheginsea. Man a dual-wielding character, can't wait to see more of that in the future too.

Now I have gone from skipping this banner to pulling.  I hope I can get both Sothis and Altina.  I hope this means Lehran and Soan will be Mythic heroes down the line. 

Cool, I guessed the seasonal units for this month correctly.

Altina is surprising, but she still has the same problem a hypothetical Lif would have -- that I'm nervous to pull red because I don't need another Marth. At this point, I might just pull all the colors until I get something.

While we're on the topic of Lif, though, I hope this doesn't mean he's going to take up a spot on the Farfetched banner. It'd be extremely weird to make Thrasir a mythic but not him. Also, just ... I don't really want him on the Farfetched banner ;/

Quite surprising - in addition to the Lif speculation, this also blows my "ancient characters not appearing on CYL aren't in consideration" idea out of the water. Wonder how the hell we'll actually get Lif.

Altina looks fun. Sticking with my plan to dive into red here, but I might not hit colorless as hard due to Gunnthra showing up rather than Claude.

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Something about Lif looks different. I just can't put my finger on it. Did he get a new haircut? is that it?

HRT can be very effective.

MUST. HAVE. HER. WHAT THE HECK MAN SHE'S AMAZING. Everyone expected Lif... I can't even understand what I just saw.... ok gotta calm down.

- Red is a must. Altina is a must have, Sothis is a must have and L!Marth is great Infantry Flash fodder for my Matthew team. Can't lose there no matter what I get.

- Blue is a close second. L!Tiki is still a unit I want but L!Julia would be nice to have. Fjorm is a stinker but at least I'll just merge her.

- Green unfortunately I can't justify spending orbs on. I've always wanted L!Lyn but I just pulled a pitybreaker Yarne a few weeks ago and my now +1 +SPD PegaNino invalidates summer Levatein. So pass there.

- Colorless is a pass too. I'd love Bridal Fjorm but I have no interest in S!Gunnthra and I've already pulled Duma. More of a unit like him would be nice but I just don't have the orbs.

So yeah, pulling red is a must.

9 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I do!

Also, this confirms something else!

If Altina, a legendary figure from Tellius, can appear in FEH, then that means that Anri can also make an appearance!

Pretty sure Altina got in because she's a pretty girl so I'm not sure about Anri's chances. But you're right, it does open up the possibility. 

Now this is definitely one of the characters I definitely wanted to see added as a Mythic! And of course, they add her on the off chance of Jill being added soon XP I'll definitely try to free summon her though.

This just gave me one fear though. Lif is gonna be on Farfetched isn't he? 😞

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Something about Lif looks different. I just can't put my finger on it. Did he get a new haircut? is that it?

That's not him, look for the prince with brown hair and white armor. 😛

Surprised Lif's not the Mythic Hero this go around or that I've forgotten who Altina was.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

I haven't played Radiant Dawn, so I have no idea who she is, but she looks hella cool! Helps that I don't have Sothis and I have a bad IV Marth, haha.

Spoiler

Altina is one of Ashera's three heroes along with Dheginsea, the black dragon king, and the white lion named Soan. She dual wields Ragnell and Alondite, the two swords blessed by the goddess that are eventually wielded by Ike and the Black Knight respectively. She's also Sanaki and Micaiah's ancestor, the first apostle of Begnion. She would marry the heron named Lehran and have a child with him and that's where the Brand that Micaiah has comes from.

Read if you don't care for spoilers. 😛

Edited by Anacybele