What is this song I'm missing in the Music Library?

Jacien

Do you have a name or a screenshot? Cause there’s no mention of this anywhere. And its positioning suggests it’s related to DLC. 

Been asking around and all I’ve gotten was random speculation saying “maybe it’s this”. Lol. 

There were two hidden(?) songs in the original OST that you could unlock by watching the credits and the cutscene

Spoiler

"Rhea and Sothis"

in Japanese. The former may be the one you're looking for, but I'm afraid I wouldn't know because I don't know how how the amiibo songs affect the track order. Have you done everything the DLC had to offer, like the new Paralogue and cat/ dog petting? The new music may be tied to one of those.

Yes, those are way higher up in the Music LIbrary list.

This list has everything except for the one in my screenshot. The key thing is that this mystery one is after the amiibo entries and before the two DLC entries related to the Auxiliary battle and Sauna. The amiibo entries are at the bottom of the list and are not normally visible.

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/User:Fastesthe1/Music_Library_of_Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses

I was thinking maybe Anna's paralogue, too. Has anybody done it and able to provide a screenshot of the track name?

I think it's Id (Purpose), from Robin's amiibo (incidentally, that's the only one I've unlocked), and before the update,  it was at the very bottom of the music library. Which reminds me, which amiibo unlocks Alight and A Dark Fall? I know they're both Corrin, but which one is the Player 2 amiibo?

Edited by Shadow Mir

The track does appear to have been added by patch/DLC.

My guess is it's CF (Jeritza/Anna related? The new Paralogue? Or maybe music from Jeritza's Supports?).

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

I think it's Id (Purpose), from Robin's amiibo (incidentally, that's the only one I've unlocked), and before the update,  it was at the very bottom of the music library.

It's not Id (Purpose), since that track is not listed at the bottom among the amiibo tracks*. The track is locked in my game as well and I have all but the SoV amiibos scanned, and the SoV ones aren't shown as being listed at all (they'd only be added if I were to scan those amiibos).

*/Amiibo tracks are sorted by the date the amiibo released, like this:

Spoiler

Marth

Ike

Robin

Lucina

Roy

Alm

Celica

Corrin (M)

Corrin (F)

Chrom

Tiki

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Which reminds me, which amiibo unlocks Alight and A Dark Fall? I know they're both Corrin, but which one is the Player 2 amiibo?

A Dark Fall for F!Corrin and Alight for M!Corrin (owing to Conquest featuring F!Corrin while Birthright features M!Corrin).

Edited by Tactician_Iris

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

The track does appear to have been added by patch/DLC.

My guess is it's CF (Jeritza/Anna related? The new Paralogue? Or maybe music from Jeritza's Supports?).

It's not Id (Purpose), since that track is not listed at the bottom among the amiibo tracks*. The track is locked in my game as well and I have all but the SoV amiibos scanned, and the SoV ones aren't shown as being listed at all (they'd only be added if I were to scan those amiibos).

*/Amiibo tracks are sorted by the date the amiibo released, like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Marth

Ike

Robin

Lucina

Roy

Alm

Celica

Corrin (M)

Corrin (F)

Chrom

Tiki

A Dark Fall for F!Corrin and Alight for M!Corrin (owing to Conquest featuring F!Corrin while Birthright features M!Corrin).

In light of what you posted, I'd think it is likely that.

I haven't unlocked all of the amiibo tracks which for me puts Alight (Storm) at the bottom of those. Between that and Corridor of the Tempest is a track called "Courage and Tragedy" which I don't see in the image. That might be the one you need, but idk when it plays.

20 hours ago, Jacien said:

It's after all the amiibo (which I've claimed all 11), but before the two tracks added via the recent DLC.

Technically there's 12 now, buuuuut it's just a second Chrom anyway. I'd have bought one if it hadn't released right before my birthday -_-

Awesome thanks. One more thing, does that same track also appear in the vanilla list towards the end? Apparently the same name is also here.

Spoiler

82. Javlins of Light
83. The Curse
84. Courage and Tragedy
85. Wailing
86. Citzens of the East
87. A World for Humanity
88. Light and Shadow
89. A New Dawn

10 hours ago, Jacien said:

Awesome thanks. One more thing, does that same track also appear in the vanilla list towards the end? Apparently the same name is also here.

Hide contents

82. Javlins of Light
83. The Curse
84. Courage and Tragedy
85. Wailing
86. Citzens of the East
87. A World for Humanity
88. Light and Shadow
89. A New Dawn

Yes, thats the one.

Awesome, thanks. I remember someone saying about it that it didn't loop. So perhaps the added version does loop?

But that answers that.  Again, thanks for the help.