December Legendary/Mythic Speculation: All Bets Are Off

daisy jane

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Larchel is a huge stretch, but I'd expect her with a staff instead of a tome. Lyon can potentially qualify for Mythic, but either way could be any color of beast. Red is most likely as a "dark" option, but green and colorless are also fairly likely.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone suggest L'Arachel as a Legendary Hero though I suppose she was somewhat involved in Sacred Stones' plot. I would definitely welcome it though and would get excited over it happening. We also don't have the Latona staff in Heroes yet either so...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man yes. I guess I didn't dare dream, but having a male character be the free/focus one would be great! And that thought of the freebie being a duo unit makes a lot of sense. IS seems to like to kick books off with their latest summon type (legendaries for book 2, mythics for book 3, and now duo units), and that would be the latest one (though it was already introduced, so I don't know... Maybe. It has some promise, anyway.)

So, maybe we can at least hope for a brother-sister duo unit as the free one (kind of like Nils/Ninian in FE7? They were basically the same unit, but you got to use Nils less.) And maybe they're royalty fleeing their homeland and stumble upon Askr and ask them for help...as IS likes to do... Yeah, could very well be dark elf Nils/Ninian clones. Having a couple brothers or something would be a nice change, though. Hmm but currently, all the duo units include at least 1 dude... You have father-daughter Halloween Hector + Lilina, and friends Ephraim + Lyon. I feel like duo units could actually use some more female representation... Mother-daughter would be cool. You almost never see mother-daughter fighting teams out there.

Wait guys... WAIT. Remember when we got Legendary Kellam? I don't think anyone pulled on that banner... Actually, I don't remember ever seeing that banner... I don't think there's even a record existing of that banner...

Kellam not being noticed is that legendary.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Wolt would be nice for some fodder~ I also expect Picnic Lukas and one of the Brides in Blue~

No idea who the Legendary Hero could be if they're Green~

(sigh) if wolt is there i might have to be like please be kind and put aside some orbs. Brazen Atk/Spd4 would be nice.

Obviously it'll be Líf this time

I'm picking green as the most likely colour. Blue and colourless are is too far behind with seasonals compared to green, so green should be Thrasir/new Legendary/regular pool unit so that blue at least can catch up.

EDIT: correction made, but leaving the original stupid statement in the interest of disclosure. 😕

Edited by Seafarer

Aw man I was hoping that Feb would say Eirika by herself. 

As for December... hmm, thankfully nothing stands out to me in terms of units or seasonals. I already have my boy Wolt (he is a FRIEND, NOT fodder!!!! :P), and I would not mind another since mine is -Spd, but I highly doubt I'll ever go crazy over a legendary banner again lol. Besides, I need to save for NY Hrid around that time...

Edited by SockPuppet

32 minutes ago, MirandaFriege said:

who would share the color with Ephaim and Lucina?

In January? Most likely whichever of Pent or Tanith doesn't show up in December, so blue can do some catching up.

Hmm... Looking at January, I do need Legendary Ephraim. Pulling Blue Bow Lucina wouldn't be too bad, either, even though I wouldn't be aiming for her. And I don't have Bride Tanith or Groom Pent, so blue wouldn't be a bad place to pull then. I also need Legendary Hector, but I don't like Yune. It's cool seeing Alm and Duma in the colorless pool together in Feb. I already have Duma, but more of him wouldn't be bad. Still, I'd probably just skip that banner unless someone unexpected pops up who I want. I need to save my orbs for seasonal banners...

I am hoping Dimitri/Lyn/Laegarn is Feb. I am 80% certain the hero is green because Gunnthra got punted - so  blue should be
Picnic Lukas/Tannith/Pent. 

January 
Tannith/Pent 

Feb
Dimitri/Seasonal.(though guh. if that seasonal was Lyn that would have been perfect).

19 hours ago, trainer_derp said:

I feel like there is a chance we will get Gustav as the December legendary if he isn't dropped in an OC banner before then. Kind of hoping he is, I need to save for the January legendary banner.

Ohhhh good thought.

20 hours ago, trainer_derp said:

I feel like there is a chance we will get Gustav as the December legendary if he isn't dropped in an OC banner before then. Kind of hoping he is, I need to save for the January legendary banner.

Huh...I was going to say he didn't do enough to warrant being one, but we live in a timeline where Hrid is a Legendary and Surtr isn't, so I suppose anything's possible. Thanks!

Also, is there a pattern for whether Banner trailers come out one day before or two? I know Seasonal trailers come two days before the banner drops, but it always seemed to fluctuate with New Heroes. Depending on the answer I think the moment of truth about whether we're getting Book 4 or not this week will be either tomorrow or Thursday morning.

Edited by DefyingFates

Legendary Green options...

Good to see somebody else brought up Gustav, I was going to mention them as well. With Book 3 ending (and supposedly Feh said in one of those videos that Hel would never ever join us? Somebody brought that up on some site) Gustav would be the only Green Legendary OC option left from Book 3. 

Outside of the typical suggestions, Greil/Gawain is an option. He's certainly Legendary-But-Not-Mythic caliber unless they went for the possessed version: renown throughout Tellius when he was Gawain for his fighting ability, both The Black Knight's and Ike's teacher. Granted Gawain was known for his sword specifically so if they wanted to use the Gawain name to justify it more he should be a sword unit, but going as Greil would work fine. Urvan would be his weapon still so most of the "compulsive buy flash" would have to be in his passive skill. Still would work. 

55 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

and supposedly Feh said in one of those videos that Hel would never ever join us?

"Something tells me we probably won't become friends."

Being friends has never been a requirement for being summonable, considering, "Now, you have a throat. And I, a hand. Let us hope the two never have need to meet."

44 minutes ago, Lanko said:

Maybe Ashera or Ashnard now.

Ashera is an obvious Mythic. You can't get more godlike than an actual god.

While Ashnard can use axes, his exclusive weapon is a sword, and all three red slots are filled this month.

SO I am thinking  - Peony is going to take one of the blue spots this month. 
(and she might return in Feb, I doubt it, so most likely she will be with FJorm and Tiki.... so.. thank you for being Free LOL). 

which means this shunts seasonals down a peg. so. it's looking like:
Lukas this month

Bride #1 Jan 
Bride #2 Feb

Sorry for the double post, but no one has been here for a while. the Double Seasonal banner really changed some things around I feel, and i edited the first post to indicate this. . I think this bodes well for Feb as Lyn will be the seasonal of record.

Edited by daisy jane