[FE11] H5: Extremely Belated Shadow Dragon Ten Year Anniversary Draft!

Sturm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2: 5/14

Man early game H5 is not draft friendly.

So everyone went forward, with Darros recruiting himself on Turn 1 so he could choke-point the island and die. I have Cord choke the top bridge on the left side on Turn 2 since the pirate moves first, which prevents a cavalier from attacking Cord so he instead suicides on Caeda while the second cavalier can't attack anyone. This also causes Castor to move two spaces to the left of the second cavalier so that Caeda can recruit him and kill the second cavalier at the same time next turn. Turn 3 Jeigan and Cain bait the pirates near the boss to move. On Turn 4, Jeigan, Cain, and Ogma all just move towards the boss (Jeigan and Cain using a vulnerary) instead of attacking any of the remaining pirates while Marth gets the money from the village. All of the pirates kill the undrafted meatshields except for Wrys and Abel. Jeigan chips the boss with the Silver Lance, and then Wrys uses the save point so that Cain (or Ogma but I used Cain since he's more important long-term) can finish off the boss with a Steel Sword crit.

Samson/Arran.  Two units for the price of one!

CHAPTER 1 - 8/8 TURNS

I had basically the entire chapter 1 crew so it wasn't too bad.  Gordin was my free unit.  Undrafted Cain died to save Gordin.  Actually I could have traded his steel bow away so he didn't get doubled and saved Cain.  Sorry Cain.  End of the map is bullshit because you have to land two Silver Lance hits, a steel bow + one other chip.  Thankfully Abel could do 3 damage.  

UNIT    CLASS        LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL
MARTH   CHUMP        01.60 18 05 00 03 07 07 07 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALADIN   ??/01.83 22 07 01 10 08 01 09 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      02.50 16 04 01 07 13 09 07 06 D LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     02.71 20 07 00 08 07 02 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    THWOMP       02.10 21 07 00 03 04 02 12 00 D LANCE
WRYS    CURATE       01.51 16 00 02 05 06 02 03 06 E STAFF

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 1 11/11

Picked Draug for my free unit, eh maybe should of took abel or cain but I wanted someone I could mover forward to take hits. Got a level up on Jagen and Gordin with both getting a point of speed. Sadly that point wont be doing anything of Gordins base of 4 though. Cain and Abel both died eating hits for Gordin and Marth while Caeda drew away some other Pirates.

Spoiler

WjdJ1Xc.png88Y8IfV.pngxTqbjRL.png0fZUbVQ.pnggFzYq0z.pngT64Iogm.pngIgElWme.png

By the way I am really excited for this draft, I don't even care if I get last place as my first draft I think it's gonna be really fun regardless.

Linde.

Chapter 3: 6/20 Turns

Just had everyone walk forward. I couldn't deal with all 3 fighters and the 2 hunters at once, so I didn't bait the hunters to move until after the fighters were slightly chipped. Used the first save point to rig a Wing Spear crit to finish off a fighter on Turn 4. Cord + Cain killed the other one while Jeigan + Ogma killed one hunter and Jeigan, Marth, and Wrys trapped the other hunter so he couldn't attack anyone. Used the second save point to kill the boss, who was exactly killed by a Killing Edge crit from Ogma followed by an Iron Sword from Jeigan and Cain. Jeigan needed to also dodge one 53 hit Hand Axe from the boss. Jeigan and Cain could have used Steel Swords instead if Cain and/or Ogma hadn't proced any strength by this point. Unfortunately I don't have enough units to both kill the boss and get the vulnerary from the Steel Axe fighter. Caeda is too busy recruiting Navarre and gets OHKOed, and Cord can't deal enough damage by himself to finish off the fighter, and also gets killed on the counter-attack anyway since Wrys has to heal Jeigan instead on the last turn so he has enough HP to survived one attack from the boss. I also skipped the Devil Axe village since I don't have anyone who can use it.

Chapter 4: 7/27 Turns

Reclassed Jeigan to Dracoknight and Cord to Dark Mage. Forged 5 might onto the Wing Spear. 

Ogma and Cain chip the thief at the start to take damage on purpose so Lena could heal them for exp. Cord finished off the thief. Bought a Steel Lance since the Silver Lance is nearly broken. On Turn 2 1 cavalier gets killed by Caeda and two more get brought to half health by Silver Lance Jeigan. On Turn 3, Caeda OHKOs the only cavalier that didn't take any damage last turn, Cord + Cain kill one, and Ogma finishes off the last one with a Killing Edge crit. Jeigan can't help chip the last cavalier since he needs to move below the knight so that the archers don't kill all of my units. Marth then recruits Merric and Lena recruits Matthis. Everyone moves into position for the next turn when I start killing the archers and the knight and bait the Horsemen. Caeda OHKOs the thwomp, Marth + Jeigan + Cain kill the left archer, and Ogma + Matthis + Cord kill the right archer. One of the Horsemen kills Merric, while the other one attacks Cord who survives with 1 HP. Next turn Caeda kills one Horseman and Jeigan + Ogma + Cain kill the other one. Matthis chokes the bridge and gets attacked by the thief, who prevents any of the fighters from attacking anyone. Cord moved up and chipped the cleric for 1 damage just for the wexp. On the last turn, Cain kills the Cleric for a level, Ogma finishes off the thief Matthis chipped, and Caeda brings the boss down to 1 HP with the Wing Spear for Cord to finish off.

Chapter 5: 4/31 Turns

Forged a +5 might Fire Tome named DOGA FIRE for Cord so he could 3HKO thwomps for the next few maps as well as kill a thief on this map with help from the amazing Matthis.

Caeda moves up in range of the closest cavalier, and Jeigan moves in range of all 3 of them equipped with the Ridersbane. The closest one attacks Caeda and dies while the other two get left on 3 HP after Jeigan chips them. Cord and Matthis finish off the cavaliers since everyone else needs to move ahead while Lena heals Caeda so that she can survive the javelin cavalier. Wolf just chips stuff with the Iron Bow for a little bit of exp. Marth tanks an archer on Turn 3, and then everyone kills the archers in the way so that Marth can seize after Caeda crits the boss.

Chapter 6: 7/38 Turns

Reclassed Jeigan to Paladin, Ogma to Hunter, Wolf to General, and Matthis to Cleric. Forged a +7 might Iron Bow so Ogma could 2HKO an archer in the throne room from across the wall.

Ogma moves left to bait the archer and mage in the throne room with Lena behind him to heal him with Mend. Everyone else moves forward. Cain chips a thwomp on enemy phase to reach D Lances. On Turn 2, Ogma kills the archer and gets healed to kill the mage on enemy phase, Cord finishes off the thwomp that Cain chipped, Caeda OHKOs the other thwomp in the corridor, Marth + Wolf kill the cleric while having Wolf also choke the point, and Cain + Jeigan kill the mage. Matthis uses the save point since Jeigan needs to dodge the archer on enemy phase. The next few turns have Cain and Jeigan chipping thieves with javelins so that Cord can finish them off to get the items they stole, Matthis healing Wolf so he can keep choking the point, and Caeda killing thwomps. On the last turn, Rickard uses the save point so Caeda can crit the boss (nobody else can do any damage and nobody has enough HP left to survive a hit anyway), and then Cord chips the Master Key cavalier with Fire so Jeigan can kill him with the Ridersbane. Ogma kills one of the archers that had been attacking Wolf the whole map and Matthis and Lena get some heals in before Marth seizes.

STATS:

Marth Lv. 3.00 Scrub 20HP/6Str/0Mgc/4Skl/9Spd/9Lck/7Def/0Res D Swords

Jeigan Lv. --/3.12 Paladin 23HP/8Str/1Mgc/10Skl/8Spd/2Lck/10Def/6Res D Swords B Lances

Caeda Lv. 8.13 Pegasus Knight 20HP/8Str/1Mgc/9Skl/19Spd/15Lck/7Def/6Res C Lances

Cain Lv. 8.30 Cavalier 25HP/11Str/0Mgc/10Skl/12Spd/6Lck/9Def/0Res D Swords D Lances

Ogma Lv. 7.36 Hunter 26HP/9Str/0Mgc/8Skl/10Spd/4Lck/6Def/0Res E Bows

Cord Lv. 7.42 Dank Mage 17HP/2Str/4Mgc/8Skl/8Spd/7Lck/6Def/4Res D Tomes

Lena Lv. 5.53 Cleric 16HP/0Str/3Mgc/8Skl/10Spd/9Lck/3Def/9Res C Staves

Matthis Lv. 3.82 Cleric 19HP/0Str/1Mgc/1Skl/4Spd/1Lck/3Def/6Res E Staves

Wolf Lv. --/3.63 General Base

Rickard Lv. 1.00 Thief Base

Chapter 6x: 7/45 Turns

Reclassed Jeigan back to Dracoknight and Wolf to Hero. Forged a +4 Iron Sword named Iaito so Ogma could 3HKO the pirates so he could kill them on player phase without taking a second hit.

Just walked forward pretty much. Got Wolf a level and some axe wexp. Since Ogma proced speed part-way through the chapter he could double the boss with the Killing Edge, which let me kill the boss with just him and Cain, but if he didn't proc speed than Jeigan could have used the Silver Lance on the boss to make up for the lost damage.

Chapter 7: 7/52 Turns

Reclassed Ogma and Cord to Hunter since it lets them get way more exp. The Pegasus Knights have too much res for Dank Mage Cord to deal any significant damage.

Nothing happens on Turn 1. On Turn 2, Jeigan, Caeda, Wolf, and Cain arrange themselves in a square (Wolf and Cain killed the thief too). This causes the Pegasus Knights to attack Caeda, who doubles them and leaves them with 10 HP each. The Dracoknight can't attack Caeda since she's now blocked off on all sides, so he attacks Jeigan, who barely survives thanks to weapon triangle advantage from equipping an axe making the Dracoknight lose 2 attack. Cord, Ogma, and Caeda finish off the fliers next turn. Wolf and Jeigan move onto forts and Cain "kills" Est for some exp. On the next turn, Jeigan moves to the lowest fort and Wolf moves in front of the fort on the left to trap the cavalier that will spawn. Marth moves onto the top fort and unequips his weapon. This causes the javelin thwomps to attack Caeda instead, and Matthis uses a save point so she dodges one of them. After Marth moves off the fort, Cain takes his place to prevent more reinforcements from spawning. Caeda kills one of the thwomps and gets healed by Lena with Physic. Marth equips a sword so that the Knight will attack him instead. Cord and Ogma just spend their time taking pot shots at the Pegasus sisters for exp. Rickard uses the second save point on the last turn so Caeda can crit the boss. Wolf also finally manages to kill the cav he's been tanking for like 3 turns. Good job. Also Matthis got to D Staves. Yay?

Chapter 8: 5/57 Turns

Ogma went back to Mercenary and Cord went back to Dank Mage. Forged +4 might and +5 hit on the Ridersbane so that Jeigan and Cain can OHKO cavaliers with it for the next few chapters.

Marth and Cord went for the boss while everyone else cleared the path. Baited the Horsemen down on the second-last turn so that Cain, Ogma, and Jeigan could each kill one for a bunch of exp. Recruited Roger. Had Rickard buy a bunch of vulneraries and the second Wing Spear since the first one only has 2 uses left. Cord exactly killed the boss with a DOGA FIRE crit (I had forged crit on it back in Chapter 5).

Chapter 9: 5/62 Turns

Reclassed Wolf to Berserker and forged a +3 might + 15 hit Hand Axe for him so that he can sort of hit pirates on sea tiles... maybe.

Had Wolf and Jeigan bait some pirates away from the main group. Ogma could ORKO hunters with the Iaito which was nice. Killed the boss with a DOGA FIRE crit + a Steel Lance from Cain. Cain reached C Lances finally and Wolf reached D Axes as a Hero.

Chapter 10: 8/70 Turns

Cord and Ogma went Hunter again because of the fliers. Wolf went back to Hero to tank a Dracoknight without getting doubled. Matthis went Cavalier so he could chuck javelins at stuff 3 times so that he'll have C Lances when he promotes for Ridersbane useage.

Caeda baited the javelin cavalier on Turn 1, chipping him with her own javelin, and then she, Jeigan, and Cain killed the other 3 cavaliers with their effective weaponry while everyone else helped finish off the one Caeda chipped last turn. Wolf and Cain form a wall so that they can only get attacked by 1 Dracoknight each. On the next turn, Cord and Ogma finish off the Dracoknights with the Iron Bow forge, and then Caeda + Wolf kill the Silver Lance!Pegasus Knight and Jeigan + Cain kill the Javelin!Pegasus Knight. Nothing really happens for the next few turns other than Cord and Ogma killing the thief and attacking the archers through the wall for some exp. Cain and Wolf kill the Hero over two turns and then Caeda kills the boss.

Chapter 11: 9/79 Turns

Tons of preparations for this chapter. Cain promoted, reclassed to Dracoknight, used the Speedwing so he could double the Sniper and the Angelic Robe so he could tank the three cavaliers on the left side and survive with 5 HP. Also forged a +2 might, +10 hit, +7 crit Iron Axe so that Cain could ORKO the cavaliers (can't use the Ridersbane because he needs WTA to not die) and OHKO the Manakete boss with a crit. Caeda went Myrmidon so that she wouldn't get OHKOed by Jake while trying to recruit him and so she could bait the Sniper. Ogma went Mercenary so he could double the Mercenaries, Cord went Dank Mage, Wolf went General to tank the Mercenaries, and Matthis went Archer to kill the javelin Pegasus Knight since he gets doubled and ORKOed and has the lowest defense so they prioritize attacking him over dudes like Jeigan, Cord, or Wolf even though they are also in range. The Iron Bow forge from back in Chapter 6 lets him exactly OHKO the Pegasus Knights even though he is still at base strength due to all his levels being in Cleric.

So Wolf, Ogma, and Cord go to the market to talk to Anna and buy some stuff, Marth, Caeda, and Jeigan go around to the throne, Matthis tanks the Stonehoist guy and kills the Pegasus Knights, and Cain goes around clearing out the boss area of enemies before Marth gets there. Cain fed the generic cavalier on the gate to Jake by chipping him with the Iron Axe forge instead of just OHKOing him with the Ridersbane forge.

STATS:

Marth Lv. 3.30 Scrub 20HP/6Str/0Mgc/4Skl/9Spd/9Lck/7Def/0Res D Swords

Jeigan Lv. --/4.77 Dracoknight 21HP/9Str/1Mgc/11Skl/9Spd/2Lck/12Def/3Res A Lances E Axes

Caeda Lv. 12.61 Myrmidon 21HP/8Str/0Mgc/16Skl/20Spd/18Lck/6Def/0Res E Swords (B Lances)

Cain Lv. 13/2.88 Dracoknight 39HP/18Str/1Mgc/18Skl/19Spd/11Lck/13Def/4Res B Lances E Axes (D Swords) (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon)

Ogma Lv. 12.24 Mercenary 28HP/11Str/0Mgc/13Skl/19Spd/5Lck/8Def/0Res C Swords

Cord Lv. 12.43 Dank Mage 19HP/3Str/6Mgc/10Skl/12Spd/10Lck/7Def/4Res D Tomes

Lena Lv. 11.74 Cleric 19HP/0Str/7Mgc/10Skl/11Spd/12Lck/3Def/13Res B Staves

Matthis Lv. 7.48 Archer 22HP/6Str/0Mgc/5Skl/5Spd/3Lck/6Def/0Res E Bows (D Lances D Staves)

Wolf Lv. --/6.47 General 36HP/11Str/0Mgc/5Skl/7Spd/8Lck/18Def/1Res D Lances E Bows (D Axes)

Rickard Lv. 1.11 Thief Base

Jake Lv. 1.54 Ballista Base

Chapter 12: 6/85 Turns

Forged a +1 might, +15 hit, +10 crit Arrowspate to kill the boss. Cain went Paladin instead of Dracoknight so he could bait the Sniper without getting OHKOed.

Everyone went through the treasure room except Cord and Jake, who killed the thieves. Jake killed the boss on Turn 2 to prevent the reinforcements from spawning and killing Jake. Killing the boss before the reinforcements spawn also makes the Paladin mini boss not move, so I had Jeigan go along with Cain to the boots room since Cain needs to kill him in order for Jeigan to be able to reach the boots chest. Only Midia and BIG MAC survived in the jail cell.

Chapter 12x: 4/89 Turns

Gave Marth the boots.

This is really easy since Horace's group doesn't attack you or even move. Just got in one last level for Cord and Ogma before they promote. Marth got A KILL.

Edited by Carmine Sword

CHAPTER 2 - 6/14 TURNS

Rigging crits is lame, so I didn't do it.  Darros got speed though, which was pretty funny.   All my meatshields died.  Uhh, hopefully I don't need anymore.  

MARTH   CHUMP        02.30 19 05 00 03 07 08 07 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALADIN   ??/02.29 22 07 01 11 08 02 09 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      03.50 17 04 01 07 13 10 07 06 D LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     02.71 21 07 00 08 08 02 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    THWOMP       02.60 21 07 00 03 04 02 12 00 D LANCE
WRYS    CURATE       02.19 16 00 03 05 06 03 03 07 E STAFF
DARROS  PIRATE       04.00 22 06 00 02 08 03 05 00 D AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       03.70 21 07 00 03 06 03 04 00 D BOW

Hey, actually I still have Ogma alive.  Might need him for the boss though.  

CHAPTER 3 - 6/20 TURNS

Ogma with a killing edge + Abel chip + Jeigan took down the boss, Abel needed a dodge at around 55 hit though.  Jeigan was missing too much health to give Abel the kill sadly.  Also Darros:

45dde052e784ce26d510625b9709814f.png

Got the vulnerary thanks to the Devil Axe being a weapon.  

MARTH   CHUMP        02.60 19 05 00 03 07 08 07 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALADIN   ??/02.77 22 07 01 11 08 02 09 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      03.61 17 04 01 07 13 10 07 06 D LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     04.12 21 08 00 08 08 02 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    THWOMP       02.70 21 07 00 03 04 02 12 00 D LANCE
WRYS    CURATE       02.87 16 00 03 05 06 03 03 07 E STAFF
DARROS  PIRATE       05.04 23 07 00 02 09 03 06 00 D AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       03.90 21 07 00 03 06 03 04 00 D BOW

CHAPTER 4 - 7/27 TURNS

Pretty easy chapter.  Killed Matthis for exp.  Forged a +6 Wing Spear. 

MARTH   CHUMP        03.05 20 06 00 03 08 08 08 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALADIN   ??/03.17 22 08 01 12 08 02 09 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      04.63 17 04 01 08 14 11 07 06 D LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     06.02 23 10 00 09 09 02 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    HUNTER       03.33 21 07 00 05 11 02 04 00 E BOW (D LANCE)
WRYS    CURATE       03.55 16 00 04 06 07 04 03 07 D STAFF
DARROS  PIRATE       05.78 23 07 00 02 09 03 06 00 D AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       04.47 22 08 00 03 06 03 04 00 D BOW
MERRIC  MAGE         02.05 20 00 04 04 06 04 04 03 D TOME

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 1: Marth Embarks

Turns: 7/7

This was just awful as I had pretty much no way to kill Gazzak outside of OHKOing him with a Silver Lance crit which is a 3% CoS and doing it with no save point was just...yeah. Even Silver Lance plus two Iron Sword hits plus a Wing Spear crit still falls short of getting the kill. I used Abel as my free unit specifically to kill the hunter in conjunction with Silver Lance!Jagen because he's too dangerous to be left alive. 

The strategy I used was to avoid as much of the fighting as possible, so Jagen sat on the fort and killed two of the pirates while Gordin and Cain died to pull the remaining three away from my team. Meanwhile Shiida flew up the top and pulled the two pirates coming over the sea and the ones near the boss up to buy two turns for the others to advance and then parked on the mountain out of harms way and Draug distracted the rest. Abel fed the thief to Marth and one Pirate to Shiida. The only good thing about this was that technically I only had to kill the one Pirate that Jagen kills on turn two to protect Shiida, the Hunter and Gazzak, every other enemy could have been left alive and it would have been OK, so at least I didn't have to rely on a lot of javelin hits, small solace.

Unit    Class          Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Stat Boosters
Marth   Lord           01.50     18  05  00  03  07  07  07  00  D Sword
Shiida  Pegasus Knight 01.50     16  04  01  06  12  09  07  06  D Lance
Jagen   Paladin        --/01.88  22  07  01  10  08  01  09  06  D Sword, B Lance

Chapter 2: The Pirates of Galder

Turns: 6/13

I tried a bunch of things to see if I could pull of a five turn here but despite Barst being an absolute god, I was just slightly short of having enough offence to punch through the enemies and buy enough time with meatshields to get it done. I let Darros self recruit and he blocked the Bridge for one turn then Draug blocked it for another two turns. Barst killed one Pirate, the fact that he is the only unit that can 2HKO them makes him so good, he'll probably fall of later on because he's Set B class but I think his early game is so good he's still worth a first pick. Silver Lance/Steel Sword!Jagen with a Javelin chip from Shiida killed the other. Ogma baited one Cav onto the bridge while Shiida countered the other one after Jagen swapped her to Wing Spear then Marth finished Shiida's Cav and Barst Hand Axed the other so Shiida could kill. Marth grabbed the Village and Barst got some kills fed to him including the thief who suicided on him after Marth had got the village , I sacked everyone including Wrys to protect him from dying to the Pirates so he could get the thief exp as he moves afterwards, the only person who lived was Bord which was very convenient as I needed one meatshield for the next map. Jagen killed Gomer with a crit after Shiida used the Save.

Unit    Class          Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Stat Boosters
Marth   Lord           01.80     18  05  00  03  07  07  07  00  D Sword
Shiida  Pegasus Knight 02.10     17  04  01  07  13  09  07  06  D Lance
Jagen   Paladin        --/02.40  23  08  01  10  09  01  09  06  D Sword, B Lance
Barst   Fighter        04.67     25  11  00  06  09  06  07  00  D Axe

Chapter 3: A Brush in the Teeth

Turns: 6/19

Shiida killed a thief by blocking the corridor in the mountains and recruited Navarre on the last turn for his killing edge. Jagen used the first Save on turn two so he or Barst could kill one of the Fighters with a crit while Bord and then Julian distracted the remaining two and then one hunter was killed by Jagen/Marth and Barst Hand Axed the other so Jagen could finish him with a Javelin the following turn while pulling the Fighter near the boss out of the way so Marth and Barst don't get their path blocked. Barst had to get the Boss kill with a Devil Axe!crit after Jagen used the save because Jagen can't OHKO, at least I can finally stop having to crit the bosses, yay! I let one of the fighters attack Jagen so he would suicide on Barst for some exp because Jagen dodged the Fighter near the boss but Julian could have pulled both Fighters if he hadn't dodged. Marth got a perfect level sans res which would be cool except it's Marth so it's probably irrelevant anyway lol, oh well.

Marth   Lord           02.00     19  06  00  04  08  08  08  00  D Sword
Shiida  Pegasus Knight 03.00     18  05  01  07  14  10  07  06  D Lance
Jagen   Paladin        --/02.87  23  08  01  10  09  01  09  06  D Sword, B Lance
Barst   Fighter        05.64     25  12  00  07  09  07  07  00  D Axe

Chapter 4: Battle in the Lea.

Turns: 6/25

Re-classed Jagen to Dracoknight and Barst to PIrate and Forged a +6 might, +10 hit, +5 crit Wing Spear. Plus six might, I believe, allows her to OHKO all non boss enemies it's effective against until she leaves so she can avoid counters as much as possible, if my maths is correct. Shiida killed two Cavs with Jagen using the Save so she would dodge one as I needed her to be on full HP so the other Cav would go for Matthis, Jagen and Barst killed one and the other got distracted by Matthis who also distracted one of the Archers, while Shiida and Jagen killed the other. Barst got the Thief and both Horsemen kills and Shiida killed the boss. I maybe should have taken the extra turn to recruit Merric for the Excalibur, well I'll just have to wait and see if I regret it in the future. 

Barst actually saved the successful run by critting the first Horseman, Jagen was supposed to weaken it for him first which would be possible because Barst plus the Forest would be shielding him from being killed by the remaining Horseman or the Archer which is why Barst re-classed to Pirate so he could move to the Horsemans right over the river. For some reason though, which only happened in that one clear, the Hunter ended up moving 5D1L instead of 6D which meant he was in range to kill Jagen, so Jagen couldn't chip the Horseman first, so the crit was not a necessary part of the strategy but I just took it as it worked out.

Jagen's also got Speed twice and one Strength, I'll rig him a bad level or two to compensate as those levels on Jagen are a bit too clutch.

Shiida  Pegasus Knight 04.27     19  05  01  08  15  11  07  06  D Lance
Jagen   Dracoknight    --/03.31  22  09  01  10  10  01  11  04  B Lance, E Axe
Barst   Pirate         07.84     25  12  00  07  10  08  09  00  D Axe

CHAPTER 5 - 4/31 TURNS

Recruited Wendall for his free stuff, Barrier is pretty useful.  Abel chipped the boss enough for Shiida to finish.  

The unrecruited members of the wolfguard died.  

MARTH   CHUMP        03.05 20 06 00 03 08 08 08 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALAIDN   ??/03.33 22 08 01 12 08 02 09 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      05.70 17 05 01 09 15 12 07 06 D LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     06.42 23 10 00 09 09 02 07 00 C LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    HUNTER       03.93 21 07 00 05 11 02 04 00 E BOW (D LANCE)
WRYS    CURATE       04.16 16 00 05 06 07 05 03 08 D STAFF
DARROS  PIRATE       06.35 24 08 00 02 09 03 07 00 D AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       05.07 22 09 00 04 07 03 04 00 D BOW
MERRIC  MAGE         02.65 20 00 04 04 06 04 04 03 D TOME
ROSHEA  CAVALIER     03.20 22 06 00 05 07 04 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD
HARDIN  CAVALIER     06.47 24 09 00 07 08 03 08 00 B LANCE D SWORD

CHAPTER 6 - 7/38 TURNS

This chapter blows.  Reclassed Roshea to curate for healing power, since Wrys needed to use Mend to heal Castor, who killed the mage and archer over the wall with an iron bow forge.  Caught all the thieves except the killing edge guy.  Forged a +2 silver lance at the start of the chapter to help with some OHKO's.  

MARTH   CHUMP        03.65 20 06 00 03 08 08 08 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALAIDN   ??/03.67 22 08 01 12 08 02 09 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      07.62 18 06 01 11 17 13 07 06 C LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     07.34 24 11 00 10 10 02 08 00 C LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    HUNTER       04.53 22 07 00 06 12 03 04 00 E BOW (D LANCE)
WRYS    CURATE       05.01 16 00 05 06 07 06 03 09 D STAFF
DARROS  FIGHTER      07.81 27 09 00 02 09 04 06 00 D AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       05.97 22 09 00 04 07 03 04 00 D BOW
MERRIC  MAGE         03.91 21 00 04 05 07 05 04 03 D TOME
ROSHEA  CAVALIER     04.05 23 06 00 06 08 04 07 01 D LANCE E SWORD
HARDIN  CAVALIER     07.70 25 10 00 07 08 03 08 00 B LANCE D SWORD

CHAPTER 6X - 7/45 TURNS

Too much terrain blocking Marth to get there any faster.  Collected exp, worked on Hardin's sword rank, he might need to use the armourslayer at some point.  

MARTH   CHUMP        04.05 21 06 00 03 08 08 08 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALAIDN   ??/04.18 22 08 01 12 08 03 10 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      08.19 19 07 01 12 18 13 07 06 C LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     08.04 24 12 00 10 10 02 08 00 C LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    HUNTER       04.73 22 07 00 06 12 03 04 00 E BOW (D LANCE)
WRYS    CURATE       06.13 16 00 05 06 07 06 03 10 D STAFF
DARROS  FIGHTER      08.32 28 10 00 03 09 05 06 00 C AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       06.47 22 10 00 05 07 04 05 00 D BOW
MERRIC  MAGE         04.61 22 00 04 05 08 06 04 03 D TOME
ROSHEA  CAVALIER     04.62 23 06 00 06 08 04 07 01 D LANCE E SWORD
HARDIN  CAVALIER     08.87 26 10 00 08 09 03 08 00 B LANCE D SWORD

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 13: 3/92 Turns

Promoted Ogma and Cord. Ogma needs the extra move to reach the boss and Cord needs the defense boost from promotion so that the ballistae will attack Fighter!Mac instead of him. Also gave Ogma the Arms Scroll as a Berserker so he can use the Hammer as a Berserker in Chapter 14 and Hand Axes as a Hero. Cain went Paladin, but Jeigan stayed as a Dracoknight since he needed the extra point of strength to help Wolf kill the Hoistflame ballista.

Cord, Mac, and Rickard up top; Jeigan, Wolf, and Matthis on the bottom; everyone else in the middle. Wolf and Jeigan kill the Hoistflame ballista and Cord kills the ballistae up top for some wexp. Unequipped Cain tanks Astram so I can recruit him for his stuff. Levin Sword Ogma and Steel Lance Cain team up to exactly kill the boss (could have used a Silver Lance if Cain had less strength). Jeigan flies over to chip the Ridersbane thief so Jake can kill him on the last turn.

STATS:

Marth Lv. 3.73 Scrub 20HP/6Str/0Mgc/4Skl/9Spd/9Lck/7Def/0Res D Swords (1 Boots)

Jeigan Lv. --/5.17 Dracoknight 21HP/10Str/1Mgc/12Skl/9Spd/3Lck/12Def/3Res A Lances E Axes

Cain Lv. 13/4.53 Paladin 43HP/19Str/1Mgc/19Skl/21Spd/12Lck/12Def/6Res D Swords B Lances (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon)

Ogma Lv. 13/1.13 Hero 35HP/14Str/1Mgc/16Skl/21Spd/5Lck/10Def/3Res B Swords D Axes (1 Arms Scroll)

Cord Lv. 14/1.26 Sorcerer 26HP/5Str/11Mgc/12Skl/15Spd/11Lck/7Def/7Res C Tomes E Staves (1 Spirit Dust)

Lena Lv. 13.39 Cleric 20HP/0Str/9Mgc/10Skl/11Spd/14Lck/3Def/14Res B Staves

Matthis Lv. 9.31 Cleric 23HP/1Str/1Mgc/4Skl/7Spd/4Lck/4Def/8Res D Staves

Wolf Lv. --/7.63 Hero 32HP/10Str/0Mgc/13Skl/16Spd/8Lck/11Def/1Res D Swords D Axes

Jake Lv. 4.10 Ballista 20HP/7Str/0Mgc/3Skl/4Spd/3Lck/16Def/0Res

BIG MAC Lv. 3.00 Fighter Base

Chapter 14: 6/98 Turns

Ogma and Wolf went Berserker. Forged a +3 might, +10 hit Hammer so Ogma could OHKO the thwomps at the start. Wolf can't OHKO because of his lower strength, but I have Jake chip the thwomp Wolf fights for a little bit of damage so Wolf can kill the thwomp without taking damage.

Ogma and Wolf kill the right thwomps, Cain kills the javelin thwomp on the left with the forged Iron Axe crit, and Cord kills the ballista. Cain kills the left side cavaliers on enemy phase, the last thwomp gets killed by Cord, and Jeigan baits the right side cavaliers into moving. Cain and Ogma kill the right side cavaliers next turn, while Cord moves in range of the archers to make them stay up in their room instead of leaving to kill Marth. Cord gets 2HKOed, so I give him the Fire Tome so he won't ORKO the archers and have Cleric Matthis in range to bait the Longbow dude. Cord ends up killing all of the archers eventually, which leaves him 1 wexp away from B Tomes. Ogma and Jeigan kill the Sniper with two forged Hand Axe hits + a Silver Lance from Jeigan while Wolf kills the Silver Sword thief for a level. Rickard and Jeigan get the chests, and then Cain exactly kills the boss with a forged Iron Axe hit + crit.

Chapter 15: 6/104 Turns

Marth can reach the throne in 5 turns, but I can't full move him every turn because of the Dracoknights, so I have to take an extra turn. Ogma and Wolf go Warrior to use Bows against the Dracoknights.

Cain, Ogma, and Wolf protect Marth from getting murdered by the Dracoknights. Cord destroys them with Excalibur after reaching B Tomes on Turn 1. Cain eventually kills the Bishop boss and goes shopping for some Hand Axes, Pure Waters, and Mend Staves using the Silver Card. The amazing BIG MAC went Pirate and baited one of the left-side mages down towards the bottom of the map so Marth wouldn't die. What a chad. Ogma hit D Bows and Matthis hit C Staves.

Chapter 16: 6/110 Turns

Man this took massive effort. Ogma went Berserker, everyone else was in their normal class. Gave Cain the Energy Drop so he could ORKO the Heroes with a javelin and ORKO the generic General with a Silver Lance.

Cain opens the door on Turn 1 equipped with a javelin. Jake chips the Fortify Cleric. On enemy phase Cain and Cord kill two of the Dracoknights and Wolf chips the last one to reach C Axes as a Hero. Next turn, Jake finishes off the last Dracoknight, and then Cord heals Cain, who moves around the side of the jail cell and uses a vulnerary. Marth recruits Xane, who copies Wolf. Ogma moves above the tile where the Dracoknight that attacked Cain was, since Cain wasn't supposed to kill him, but Cain got a crit, so I just wanted to show that the crit wasn't necessary since Ogma could have finished off the Dracoknight. Jeigan has been flying over the the area with all of the shops in order to bait the Horsemen to the left away from the jail cell, since I can't really deal with them and all of the cavaliers. On Turn 3, Jake kills the Fortify Cleric, and Ogma equipped with the Hand Axe forge stands in range of the Paladin and Horseman still on the central island so that they won't go down towards where Marth needs to stand. Xane opens the bottom door so Marth can use his full move, and then Cain moves two tiles below Marth so the javelin cavalier can't attack him. Cain kills 3 cavaliers and Ogma chips the Horseman and Paladin, also baiting the Armorslayer cavalier over. On Turn 4, Jeigan, uses the top save point so that Xane and Wolf can kill the two remaining cavaliers at the bottom of the map with crits from the forged Iron Axe. Cord then heals Cain so he can survive a hit from the General and ORKO it with a Silver Lance. Jake kills the Horseman on the island and Ogma moves down one tile and gets healed by Lena. The Armorslayer cavalier attacks Ogma but doesn't get ORKOed, which prevents Ogma from getting attacked by the Paladin. On Turn 5, Cain, Wolf, and Xane kill the Horsemen that were trying to kill Jeigan earlier, since when he flew over to the save point they could no longer reach him and so they started moving back towards Marth. Jake kills the Paladin and Ogma kills the cavalier on the island. Jeigan goes and buys some more door keys since I was all out of them. Xane uses the second save point on the last turn for the boss kill. Ogma ORKOs the boss, but he only has 68 hit because the Hammer has terrible base hit and the boss also has a Killer Lance which would OHKO Ogma if he did crit.

Chapter 17: 3/113 Turns

Cain went Paladin, Ogma went Horseman.

Cain went in and killed the javelin thwomps, Wolf killed the mage, Ogma killed the Bishops and put the VIP Card into the convoy. Xane copied Jake and they killed the Thieves. Cain ORKOed the boss with the Dragonpike, and then Jeigan bought two Poleaxes, a Killer Axe, a Killer Lance, and a Longbow.

Chapter 17x: 7/110 Turns

Ogma went Horseman for the move.

So the difficult thing about this chapter is that Marth, Cain, and Ogma need to full-move basically every turn except the last turn in order to both unlock the throne room as well as kill the enemies before Marth gets there. Jake and Xane were also very important for this since even with Ogma and Cain full-moving every turn, the ballistae still need to kill some enemies in the way so that they can be able to do that. Most interesting was a cavalier that needed to die on Turn 5 for Cain to unlock the throne room and for Ogma to move far enough ahead to kill a Mercenary on Turn 6 to keep Marth safe, but Jake + Xane don't 2HKO the cavalier. Marth however, can exactly reach this cavalier with his full movement, so he gets his first kill since Chapter 9 because of this. The boss kill is very easy, since Ogma and Cain easily 4HKO the boss between the two of them. Besides that, Matthis squeezed in one last level before he promotes next chapter.

Chapter 18: 6/116 Turns

Promoted Matthis and reclassed him to Dracoknight. Forged a +7 might, +10 hit Ridersbane named the Riderspain so that Jeigan and Matthis could OHKO every enemy on the map. Technically I only needed a +6 might Ridersbane for this, but I need +7 might for Chapter 20, and +7 might would let Jeigan and Matthis OHKO every enemy on the map (except the boss) even if they only had Dracoknight base strength.

Xane copies Cain on this map since I need another Ridersbane user and Cain has the best stats out of all of them. Ogma and Wolf keep Marth from getting attacked on the bridge, while the flier squad and Jake kill all of the dudes on the middle strip of land on Turn 2. Cain baits and kills a Horseman on Turn 3 enemy phase, which causes the rest of that group of enemies to move into range of the rest of my units, who then finish them off on Turn 4. Cain finally reaches A Lances by killing the boss, and both he and Jeigan reached D Axes as well.

Chapter 19: 5/121 Turns

Promoted Lena. Gave Ogma a Speedwing to double the Heroes.

Cain and Ogma went up and kept Marth safe while killing dudes in the way while everyone else either got chests or killed thieves. Wolf went and opened the room with the Master Seal Sniper since Jeigan, Matthis, Rickard, and Xane had already gotten the chests, so it let me get some more money from the extra Master Seal.

Other than that Jake helped chip the thieves and Cord got some heals in.

Chapter 20: 5/126 Turns

Ogma went Berserker. Forged +10 hit on a Poleaxe for reliability.

This was made slightly harder by Wolf, Ogma, and Cord all being 1 speed short of doubling the Paladins, but Jake and Lena were able to help out to kill them so it was fine. Ogma and Wolf killed the Generals and the ballista was killed by Stonehoist Jake and a hit + crit with the Killer Lance from Matthis. Cain then kills everything else on the top of the map while everyone else manages to kill all of the bottom Paladins somehow. Shoutout to Matthis for tanking 1 of the Paladins thanks to having exactly enough speed to not get doubled (or quaded in this case). Finally a use for his only good stat, HP. Cain OHKOed Camus with the Riderspain and Caeda recruited Lorenz.

Chapter 20x: 6/132 Turns

Had Ogma go right to kill the Manakete and Ymir for some exp and to let Rickard get the chests so I could sell their contents for money. Lorenz and Cord went left and slowly killed everything over there. Everyone else went up. Xane copied Cain so he would have enough move to reach the save point of all things.

Chapter 21: 3/135 Turns

Oh man this was effort. Gave Cain the 2nd Angelic Robe and Matthis my last speedwing.

Cord is on the left, Lorenz and Jeigan on the right, everyone else in the middle. So in order to keep Marth from getting attacked by a Dracoknight on Turn 2, I need Wolf to move in range of two of the Generals on Turn 1. So to keep them from attacking Wolf, I have Ogma with an Armorslayer and Iron Axe Matthis each in range of one of them, and they get baited to attack them instead because of their worse defense. Jeigan also uses the Geosphere on Turn 1, since I need the slight bit of chip damage in order for Ogma to kill the General with the Armorslayer, Lorenz to kill the Dracoknights on the right side with the forged Iron Bow, and for Jake + Cain to kill a General without Cain taking a counter attack so he has full HP for enemy phase. Enemy phase is a bit annoying, since Cain faces 8 brave weapon hits at 66 hit each and a Killer Bow and Killer Lance at 80+ hit and 20ish crit. Cain either needs to dodge some combination of 3 Brave weapon hits, or one of the Killer weapons and 1 Brave weapon hit to survive. On Turn 2, Lena uses Recover on Matthis, and then he, Cain (who uses the Gradivus to full heal), and Wolf move to protect Marth from a javelin Dracoknight. Matthis also uses a Pure Water, since even though he has the highest res of anyone in range, the mage still attacks him because Matthis has the lowest luck. So Matthis needs the Pure Water and the Speedwing so he won't get doubled by the Dracoknight and survive a hit from both the Dracoknight and the mage. On Turn 3, Jeigan buys 3 Energy Drops, 3 Spirit Dusts, and 3 Secret Books. Didn't get any Speedwings since I don't need them, and it's better to just spend the money on extra hit for forges than to buy the Goddess Icons.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 2 9/20

I really struggled this chapter, darros castor, cord, barst, and draug all died meat shielding leaving me none remaining except ogma for the next boss. Not having ogma to fight the pirates was really difficult but I managed to get through at a decent pace only to have to burn a few turns on the boss. I probably should of just rigged a crit but I think I just don't have the patience. Ogma finished the boss off with the help of Jagen iron sword crit as well a silver lance, the crit was nice but it still took about 3 turns to kill this man. As you can see I pretty much cleared the map, im not proud of that... I really need to find away to distract enemies better.

Spoiler

0qHWrdr.pngvEQGoMv.pngXR3QOvg.pngNCdJtxE.png3eZp8vg.pnglhPTmJH.png

Chapter 22: 8/143 Turns

Gave Jake 1 Energy Drop to OHKO the Fortify Clerics with Pachyderm and 1 Secret Book for extra hit. Gave Cord 3 Spirit Dusts and 2 Secret Books to help with the Medeus boss kill later.

Jake and Xane kill stuff from over the wall, and Cain kills a few things on Turn 2, before he, Wolf, and Ogma form a wall to protect Marth on Turn 3. There are 6 enemies left on Turn 4, but I only have 5 units in range to kill them, so I kill everything except for 1 Pegasus Knight, who gets blocked from attacking Marth, who visited the village, and instead attacks Lorenz since he gets doubled and has the lowest luck. Not much happens after that since all of the enemies are dead except Michalis by this point. I decide to go full meme for the boss kill since Cain doesn't really gain anything from levels at this point. 2x Silver Sword from Ogma + a Hand Axe from Wolf + a Stonehoist from Jake leaves Michalis on exactly 1 HP, letting him be finished off by the amazing MATTHIS. Yes, this was entirely too much effort. I regret nothing.

STATS:

Marth Lv. 4.46 Scrub 20HP/7Str/0Mgc/4Skl/9Spd/9Lck/7Def/0Res D Swords (1 Boots)

Jeigan Lv. --/7.86 Dracoknight 23HP/10Str/1Mgc/12Skl/9Spd/3Lck/14Def/3Res A Lances D Axes

Cain Lv. 13/18.11 Dracoknight 59HP/26Str/1Mgc/26Skl/23Spd/18Lck/20Def/4Res A Lances D Axes (2 Angelic Robes, 1 Energy Drop, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 1 Dracoshield)

Ogma Lv. 13/10.01 Hero 44HP/21Str/1Mgc/23Skl/25Spd/10Lck/16Def/3Res B Swords C Axes (1 Speedwing, 1 Arms Scroll)

Cord Lv. 14/7.80 Sorcerer 28HP/5Str/24Mgc/18Skl/20Spd/13Lck/7Def/10Res B Tomes D Staves (5 Spirit Dusts, 2 Secret Books)

Lena Lv. 19/4.34 Sage 28HP/3Str/14Mgc/14Skl/12Spd/18Lck/5Def/15Res D Tomes A Staves

Matthis Lv. 13/5.68 Dracoknight 35HP/12Str/2Mgc/10Skl/18Spd/7Lck/13Def/8Res C Lances E Axes (B Staves) (1 Speedwing)

Wolf Lv. --/12.41 Hero 41HP/15Str/0Mgc/18Skl/21Spd/13Lck/14Def/1Res D Swords C Axes

Jake Lv. 24.28 Ballistician 31HP/20Str/0Mgc/20Skl/11Spd/15Lck/19Def/0Res (1 Energy Drop, 1 Skill Book)

Big Mac Lv. 3.00 Mercenary Base

Xane Lv. Whatever Who Cares

Lorenz Lv. --/7.05 General 36HP/11Str/1Mgc/4Skl/7Spd/4Lck/17Def/3Res A Lances B Bows

Chapter 23: 7/150 Turns

Gave Jake the two last Energy Drop and sold everything I owned to forge a +4 might, +20 hit, +10 crit Pachyderm named "Artifice Aion". This lets Jake and Xane OHKO the Swarm Bishops even if they round up on HP and defense, and it's needed for Endgame as well. Reclassed Lorenz to Horseman. Reclassed Cain, Jeigan, and Matthis to Paladin.

Cain, Marth, Jeigan, and Lorenz go up to the throne while everyone else goes right to kill Gharnef and friends. Lorenz and Jeigan don't use Pure Waters while Marth and Cain do so that get targeted instead. I use Matthis' shitty luck to bait some of Gharnef's goons into attacking him instead of Ogma when both were in range so Ogma wouldn't get attacked by all of them and die. The amazing Sorcerer Cord killed Gharnef and sent the Falchion to the convoy, which Marth then used to kill a fake Gharnef that Cain had chipped for memes, and then he got a perfect level out of it for even more meme value. A bit late for levels like that now Marth, but A for effort I suppose. Rickard got the chests.

Chapter 24: 4/154 Turns

Sold everything I owned again except for Fortify, some javelins, and the Wyrmslayer/Dragonpike. Forged a +4 might, +20 hit Dragonpike named "Endgame" just to make the boss kill more reliable. Also promoted Elice, not like it mattered.

Matthis went down and killed the Bishop south of the boss. This baited the manaketes to the right of the boss to move down towards Matthis so that I didn't have to kill them. Cain killed the few enemies that were left. Ogma blocked Marth from getting attacked on Turn 3 and reached A Swords finally lol. Bosskill was a forged Arrowspate from Jake (it has better hit that the forged Pachyderm) and the Dragonpike forge from Cain. I had Jeigan buy an Arms Scroll for Cord as part of a contingency plan I had for killing Medeus in case Jake didn't get enough strength to OHKO with a Pachyderm crit, but Jake did get enough strength so this ended up not being needed. I just wanted to show that I was able to in case it was needed.

Endgame: 1/155 Turns

Jake did the thing. Ballistae are a fair and balanced weapon type.

Final Turncount: 155 Turns 

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 3: 12/32 I was pretty slow and struggled a lot on this chapter, maybe I should not of drafted Navarre. I ended up rigging a crit on Hyman with the second save tile but the first one I got Ogma died after I gave him the killing edge and since it was the last chapter he could hit the boss since he is undrafted I just let him stay dead.

Good thing you don't lose items in this game when the unit dies. Navarre gets his killing edge back.

Spoiler

NRhqckp.pngObK8Kd8.pnglb9lktN.pngz5Ez64i.png5qasnRx.pngybBibFp.pngVslxEmR.pngcMGD3ET.png

Edited by JimmyBeans

• 3 months later...

Hey I forgot about this nothing like a h5 draft to do during quarantine am i right?

CHAPTER 7 - 6/51 TURNS

Ran to the bottom.  Merric killed two of the fliers with excalibur, and Doga and Castor "killed" the whitewings for exp.  Forged a +4 Mt +15 hit hammer.  Didn't use it.  Oops.  

Caeda killed the boss after Jeigan and Hardin chipped him.  Gave my robe to Hardin since Caeda's leaving soon anyway, and I can work around her getting OHKO'd by bosses.  I think.

MARTH   CHUMP        04.35 21 06 00 03 08 08 08 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALAIDN   ??/04.28 22 08 01 12 08 03 10 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      09.62 19 07 01 12 19 14 07 06 C LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     08.33 24 12 00 10 10 02 08 00 C LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    HUNTER       05.98 23 07 00 07 12 03 04 00 E BOW (D LANCE)
WRYS    CURATE       06.66 16 00 05 06 07 06 03 10 D STAFF
DARROS  FIGHTER      08.61 28 10 00 03 09 05 06 00 C AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       07.41 22 10 00 06 08 04 06 00 C BOW
MERRIC  MAGE         05.77 23 00 05 06 08 06 04 03 D TOME
ROSHEA  CAVALIER     05.38 23 06 00 06 08 04 07 01 D LANCE E SWORD
HARDIN  CAVALIER     09.55 33 10 00 08 10 03 08 00 B LANCE D SWORD

CHAPTER 8 - 5/56 TURNS

Got exp.  Merric + Darros killed the boss.  Bought a few vulneraries, they'll probably be useful.  Roger recruited too I suppose.

UNIT    CLASS        LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL
MARTH   CHUMP        04.35 21 06 00 03 08 08 08 00 D SWORD
JEIGAN  PALAIDN   ??/04.38 22 08 01 12 08 03 10 06 B LANCE D SWORD
SHIIDA  PEGASUS      09.88 19 07 01 12 19 14 07 06 C LANCE
ABEL    CAVALIER     09.11 25 12 00 11 10 03 08 00 C LANCE E SWORD
DOGA    HUNTER       06.45 24 07 00 07 12 03 04 00 D BOW (D LANCE)
WRYS    CURATE       07.14 16 00 05 07 07 06 03 11 D STAFF
DARROS  FIGHTER      09.27 29 11 00 03 10 06 06 00 C AXE
CASTOR  HUNTER       07.67 22 10 00 06 08 04 06 00 C BOW
MERRIC  MAGE         06.38 23 00 05 06 09 06 04 04 C TOME
ROSHEA  CAVALIER     06.18 25 07 00 07 08 05 07 01 D LANCE E SWORD
HARDIN  CAVALIER     10.31 33 10 00 08 11 04 08 01 B LANCE D SWORD
ROGER   HUNTER       05.20 22 07 00 05 11 02 05 00 E BOW (D LANCE)

Edited by General Horace

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5: Champions of Aurelis

Turns - 4/29

Forged a +2 might/+15 hit Hand Axe so Barst can one round Archers, kind of wished I forged a bit more hit in retrospect but oh well. Jagen weakened two of the Cavaliers with the third unable to reach him and then flew back to hit the first save so Barst could kill the two he had weakened, needing to dodge one out of three attacks, he ended up critting the third but that wasn't necessary as Sedgar was supposed to block the Bridge anyway. It did mean that Sedgar could bait a knight out of the way instead of Barst having to dodge him (if he attacks Marth he blocks his way to the gate). Barst chipped the Boss with the Hand Axe so Shiida could kill without having to crit or dodge the counter. Wolfguard all died distracting and blocking enemies. Sedgar was supposed to hit the save on the last turn so Jagen could crit Wendell for the Barrier but then Jagen decided to put Wendell in his place and just straight up crit him without the save point so Sedgar got to chip an Archer for 6xp, whoop!

Shiida  Pegasus Knight 05.10     20  06  01  09  16  12  07  06  D Lance
Jagen   Dracoknight    --/03.71  22  09  01  10  10  01  11  04  B Lance, E Axe
Barst   Pirate         08.41     25  13  00  06  11  09  09  00  D Axe
Sedgar  Horseman       --/01.06  20  06  01  06  07  02  06  02  E Swords, D Bows

Chapter 6: Fire Emblem

Turns - 8/37

God this was awful, I tried like every reclass I could think of here, definitely should have drafted another pre-chapter 6 unit. Barst went back to Fighter for the extra point of Speed so he could double 8 speed Archers and Jagen went Paladin because of the Archers. I ended up having to reclass Sedgar to Sorceror to have someone to heal which meant I only had three units that could fight somewhat competently though Marth actually put in a little work here finishing off two knights. Jagen would have been preferable because he has access to bishop for Mend but I needed him as a Paladin to OHKO the mage with a +2 Silver Lance forge because he could just barely survive the Archer and Knight on enemy phase. Thankfully Shiida had exactly enough attack to kill an Archer with the forged Wingspear then kill the Cavs, she survived the Silver Lance Cav with 1HP, (she needed to dodge two knights on turn 1 and 2 with the save point) and then she just went around killing all the thieves with a Javelin and got the Bullion, thankfully she could double and ORKO them. Barst lead the way to the boss, he had to fight three Archers and three Knights and dodge three of them over two turns with the second save point which was pretty rough but doable. I also messed up and had to rely on Barst dodging the boss because the Mage in the throne room wasn't OHKO'd by the forged Silver Lance (I guess he rolled up in HP/Def, so I should have forged +3mt but I didn't notice until it was too late) so Sedgar had to heal Jagen twice instead of healing Barst. Jagen hit A Lances on the last turn while Barst and Shiida hit C Axes/Lances.

Unit    Class          Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level       Stat Boosters
Marth   Lord           02.66     19  06  00  04  08  08  08  00  D Sword
Shiida  Pegasus Knight 07.87     20  07  01  10  17  14  07  06  C Lance
Jagen   Paladin        --/04.36  24  08  01  10  10  01  09  07  D Sword, A Lance
Barst   Fighter        10.36     28  14  00  09  13  10  08  00  C Axe
Sedgar  Sorceror       --/01.46  22  02  03  02  03  02  04  05  D Tome, E Stave

Chapter 6x: Victims of War

Turns - 8/45

Had to take one extra turn here to recruit Athena, she is a very welcome addition to the team. Jagen went back to Dracoknight and Sedgar went Hero. Forged a +4 might Steel Sword so Athena can ORKO Pirates in this chapter and chapter 9. Barst cleared out most of the initial enemies and then went south to pull an Archer away and hit the save point so Athena could KE crit a Merc and the Boss. Everyone else went up with Marth, Shiida weakened the Boss with the Wingspear she survived on 1HP so Athena got to get the kill instead of Shiida having to finish to avoid the counter.

Unit    Class          Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level       Stat Boosters
Shiida  Pegasus Knight 08.66     20  07  01  11  18  15  07  06  C Lance
Jagen   Dracoknight    --/05.00  22  09  01  11  10  02  11  04  A Lance, E Axe
Barst   Fighter        11.54     29  14  00  09  13  10  08  00  C Axe
Sedgar  Hero           --/01.84  22  06  01  10  11  02  07  02  D Sword, E Axe
Athena  Myrmidon       10.80     25  09  00  12  13  06  07  00  C Sword

Chapter 7: Lefcandith Gauntlet

Turns - 6/51

Pretty much just went down. Forged a +5 Iron Bow so General!Sedgar could OHKO one of the Pegs and Minerva. The Dracoknight got killed by Devil Axe!Barst and then a KE crit from Athena after Marth used the save point, while Shiida killed the Thief and Jagen/Barst and Sedgar killed the Pegs. Jagen blocked the lower fort and Marth the top one while Barst shielded him from the Ridersbane!Cav. Would have liked to feed the Boss kill to Athena but it wasn't really viable so she just picked off some generics while Barst killed the Boss.

Shiida  Pegasus Knight 09.58     20  08  01  11  19  16  07  06  C Lance
Jagen   Dracoknight    --/05.14  22  09  01  11  10  02  11  04  A Lance, E Axe
Barst   Fighter        12.73     30  14  00  10  14  10  08  00  C Axe
Sedgar  General        --/02.56  30  09  01  04  04  03  17  02  D Lance, E Bow
Athena  Myrmidon       11.63     26  10  00  12  13  07  07  00  C Sword