Anyone Planning On Picking Up Halo TMCC for PC?

Captain Karnage

So I just found out that Halo The Master Chief Collection is coming out this Tuesday on Steam

I'm really hyped to be able to play Halo 3 and Reach's multiplayer again. It's been almost a decade since I've been able to play it since I didn't really have the time to play it on the Xbox One back when I was way too busy with college, and now the online for it was kind of dead being on that platform.

So is anyone else planning on getting it and playing, maybe we can get a couple of games in together. 

Planning to play all the games up to 4. Heard conflicting reports about the Halo. Been waiting 10 years for the moment ;one of my cousins is a mega fan of the series so I wanted to see for myself what's all of huff-huff is all about.  Hoping the port will be well optimized for the pc. 

I'm still a Halo fan at heart, and an opportunity to play the classics on PC is very appealing to me. So yeah, MCC on Steam is a big "Hell yeah" from me.

Halo's managed to survive long enough that we're now at a point where nothing else on the market it really like it. The closest being, obviously, Destiny, but the MMORPG aspects distract heavily from the Halo core. Which is ironic, because 11-18 years ago EVERYTHING was trying to be Halo.

Edited by Slumber