November's Mythic Hero Arrives! Altina: Dawn's Trueblade

Coolmanio

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Pretty sure Altina got in because she's a pretty girl so I'm not sure about Anri's chances. But you're right, it does open up the possibility. 

I mean, ladies first, sure, but that doesn't mean that we can't have Anri come in eventually. Not like they'll only bring in female legendary figures. 

So here's to hoping that the legendary King Anri can come!

Just now, Anacybele said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Altina is one of Ashera's three heroes along with Dheginsea, the black dragon king, and the white lion named Soan. She dual wields Ragnell and Alondite, the two swords blessed by the goddess that are eventually wielded by Ike and the Black Knight respectively. She's also Sanaki and Micaiah's ancestor, the first apostle of Begnion. She would marry the heron named Lehran and have a child with him and that's where the Brand that Micaiah has comes from.

Read if you don't care for spoilers. 😛

That sounds pretty cool.

Now if only Nintendo would release the Radiant games on the Switch, I could try them for myself!!

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

That sounds pretty cool.

Now if only Nintendo would release the Radiant games on the Switch, I could try them for myself!!

Fire Emblem really does have an accessibility problem. Most games in the franchise are stuck on their original platforms.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

That sounds pretty cool.

The Tellius saga really does need a re-release so bad. They're too hard to find these days and as a result, too expensive. I still have working copies of both, but that won't last if I keep playing them and I would be playing them a ton if I wasn't afraid of them not working anymore at a point. >_<

4 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

That sounds pretty cool.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

The Tellius saga really does need a re-release so bad. They're too hard to find these days and as a result, too expensive. I still have working copies of both, but that won't last if I keep playing them and I would be playing them a ton if I wasn't afraid of them not working anymore at a point. >_<

This is what emulators are for my friends cause if Nintendo won't let me give them my money then I won't give it to them

Okay, so one of the two threads should get merged with the other. Mine was posted slightly after Coolmanio's, but it doesn't matter to me whose gets merged with whose. Just glad my thread still got some replies. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Huh, that's unexpected. I really like the way she looks and it gives me a lot of hope for a future Lyn alt where she wields both the Mani AND Sol Katti. Might just have to pull here.

Also, calling it now. Lif is being saved for Book 4 for some reason, and the next banner is gonna be a Tellius one with Jill, Boyd, and Shinon.

Just now, Ottservia said:

This is what emulators are for my friends cause if Nintendo won't let me give them my money then I won't give it to them

Some of us choose not to emulate though. It's generally illegal anyway.

Assuming she does not have shit Atk:
Altina +Atk
Ragnell-Alondite
Reposition
Twin Blades — Ruptured Sky
Brazen Atk/Res (The Tier 4 version, whenever that comes out.)
Vantage
Def Smoke
Brazen Atk/Res
That is 26 Atk (26=10+9+7) from her skills, 33 if we factor in Def Smoke debuff. For comparison, Keaton got 59 Atk (41+9+2+7). So if she got neutral 33 Atk or more, then she is comparable to Keaton. Hopefully she gets 40 neutral Atk though.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I have a question, was it even possible to vote for her in past CYLs?

No it wasn't.

OT: I'm going to go all in on reds. I am starting to get into AR so I need multiple copies of Altina. Furthermore, Sothis would be nice to have so I can start reducing my lift. 

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Some of us choose not to emulate though. It's generally illegal anyway.

I find piracy to be okay if the official owner of the IP gives me no legal option to officially purchase said product from them which is the case here(or also in the case of fan translations). Even if I do purchase it, It's likely from a third party so nintendo ain't seeing a lick of that money anyway. It really is not that different from piracy at that point honestly.

14 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I haven't played Radiant Dawn, so I have no idea who she is, but she looks hella cool! Helps that I don't have Sothis and I have a bad IV Marth, haha.

RD is my brother's favorite game and he didn't know who she was! I chewed him out for it, too. Any fan of Tellius needs to at least know the name.

Wow, this is super hype. When they announced Mythic heroes Altina was my #1 hope. I might actually log in again and try to get her.

Now this is definitely one of the characters I definitely wanted to see added as a Mythic! And of course, they add her on the off chance of Jill being added soon XP I'll definitely try to free summon her though.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Huh, that's unexpected. I really like the way she looks and it gives me a lot of hope for a future Lyn alt where she wields both the Mani AND Sol Katti. Might just have to pull here.

Also, calling it now. Lif is being saved for Book 4 for some reason, and the next banner is gonna be a Tellius one with Jill, Boyd, and Shinon.

Don't do that, don't give me hope X(

On one hand I have more red swords than I'll ever need in this game, on the other it is fricken Altina and she DUAL WIELDS, Dual wielding is the coolest shit ever (despite my gripes with Fates, I loved the Hagakure Blade and the other sword that allowed Swordmasters to dual wield). Dang, I'm gonna try to get her.

11 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Fire Emblem really does have an accessibility problem. Most games in the franchise are stuck on their original platforms.

And a good three of them are still in Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana only for those who don't emulate! Nintendo needs to bundle its old games more often and then port those bundles onto every new system it puts out.

Altina is great to me, I like this use of lore characters. Albeit they picked a swordswoman. I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet for Bramimond. May her hitherto unknown, save for a tiny bit of flashback VA'ed lines, personality be a good one.

And you know, someone is missing now that I think about it. >_>

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

No it wasn't.

OT: I'm going to go all in on reds. I am starting to get into AR so I need multiple copies of Altina. Furthermore, Sothis would be nice to have so I can start reducing my lift. 

I see, thanks for the info. I can keep hoping for Rajaion to eventually gets in. Him individually and not as Ashnard's mount.

And how fitting for a woman who later will marry a bird to be a flying unit in this game. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa