Serenes Forest I need your help.

Jedi

Hey it's me Jedi, been awhile I know, sorry about that. 

I'm currently in a bit of a bind, my roommates have recently moved out and I have until through January to either find new roommates or get into an apartment, an issue however is funds. I've mismanaged my funds completely and utterly and while I can mostly break even with all my payments and such, I have some pesky old loan payments I have to keep handling while just trying to survive the already massive strain I have. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/68fpn-help-with-rent?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

If you have any spare change, I more than welcome it... Feel free to share this around too with people you know. This isn't easy for me to ask, but I really really do need your help

Edited by Jedi

Yeah, I'd totally help you too, Jedi, but I don't have much disposable income either. If I hadn't had to quit my job and pay for school and driving lessons... >_<

Edited by Anacybele

On 11/30/2019 at 5:54 AM, Xander said:

You will have better luck posting this on a site where the majority of the population isn't broke young adults in college.

Yeah I figured as much, I just wanted to see if I could get any of what I could. 

Also thank you all for the sympathy. Things are looking better as of right now, still far from over but better. 

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hi Jedi, hope you're doing okay.

Better than before at least and thank you