Create Your Own Tug-Of-War Battle

XRay

There is a fun competition going on between Ford and Tesla right now, with their trucks duking it out.

What things would you like to see having a face off against each other? It does not have to be a literal tug of war between cars. It can be between two (or more) waifus on a popularity contest, the best smelling permanent markers, the scariest horror movie monster, etc.

I want to see a tug of war between dogs and cats, so like a 1,000 pounds of dogs on one side and a 1,000 pounds of cats on the other.

It would be cool to see a battle royale between horror movie monsters. We kind of have that with Freddy vs Jason and Ring vs Grudge, but it would be more epic if all monsters join instead of just two.

I also want to participate myself in a contest to see who can eat the spiciest foods. 

One of those ice sculpture competitions but the participants are all the ice-themed girls, so Weiss Schnee, Elsa, Mitsuru Kirijo, etc.

The ice queen archetype is basically my favorite character and I’ve always wanted to see how they stack up against each other.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

A stupid one: Two tugboats tugging on a rope.

I am pretty sure you mean two tugboats pushing against each other with a squished rope between them.

Just now, Dayni said:

Pulling.

A true Tug of war.

But then that would not be stupid enough.

Two Scorpions throwing their spears at each other at the exact same time. Mostly because I want to see if they engage in a tug of war constantly yelling "Get Over Here!" or if they slam into each other.

Solid, Liquid, Solidus, Naked, and Venom Snake having a five way tug of war to see who's the best Snake. Bonus points if the rope is an actual snake, even if that would be needlessly animal cruelty.