FE4 cheats don't work

MrMinus

Hey guys,

After i finished Fe1 i wanted to do my second fe4 run. Unfortunately, i kinda forgot how to get the brave sword and paired off Ayra too early. Now, at the start of chapter 3, i recognized my mistake, but didn't have an old save file. I didn't want to miss the brave sword or start a new game, so i pulled up some cheat codes. It said that Ayra's lover code was "7e2bcc" and that "00" was the code for no lover, so i entered 7e2bcc00. Nothing happened. So i thought "Maybe it has to be entered for both characters", and took noish's lover code (7e2d10), added the "00" for no lover, activated both cheats, and again, nothing happened. So i decided to try out if other lover codes worked, made a savestate and entered "7E2B8416", to pair sylvia and dew and it actually worked, but i wasn't able to seperate them either. Is there really no way to seperate two characters, or am i doing something wrong?

3 hours ago, MrMinus said:

Hey guys,

After i finished Fe1 i wanted to do my second fe4 run. Unfortunately, i kinda forgot how to get the brave sword and paired off Ayra too early. Now, at the start of chapter 3, i recognized my mistake, but didn't have an old save file. I didn't want to miss the brave sword or start a new game, so i pulled up some cheat codes. It said that Ayra's lover code was "7e2bcc" and that "00" was the code for no lover, so i entered 7e2bcc00. Nothing happened. So i thought "Maybe it has to be entered for both characters", and took noish's lover code (7e2d10), added the "00" for no lover, activated both cheats, and again, nothing happened. So i decided to try out if other lover codes worked, made a savestate and entered "7E2B8416", to pair sylvia and dew and it actually worked, but i wasn't able to seperate them either. Is there really no way to seperate two characters, or am i doing something wrong?

Just cancel the cheat. If that doesn't work, you can override it. Lots of those lists are jumbled, I was in the process of compiling a more accurate one a while ago, it's not your fault at all. I've never actually attempted to remove a pairing, though, so I can't say for sure, but perhaps you could try pairing Noish with someone else? 

If all else fails, you still get another brave Sword in chapter 7.