Will of the Council

SoulWeaver

Will of the Council  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you select Eclipse or Integrity?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2020 at 07:00 AM

This poll will continue until the end of the month(assuming I did it right), at which point the winner will judge and sentence the loser. All who open this thread MUST select either @eclipse or @Integrity - abstaining is NOT allowed. The accused are allowed to attempt to convince this council of Serenes of their superiority to sway the vote in their favor. Rules may be updated for future council votes, should there be any.

Well, I've received 2 sanctions and a warning from eclipse, but none from integrity, but eclipse seems more fun, so I'll go with eclipse

I wonder if those two are fine with this.

I like them both, actually. They seem like decent people. Of course, I know neither of them personally irl, so my judgement might be off, but that's the impression I got.
I voted eclipse because we have similar taste in games, it seems.
At least we agree that Tales of Zestiria isn't an unsalvagable shit-show as some people in the Tales fanbase like to pretend it is.

We have twelve votes and two people who have posted actual reasoning. The true form of democracy realized.

Integrity seems more relaxed, and not doing anything is the most admirable trait a moderator can have, so I shall vote for him.

Also he can use capitalization better.

5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

We have twelve votes and two people who have posted actual reasoning. The true form of democracy realized.

I did not realize we need to give a reason. I am more familiar with Eclipse since I see her more often in the Heroes section, and her profile picture looks less intimidating.

9 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I wonder if those two are fine with this.

It's a mock council meeting in Forum Games and there's nothing preventing them from colluding behind the scenes to determine the 'sentence' beforehand, I can't see any reason they wouldn't be fine with it. Mostly I'm waiting to see if they actually try and make a statement about why you should select them, and if so what they say.
Also yeah, I intentionally selected these two because of how difficult the question actually was for me myself as they're both pretty chill...and also because those are the only two members on this site I could remember with absolute certainty were moderators.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I did not realize we need to give a reason. I am more familiar with Eclipse since I see her more often in the Heroes section, and her profile picture looks less intimidating.

You actually don't, Anon was making a comment on how democracy is about everyone choosing based on their own opinions and ideas, but in the real world we all have this need to justify our choices to everyone else so we all think we need to have a reason for everything. You could select eclipse because her username has two 'e's but Integrity has only one and it'd be fine, the concept of a straightforward voting systems allows for that kind of reasoning.

Also, my apologies everyone, as per the text within the official examples of the concept of Will of the Council, I should have voted before anyone else, which I did not do, mostly because I was having difficulty with the decision myself. Incidentally, this thread was specifically inspired by the example 'Magister of Worth' which has the Council select between Grace and Condemnation. I will let you all figure out which mod is Grace and which is Condemnation.

Well, I have nothing against Integrity, so that's a thumb up on that side. Eclipse just keeps ignoring my question and request on a problem that's bugging me.

18 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't care if this is FftF, if either of these mods had any conviction, they would lock this thread.

i have an actual job, but just because you posted this i'm going to not lock the thread

if your goal was to neg me then damn, mission accomplished

17 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Well, I have nothing against Integrity, so that's a thumb up on that side. Eclipse just keeps ignoring my question and request on a problem that's bugging me.

If you keep this up, I will make my reasons public, and tack on the thing I've been withholding.

Trust me, you don't want me to do this.

----

As for this poll, I'd either have to vote myself for no good reason, or vote for Integrity and shank myself.  Tee-hee~!

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

If you keep this up, I will make my reasons public, and tack on the thing I've been withholding.

Trust me, you don't want me to do this.

----

As for this poll, I'd either have to vote myself for no good reason, or vote for Integrity and shank myself.  Tee-hee~!

Keep what up exactly? Looks like a moderator should moderate herself, as I all I wrote is that I have a grudge against you - rest is pretty vague, don't you agree?

Making anything public would be asking for a debate from you, I have no idea what you would even gain from it, but I know I have much more on my plate.

But good to have you around eclipse, you proved my point (my vote stays with Integrity though)

3 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Can we have a limerick contest

...I only hope no one goes with the tried-and-tested Man from Nantucket bit.

3 hours ago, Karimlan said:

...I only hope no one goes with the tried-and-tested Man from Nantucket bit.

Lewd, but that is why I love them.

21 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Keep what up exactly? Looks like a moderator should moderate herself, as I all I wrote is that I have a grudge against you - rest is pretty vague, don't you agree?

Making anything public would be asking for a debate from you, I have no idea what you would even gain from it, but I know I have much more on my plate.

But good to have you around eclipse, you proved my point (my vote stays with Integrity though)

Consider the suspension the consensus of three other moderators besides myself.  I don't care about the vote.  What i care about is you not whining about the warnings you wrought with your own hands.