Mythic Hero Battle - Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade

Diovani Bressan

Jeorge (+10), Shigure (+1), Reyson)+1) and Bride Ninian.

Thought I'd try my luck with the Fishie Bow+ build still on Jeorge from the doing Tharsir. Worked out better than expected as I remember Infernal being such a pain with a different team. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GuiltyLove - I love that quadding duo of Elincia and Catria. Never seen an Altina go down so easily, well, outside of AR. Nice and quick clear, made it look easy~

@NSSKG151 - What a way to start by one rounding Altina. Anna is so deceptively tanky with her Close Call. And so is NY!Anna with Spendthrift, she rarely takes damage in these. Another one that makes this look super easy, nice work!

• 6 months later...

The Last Promise songs make a good BGM for this battle (which is based on practically nothing coming from RD). I also had to invest a little bit in Reinhardt this time, but nothing too unusal.

4 hours ago, Jugdral Lover/iggy/Safer said:

The Last Promise songs make a good BGM for this battle (which is based on practically nothing coming from RD). I also had to invest a little bit in Reinhardt this time, but nothing too unusal.

Seliph takes almost no damage from anything. Nice! I hope Jamke gets a good refine sometime.

I did this map again with the Whitewings and their leader:

In a failed clear, I actually managed to get Catria to survive Altina on EP. That was fun to do. @XRay

Here's the pic of that: image0.png

Edited by GuiltyLove