"Best Art?" Part 2!

indigoasis

It' been a while since I first posted a thread asking who you thought had the "best art" (as well as the "worst art," but I'm only looking for positivity here).

With the plethora of new heroes that have been added into the game since then, there's also a plethora of new artwork! As with the last thread, it's moreso "what's your personal preference" rather than objectivity, but feel free to answer how you want. Also, please explain why you believe your chosen character's art is the best!.. or at least why it's appealing to the eye! With that in mind, who has the "best" art?

I still stand by Sigurd having amazing art. It remains faithful to the character's original art for Genealogy of the Holy War, while also adding a nice splash of modern paint. I've also grown to love Legendary Marth's art as well. Not only was it a long awaited alternate for the Hero-King, but the art really drives home why Marth is such a legendary figure in the franchise. As for newer characters, I feel that Edelgard arguably has the best art in the game. All of the colors mesh together, and every pose strikes as 'regal.' (Also, her attack animations are awesome! Especially when she activates Aether).

Honorable mentions to Sothis for having a whole throne with her art, Dimitri's special activation art for having gorgeous lighting, and Legendary Leif for being Leif.

(As of this thread being made, Altina is the most recent addition.)

If we are just talking about units released in 2019 the characters whose artwork I liked the best were L!Eliwood, L!Alm, Hilda, FH!Delthea, Phina and V!Catria.

Edited by NSSKG151

While I don't necessary think it is the best, I still like Bridal Caeda's art a lot. She is just so pure and happy. On the other hand, one of the best in my opinion is definitely Leon. Perfectly grasps his personality (, and his voice actor done a terrific job! I just can't get enough of it). I also like the theme of the adrift heroes, especially male Corrin's and Mikoto's artwork looks pretty nice, even if I'm not a fan of either. The new Duo Ephraim is one of my favourites as well. Then there are others like Legendary Eirika, Summer Fiora, Dimitri, etc. It's so hard to choose.

So yeah, my choice shall be:
 Favourite - Bridal Caeda
 Best - Leon

Edited by coldhand25

Legendary Lyn and Idunn are by far my favorite. Those are the only artworks that i regularly check out even though ive already seen it countless times. Fallen Berkut its also one of the most visually captivating characters we have in the game.

For newer additions, my favourites are:

Normal units: L'Arachel, Hardin, Gerome, Dimitri

Special units: Valentine's Hector, Roy, and Ike, Legendary Marth and Eliwood, Dancing Berkut and Rinea, and the most recent Brave units (the best overall art for Braves imo)