What are you guys buying for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

XRay

What are you guys spending your hard earned cash on? I bought the Black Friday Orb packs from Heroes, I have also bought some minifigures on sale online from Miniature Market. I saw a decent laptop at Costco the other day, so I think I might buy that one.

OOOPH!!! I just saw the LEGO Millenium Falcon on sale for about $480.00 on Amazon, and I bought that set last year for $800.00! That fucking hurts.

Edited by XRay

I'm getting new speakers and headphones for my computer. Got the speakers picked out, but headphone shopping is a bizarre ritual. The ones that cost hundreds of dollars seem indistinguishable from the twenty dollar options.

Might also order some ps4 games, we'll see.

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

If I seem not excited it's because it hasn't hit me yet lol.

You want your own car to hit you for excitement?

Kidding. I know what you mean.

I got:

• Gravity Rush 2
  • Pizza from a restaurant
  • South Park The Stick of Truth
  •  Bonecrusher
  • Scout Storm-trooper
  • headphones

In December, I plan on getting the Mandalorian  from his series who at this point is unicorn. The Halo games and a couple Transformers figures

i'm probably just going to renew my PS+ 

wish i could get clip studio paint while its discounted but i currently don't have anything thats compatible with it, plus i'm probably setting myself up for more dissapointment if i try to seriously do art again ~_~

I bought a couple of Christmas things, a couple Christmas gifts (because I feel it courteous to do so for obvious reasons), a unicorn coffee mug, Frozen II PJs (though the pants are a little too big despite this being a freaking EXTRA SMALL wtf...), and though this was not in-store, a Miraculous t-shirt from Hot Topic. I don't live near a Hot Topic anymore, but I discovered that they have Miraculous merch which seems hard to find for some reason, despite that the show seems to be pretty popular. Really a bummer to me, because I fell in love with it super fast. Or more accurately, I fell in love with Cat Noir. XD But Ladybug is cool in her own way too. Her kitty is just my fav. 😛

Frozen II is a must-see, btw! It's just as great as the first film, if not better! I highly recommend it. ^^