Best legendary banner of the month of November

MirandaFriege

Best legendary banner of the month of November  

38 members have voted

1. 1. which of the November legendary banners have you liked most so far?

• Fjorm November 2017
    • Hríd November 2018
    • Altina November 2019
  2. 2. which of the two versions of Corrin deserves to have a legendary alt?

3. 3. Would you like to see Brave Eliwood on the next December legendary banner?

Altina is the most broken unit on the planet

Right next to like... legendary Azura. And Nino!

Pulling for her is probably the best decision I made since I promoted my first Nino.

Edited by Arcanite

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Basically this post. It wouldn't be as much of an issue if we still saw a more reasonable number of girls in pants/leggings as well. I'm not totally against a girl wearing a skirt or dress sometimes.

Reason #776 why Thracia is the best; the majority of the females wear pants.

Following the pattern that one gender gets Fallen while the other gets legendary, if there’s any Legendary Cotton it should be male.

There should have been a choice for Corrin shouldn't be a legendary.  I would have chosen that.  My most hated character in the entire franchise by a massive margin, the writing is atrocious and the way the entire plot and storyline warps in nonsensical ways around it, god.  I chose female Corrin, at least boobs, yay I guess.  Maybe her legendary outfit will explode in a classy way similar to Summer Corrin.  

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Following the pattern that one gender gets Fallen while the other gets legendary, if there’s any Legendary Cotton it should be male.

Wait pants?  In war?  When wading through swamps, going through forests and mountains?  That makes too much sense.  We need a mini skirt that gets easily torn at the slightest branch, or really tight constraining dresses!

32 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Wait pants?  In war?  When wading through swamps, going through forests and mountains?  That makes too much sense.  We need a mini skirt that gets easily torn at the slightest branch, or really tight constraining dresses!

I thought about this when first reading it and was like, will pants really protect you from explosions and such? I think a tear would be the least of your worries. Just made me laugh, is all.

45 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

What about Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance? 

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

What about Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance? 

Good for the cavaliers, but the swordfighter aesthetic is decisive. Mia's long socks and ... whatever that orange thing is meant to be is just awful.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:53 PM, Lewyn said:

why would the skirt tear at a branch but not pants? 
also. if i were wading through a swamp and muck, my pants would get all sodden and gross, and take 99 years to dry. I'd rather the skirt 

Xena can kick butt in a skirt and corset,  (and Xena was in war like every other episode), it wouldn't hurt someone in FE-land to do the same thing.

Fuck pants. The bottoms of pant legs get all soggy and gross simply from walking around after the rain. I only wear them during the winter because it gets freezing cold here in Wisconsin, and even then I wait until it's actually freezing cold before I switch out my shorts for pants, much to my parents' chagrin when I visit them.

And walking around in the snow with pants on is just like walking around after the rain, but worse because not only are the bottoms of the pant legs going to get soggy and gross, they'll also be frozen solid and drop packed snow down your shoes and get your socks wet and just be overall terrible. Fuck pants.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:53 PM, Lewyn said:

Pants are only really necessary if you need to go off the beaten path. They're there to keep your legs from being scratched on rocks and branches and to keep leeches and mosquitoes from eating your legs alive.

But if you've got the roads of the Roman Empire, there's no need for pants because none of those will really be an issue.