Bound Hero Battle: Innes and Eirika

Landmaster

Didn't see a topic yet so here we are~ 

eOfXgOR.png

Here's the clear though~

Featuring one of my favorite builds, the TANKLISE! Wasn't really an easy way to approach this map without getting blown back so with some stat stacking, we just decide to unleash HS!Elise's inner wall~

Edited by Landmaster

I found this one easy too, actually. I cleared it with Team OTP (RD Ike, Yukata Elincia, Summer Freddy, Summer Robin) rather easily. But it's nice to have a map that won't make you want to rip your hair out once in while!

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Here's the clear though~

Featuring one of my favorite builds, the TANKLISE! Wasn't really an easy way to approach this map without getting blown back so with some stat stacking, we just decide to unleash HS!Elise's inner wall~

I'm sure it makes sense, but i'm a bit surprised that Elise tanked the blue mage even better then she tanked the red mage.

This match was not the most challenging one in the world. A good testing ground for a little familiy reunion team.

@Flying Shogi

Edited by Sasori

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with the Robins, Picnic!Genny and Ghost Rolf.

Infernal took a few teams to solve: I ended up using the Reins (I know, I failed. I tried to not do it and nothing worked, okay?), Newzura and Bunnero (Who only repositioned)

The disrespect IS has to give Eirika such a trash build...ugh. At least I'm certain I proved Eirika is A LOT stronger than this. Only Reinhardt uses Moonbow in 2019

Angery aside, I just threw Altina in there and the map self destructed (except for the flier and the cowardly cav, those two were destroyed on turn 2). 

Edited by Alexmender

This is how Dancer clears work, right?

https://streamable.com/fghqh

The only help needed was a movement skill and Chill Spd (which Naga has as her B, but exists as a Sacred Seal anyway).

If only I'd managed to pull a S!Fiora for a Cake Cutter, the Chill wouldn't even be necessary.

Edited by Some Jerk

This BHB was too easy for Team Grima.  Far too easy.  You know it's too easy when I don't swear.

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane and whoever else wants to take a look:

Too bloody easy I tell you, and a small number of turns to clear as well.

BHB have been a joke since their implementation. Anything outside of Abyssal mode is a joke, and even Abyssal mode can be a joke at times with +10 units or with the laziest way to clear stuff: 3 Dancers and a Nuke

9 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

This BHB was too easy for Team Grima.  Far too easy.  You know it's too easy when I don't swear.

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane and whoever else wants to take a look:

Too bloody easy I tell you, and a small number of turns to clear as well.

Grats, I did this one with Fjorm, Celica, and a couple dancers.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:59 PM, Sasori said:

This match was not the most challenging one in the world. A good testing ground for a little familiy reunion team.

Yeah, Fox Tomes are annoying, haha!

Woo, you got the boy Chad! Clutch survival on 1 HP. Nice of his friends to come to his rescue. Lugh getting that Glacies nuke on Eirika was pretty nice~ That Red Flier proved pretty annoying but went down to some combined efforts of the boys, well done!

@Landmaster Wow tanking with HS!Elise, huh? Neat approach. And then OG Elise drowns Eirika with large marshmallows lol.

@Zeo @DLNarshen @mampfoid @Ginko @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy

Team is neutral Sigrun, +Spd/-Def Siegbert, +Res/-Atk Linde and +Atk/-HP Eirika

Music is Sha La La from the King of Fighters 1999

- Had this theme in mind for a while and this BHB seemed like the perfect debut. Of course, Eirika with Sieglinde is in the team, but also Siegbert and LindeRIP never summoned L!Eirika

Had to make do with Sigrun as the 4th member, since I needed a different movement type for Tactics. Plus her Swap + Link combo actually has nice synergy with the team.

I'm Siegbert showcases how Galeforce is really good for his player-phase playstyle. Drag Back hey something Eirika has was needed for Hit and Run tactics and escape from the threat of pre-charged specials.

- Sigrun needed Darting Blow to double the mage. Linde provided ranged damage and would normally have Blarblade and have good synergy with the Tactic buffs but it felt weird not using Aura. Also kind of neat that if she didn't have LaD she would take 0 damage from the red flier.

- Eirika vs Eirika is the obligatory boss matchup, although I just promoted Eirika for this clear so she pales in comparison to @Alexmender's so she doesn't have much SP/skill investment right now. Good enough though with her team's support.

----

Next is a Sacred Stones clear!

Team is +Atk +1 Ross, neutral Cormag, +Def/-Spd Myrrh and +Res +1 Lute.

Music is Truth, Despair and Hope from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

- Finally IS gave a different map theme for a SS special map so I can use my favourite SS map theme. Ross smite Myrrh across the mountain to unleash her DC+QR rampage...at least until she gets hit by Flash lol. She then had to stay in the mountains because she doesn't have enough HP to get hit by both the axe cav and Eirika.

- Cormag needed Def Tactic to survive Innes's attacks even with Iote's Shield. Ross tanks Eirika and just had enough HP to live by 1 by the end of the map. Also Wo Gunn is fun.

-----

And finally, since I wanted to incorporate Gerik somehow, here is a Desert Emblem theme!

Team is +Def/-Spd Gerik, neutral Marisa, +Spd/-Res Igrene and +Res/-HP Fae

Music is DESERT REQUIEM ~Operation02UM~ from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- Gerik and Marisa are desert mercenaries who hail from Jehanna (a desert nation) while Igrene and Fae live in the Nabata Desert.

- It just happens that both Sacred Stones mercenaries have Infantry Pulse so Igrene unleashes her powers with Quickened Pulse straight away! Her Pulse Smoke was also key to dispel Innes's Iceberg special, allowing Fae to survive.

- Marisa also does well to tank the blue mage (she has so much HP) while Gerik laughs at the squishy mage flier's so-called weapon triangle advantage. Also kind of funny since in SS (Eirika's route), which this map is seemingly based on, you recruit Innes, Gerik and Marisa (if Gerik talks to her). In this timeline, Marisa doesn't join Innes and instead lands the finishing blow lol.

Taking lateness to a new level.

@Landmaster

That was some pretty crazy stuff, with Elise soaking damage but still able to deliver deadly strikes on the player phase. Eirika falling to explosions of toasted marshmallows was much funnier than it had any right to be. Hopefully she at least got a nice snack out of it.

~

I had to tank Leif’s Atk so he wouldn’t 2HKO no-Def Innes, but the enemy placement made it pretty easy to get the job done after that.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Wow tanking with HS!Elise, huh? Neat approach. And then OG Elise drowns Eirika with large marshmallows lol.

Team is neutral Sigrun, +Spd/-Def Siegbert, +Res/-Atk Linde and +Atk/-HP Eirika

Music is Sha La La from the King of Fighters 1999

- Had this theme in mind for a while and this BHB seemed like the perfect debut. Of course, Eirika with Sieglinde is in the team, but also Siegbert and LindeRIP never summoned L!Eirika

Had to make do with Sigrun as the 4th member, since I needed a different movement type for Tactics. Plus her Swap + Link combo actually has nice synergy with the team.

I'm Siegbert showcases how Galeforce is really good for his player-phase playstyle. Drag Back hey something Eirika has was needed for Hit and Run tactics and escape from the threat of pre-charged specials.

- Sigrun needed Darting Blow to double the mage. Linde provided ranged damage and would normally have Blarblade and have good synergy with the Tactic buffs but it felt weird not using Aura. Also kind of neat that if she didn't have LaD she would take 0 damage from the red flier.

Next is a Sacred Stones clear!

Team is +Atk +1 Ross, neutral Cormag, +Def/-Spd Myrrh and +Res +1 Lute.

Music is Truth, Despair and Hope from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

- Finally IS gave a different map theme for a SS special map so I can use my favourite SS map theme. Ross smite Myrrh across the mountain to unleash her DC+QR rampage...at least until she gets hit by Flash lol. She then had to stay in the mountains because she doesn't have enough HP to get hit by both the axe cav and Eirika.

- Cormag needed Def Tactic to survive Innes's attacks even with Iote's Shield. Ross tanks Eirika and just had enough HP to live by 1 by the end of the map. Also Wo Gunn is fun.

-----

And finally, since I wanted to incorporate Gerik somehow, here is a Desert Emblem theme!

Team is +Def/-Spd Gerik, neutral Marisa, +Spd/-Res Igrene and +Res/-HP Fae

Music is DESERT REQUIEM ~Operation02UM~ from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- Gerik and Marisa are desert mercenaries who hail from Jehanna (a desert nation) while Igrene and Fae live in the Nabata Desert.

- It just happens that both Sacred Stones mercenaries have Infantry Pulse so Igrene unleashes her powers with Quickened Pulse straight away! Her Pulse Smoke was also key to dispel Innes's Iceberg special, allowing Fae to survive.

- Marisa also does well to tank the blue mage (she has so much HP) while Gerik laughs at the squishy mage flier's so-called weapon triangle advantage. Also kind of funny since in SS (Eirika's route), which this map is seemingly based on, you recruit Innes, Gerik and Marisa (if Gerik talks to her). In this timeline, Marisa doesn't join Innes and instead lands the finishing blow lol.

OK, your creativity know no bounds with these themes~ Galeforce Drag Back is a nice combo, so nice no one can even get hit until Turn 2. After that, everyone goes down without a problem aside from evil Eirika who needs a bit more of a beating before going down~

Myrrh going completely solo, could have gone on a rampage if not for Flash+. Cormag is such a tanky boi~ I loved Ross’ “uuuhh” like even he didn’t want to hit that Eirika, LOL~ Still impressive that he was able to tank it and the Axe Cav after~

Very fast paced final match~ Igrene’s chip damage made it pretty easy to take down anyone unfortunate to stand to close to her targets. 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:06 PM, LordFrigid said:

Taking lateness to a new level.

@Landmaster

That was some pretty crazy stuff, with Elise soaking damage but still able to deliver deadly strikes on the player phase. Eirika falling to explosions of toasted marshmallows was much funnier than it had any right to be. Hopefully she at least got a nice snack out of it.

~

I had to tank Leif’s Atk so he wouldn’t 2HKO no-Def Innes, but the enemy placement made it pretty easy to get the job done after that.

LEEIIIFFF~ I’m dying laughing at that double Fortress Def nerf. He is too stronk. I should have figured you pulled for him~

• 6 months later...

Well, they came back. I feel like I did better this time.

Askrtrio cleared with Alfrena (no using the duo either), fliers cleared with Summer!Fiora, Thea, Brinian and Peganino 

Nino & twins surprise Innes and Eirikia with Christmas in July. 

Spoiler

This was an all hands on deck clear. Everyone played an important role in trying to survive/KO the enemy.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi