Your Favorite Three Houses Characters!

Gonna copy and paste a few of my old writings

Lysithea 

Starting from her advice box, she feels like everyone is treating her like a kid, and asks the professor to help her make it stop. Her getting mad for being treated like a child stems from her being ruffled by it, subtracting the effort and work she puts into herself and gets offended by it. She seems to be highly insecure easily more so than someone like Ignatz, in examples of jumping the gun whenever she thinks someone is talking low to her, because who knows how many times it happened, and i grew up with a friend who had insecurities like this, and always thought we were talking bad about him because he got bullied alot in the past. It made me realize why she went after Ignatz in the first place, because Insecure people tend to put others down who have it just as bad or even worse than them. It's a common reason on how bullies are made. Seeing her try to build the moral up with Ignatz in her A that she tore down in their C and B was kind of heartwarming, same with Raphael in his A and later B.
She feels like just a very insecure young teen who has socialization issues, a few examples like Leonie, Hilda, and Catherine, as she showed problems correctly expression what she wants to say. She even comes off as strange and awkward to a few chars like Hilda after their C and Leonie in their B. 
After Post, she seems to be less insecure and doesn't really jump the gun and is overall more mellow as a person. Able to talk more generally to others, have more extensive conversations with people, an example is Ferdinand in their Paralogue. 
Seeing how she learns lessons about her behaviors at the end of her b support with Ignatz, with Raphael, Lorenz, Marianne, Hilda etc made me realize she is actively developing slowly out of her terrible personality traits, and that makes for good progression since most of her supports were revolving around it. 
She overall became more a pretty significant person who grew out of her apparent insecurities, though she still gets mad about being called a child with people like Claude, it's more tame and different than how she reacted pre. My most favorite development based character.

My other favorites

Felix, Hilda, Seteth, Lorenz, Claude, Marianne, Annette, Leonie.

Edited by End of time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen Dedue on one person's list and it's making me pretty sad.

Gonna list my favourite in each Country and other factions.

Faerghus: Dedue.

Leicester: Lorenz. I do have a soft spot for Ignatz and like him a little more but thats more from a gameplay perspective rather than as a character.

Adrestia: Tie between Ferdinand von Aegir and Linhardt.

Spoiler

Nabataens: Seteth

Agarthans: Most of the agarthans suck, specifically Kronya and Solon but Thales was actually pretty interesting as Arundel in AM and CF and i would have loved for him to be the actual antagonist of CF.