November's Mythic Hero Arrives! Altina: Dawn's Trueblade

Coolmanio

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Got Altina [+Def, -Spd] on my second pull. Unfortunately, I'm at 1099/1100 barracks space after finishing up the Igrene banner, so I'll have to clean some stuff up before I continue.

Twin Blades is not inheritable. Surprise surprise.

I wouldn't have thought it would be. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This felt like a pure win banner. Every red is something I want. No matter which red appears I will be happy. 350 orbs down and all I get is one Sothis and one Altina?... Come on! I then noticed the silly Black Friday bundles and felt disappointed they revealed those right as the banner was arriving since I always stock up on orbs in the days prior, but went ahead and got them since getting a certain unit 100% for sure is too good of an offer to ever pass up. And with just twenty of those orbs I got two more of Altina. The RNG works in mysterious ways... lol

The boons of the three Altinas I got are HP, Def, and Res. No +Atk, unfortunately. Among those three which do you think is best? Def is apparently a superboon,  but there are way more magic threats out there in AR. Can't think of + HP being too useful.

15 minutes ago, Namero said:

This felt like a pure win banner. Every red is something I want. No matter which red appears I will be happy. 350 orbs down and all I get is one Sothis and one Altina?... Come on! I then noticed the silly Black Friday bundles and felt disappointed they revealed those right as the banner was arriving since I always stock up on orbs in the days prior, but went ahead and got them since getting a certain unit 100% for sure is too good of an offer to ever pass up. And with just twenty of those orbs I got two more of Altina. The RNG works in mysterious ways... lol

The boons of the three Altinas I got are HP, Def, and Res. No +Atk, unfortunately. Among those three which do you think is best? Def is apparently a superboon,  but there are way more magic threats out there in AR. Can't think of + HP being too useful.

A Res boost works with her Special, so out of those three that's the one I'd go for.

Edit: To the surprise of no one, I'm sure, Tethys got demoted. Ever since Ares' demotion I've always been a teensy bit unsure who the "obvious" candidate will be, so this makes me happy.

Edited by DefyingFates

20 minutes ago, Namero said:

Assuming you're using her with her default build as a Vantage sweeper, you'll want to run +Res for the +1 damage to her Special. HP makes it slightly harder to get into Vantage range (but it does give you a bigger buffer against being one-hit killed, if it at all matters), and Def doesn't really help with her Vantage sweeper role (unless you're really worried about being one-hit killed).

26 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

A Res boost works with her Special, so out of those three that's the one I'd go for.

Edit: To the surprise of no one, I'm sure, Tethys got demoted. Ever since Ares' demotion I've always been a teensy bit unsure who the "obvious" candidate will be, so this makes me happy.

I'm shocked. shocked I tell you 😉
(I got one when summoning. +Spd/-Def). 

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My opinion about it is: Yes... and No...

Story-promoted versions of Heroes' main cast would be great! With the end of Book 3, King Alfonse could be a good Alt for him... but I don't like Gala Showcases, because different from Legendary/Mythic Banners you can summon every single 5* Adventurer or Dragon in a Gala and not the spotlights.

Yeah I'm not saying they should copy Gala showcases. I was basically just saying I want story-promoted OC's. 😄

Got a Fjorm, two Summer Gunntras, two King Marths (good, because the one I got in his debut has ass IVs), one Legendary Divine Dragon Waifu, and one Altina. -spd/+def, so she’s about 75% ideal. Too bad Sothis still eludes me

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Got Altina [+Def, -Spd] on my second pull. Unfortunately, I'm at 1099/1100 barracks space after finishing up the Igrene banner, so I'll have to clean some stuff up before I continue.

Twin Blades is not inheritable. Surprise surprise.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Someone was vehemently arguing it would be a few pages back and I'm feeling spiteful.

First...  Congrats on your Altina! If I am not wrong, +Def is a super boon, which gives her 34 Def. Pretty good, and makes her a good mix tank unit with her 34/36. I got the opposite that you got: +Spd -Def... I am ready to quad Ardens that use Brave Sword.

And yes... Twin Blades not being inheritable is not a surprise, to not say obvious... I was kinda surprised when was annouced that Ruptured Sky was inheritable, but I was sure that Twin Blade wouldn't be inheritable.

The discussion about it was interesting to read, though

4ecfb1b870.png

I had entirely too much fun getting these screenshots.

I know this isn't all of them, but I can't be arsed to play with the RNG and my personal reaction time all night for the few I missed.

(For the record, my Altina is +HP/-Atk. Oof.)

Edited by Some Jerk

I got Altina, Sothis, a Legendary Marth (which I already had with good IVs but whatever), Tiki (I needed her so much too. Finally I have an armored dragon of every color) two regular Fjorms and a Summer Gunnthra that I already had.

Plus Winter Tharja and Legendary Roy that I bought because I didn't have them and wanted them.

Pretty good results if I say so myself.

And I still have about 100 orbs for Farfetched or whatever else is in the New Heroes banner.

Edited by GrandeRampel

Got Altina within 80 orbs, thank goodness.

Sometimes it feels like I've got most of the flying units in the game, and yet I still suck at using Flier Emblem because I panic when there's a Bow Knight on the map. Now, with Altina, I'm thinking of making a Flier Emblem ball AR defense. No bow weakness there!

I am going to give Altina Bonus Doubler, not for AR, but it just sounds way to funny to me to have a DC Meisterweapon and bonus doubler on top of that. Kaden and L!Eliwood for an additional bonus doubler and an additional 6 to all stats sound so good for ingame content. A DC meister with 24 to all buffs, and it even fits in a tactics team. Maybe M!Corrin with full drive support for extra buffs.

9 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Maybe M!Corrin with full drive support for extra buffs.

I would round out the team with Brave Heroes Lucina for red coverage and so Altina can trigger Twin Blades during every round of combat.

3 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I am going to give Altina Bonus Doubler, not for AR, but it just sounds way to funny to me to have a DC Meisterweapon and bonus doubler on top of that. Kaden and L!Eliwood for an additional bonus doubler and an additional 6 to all stats sound so good for ingame content. A DC meister with 24 to all buffs, and it even fits in a tactics team. Maybe M!Corrin with full drive support for extra buffs.

Infantry only. Sorry.

@Othin

Yune floats using mythic power, Micaiah floats with Yune's power...but Altina doesn't have Yune's power; she has Ashera's. Does it give you floatiness, too, then?

Edited by Mercakete

41 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

@Othin

Yune floats using mythic power, Micaiah floats with Yune's power...but Altina doesn't have Yune's power; she has Ashera's. Does it give you floatiness, too, then?

Seems reasonable enough. 

6 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

Comedy option: swordcopter.

That gave me the image of Altina flying around like a V-22 Osprey.