New Feh Channel is LIVE!

Anacybele

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good to know that they still have zero faith in Thracia's ability to sell that they not only include a character already present in FEH on the banner, but also awkwardly shove in the latest flavor of the year OC too for good measure. 

The new mode isn't doing anything for me, mostly because I'm freaking sick of them adding new modes instead of improving the pre-existing ones. Oh, and wake me up when we get more Three Houses or Farfetched the Third (if that's even happening) because Thracia interests me about as much the Sacred Stones and Binding Blade that preceded it.

PEONY IS SO CUTE! I love her already! I can't wait to get her! 😄 Also, she's a Light type mythic and a dancer! That'll be so helpful in AR alongside Eir!

This new event triggered by Thorr seems interesting too!

A Thracia banner is also a nice addition since that game gets so little attention, though it still bums me out that they've skipped over Farfetched/Brave Redux 3 yet again. I was fully expecting Shinon and Jill and all only to be let down there. I really really wanted Shinon... Putting Peony in the banner seems a bit weird too, but oh well.

But at least I can save orbs for Christmas units and I can be excited over and fawn over Peony. XD

Edited by Anacybele

I've always been a fan of Fairies, be it traditional fairy tales or magical anime styled fairies. My favorite Pokemon is part Fairy.

So I'm pretty excited about Book 4. Love the Dream World theme, and I'm really happy Fairies finally exist in Fire Emblem. Peony looks adorable and I appreciate her being the free Book 4 unit. Flying Mythic Dancer for free is a very welcome gift.

New mode was pretty bleh, though. Too much explanation for very little substance.

Hooooh, very interesting stuff. 

The new mode will stay in TBD but Feh's explanation make it seem like some sort of VG/controllable AR-D/Rokkr merge. And it'll bring some mysterious currency ala Sacred Coins (hopefully it'll be a skill shop or Askr trio merges).

Thracia banner is whatever, I only like Tanya from there and she's the low tier character so that's a win for me as I get to skip it. I just hope Eyvel doesn't mean that IS will take forever to release her superior form Brigid. 

So book IV is fairy land...it is super weird and sorta silly but hey, after the edginess of book III I'll welcome a change of pace for something more lighthearted (and the art gives me hopes that Sharena will get a bigger spotlight, but then again book III art was quite misleading...). Fairy girl is going to cause some havoc in AR but as a dancer it doesn't feel like one will need more than 1 copy of her. 

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

(and the art gives me hopes that Sharena will get a bigger spotlight, but then again book III art was quite misleading...)

Yeah, I hope that art is indicating that Sharena gets bigger spotlight too. She deserves some more, we've seen enough focus on Alfonse right now.

They blurred out a structure in Mjölnir's Strike. They also have not explained the middle currency in the rewards, so I guess we should stock up on them too.

I like Plumeria the most so far. She is my Book IV waifu.

Aw shit, here we go!

Spoiler

Feh flaps in with announcements. The nostalgic owl's gotten her stuff together finally for this channel. First off Thorr's got some big old art with a massive army behind her. For something called Mjolnir's Strike, where it turns out means Thorr's the enemy (RIP Hall of Forms?). There's phases to it, with a phase where you see what's coming, then take their hit and get to swing back with a secret weapon (two fighting phases by the way). The place where they hold is apparently Midgard's shield (Interesting) and the allies are set up to pair up and have different roles (one gets to attack and the others are defensive) and keep enemies back. It also involves mythic boosts (Well, Sothis is how they die then. 😛). Turns out Feh's bad at this, but there's also STRUCTURES Mechanisms to use with a new currency. It looks like it's played though and Feh's also a pyromaniac. Also, her having Altina annoys me because I got two Sothisis instead. You then get offensive power based on how well you did in shield phase (Is that right?) and you use a Fates Ballista to counter. I'm pretty sure Feh might be into doing damage. The Rest phase must allow everyone to edit their team comp and a new item with Divine Codes (ANOTHER FUCKING CURRENCY). All this happens on the 12th 

Then it's update time. It turns out we can edit and learn skills within character screens (Okay), then we get the next banner (IT'S THRACIA TIME) with Eyvel (RIP Brigged), Mareeta (two swords!), Osian (..... Why not Oisin?) comes with Bhuj (Cirosan was right) Vogue (WHY?) and Tanya's here too (FUCK THIS BANNER'S 20/10), , meaning I am officially in danger. Next a fairy shows up. 

Looks like it's trailer time and we've got fairies. Alfonse and Sharena wake up to a fairy on the stairs, who proceeds to mess with them for a bit and leads them to the fairy king before a giant shadow threatens things with dark fairies as well and a big fight scene breaks out. This feels so off honestly, but Alfonse gets dragged down too. The Feh wakes up to the fairy again and it's confirmed it's Book 4 with Leosothaemer (Not an accurate spelling), Realm of Dreams and we get the name of the main fairies, Pianny Peony, Triandry and Plumeria (the latter two being Dokkrelfe) and there's also a dark castle showing up. This then confirms the banner's also linked, with Peony a 5* and Tanya's a 3-4* unit (So she's going to be colourless), though she's mean to Tanya there. Peony's a mythic who's a Light Blue flying mage, so that's something. Feh goes to sleep, but that's that.

In other news, KEMPF'S the GHB (IN AMERICA), the units have these skills:

e2f44xmkjq241.jpg

Of these, Mareeta's sword and B skill are insane, Eyvel is the drop I guess but she goes get Guard Sword and Chill Atk which is nice, Osian has some interesting synergy with Vouge's DC, Wrath and Noontime and Mirror Stance 3 is powercreeping Fellkut and Peony is insane with a weapon that boosts allies in cardinal directions, B Duel Flying and a dance skill that gives Warp Powder to allies in cardinal directions of dancer and recipient. Bruno and Veronica are enemies and together again. Tanya's also confirmed colourless.

TL;DR: Mjolnir's Strike is kind of confusing, THRACIA TIME GIVES US OSIAN AND MY ORBS ARE ENDANGERED and it looks like we got fairy elves, so it's sylph time?

25 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The new mode isn't doing anything for me, mostly because I'm freaking sick of them adding new modes instead of improving the pre-existing ones.

Yes

I really want to know who thought this new game mode was a good idea. As well as whatever book 4 is. Half of the bloody feh channel is dedicated to describing how the thing works.

Free flying dancer is just glorious though. Now my flier emblem can go into maximum overdrive!

• New complicated mode with a different kind of currency. Similar to Aether Raids but hopefully without annoying traps. Shame it's doesn't rewards orbs.  
  • Nice quality of life chance. Saves me the time going through the menus.
  • We went from dark and gritty to colorful and whimsical from books. It's going to take a while for me to warm up to book 4 visuals.

Decent FEH channel

OH! I wanted to say I like the design of the fairy prince we see for two seconds during the book IV part. I hope he is a really part of the story with dialogue and impact.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

are the standards really that low

FREE DANCER/SINGER!!! And new waifus (I like Plumaria). I am a simple player. I am a simple man.

Edited by XRay

I couldn't get through Feh talking about Mjolnir's Strike, I'll just figure it out without Feh trying to handhold me through it. I'm not big on fairies, but I've just given up on the story in general, so whatever. Not gonna ruin it for anyone who does like it. Glad to get Thracia characters, and the only one I really care about is the GHB, but not happy that they put a freaking OC on the banner too.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

FREE DANCER/SINGER!!! And new waifus (I like Plumaria). I am a simple player. I am a simple man.

That is something to rejoice about...

She also flies so I guess that's cool ~

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

are the standards really that low

The quality of life changes are probably the best part of this one!

Well A: I'm tried, my expectations are lower when my dropsy.

B: Nothing sells me so I can save my orbs.

😄 It's better than some of the stunts IS pulled in the past.