New Feh Channel is LIVE!

Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Free flying dancer is just glorious though. Now my flier emblem can go into maximum overdrive!

Yeah.....too bad she isn't going to last very long in my barracks before I pawn her off to Ripto so that he can feed her to Gulp *ahem* dispose of her. I kinda have an....extreme policy when it comes to the FEH OCs.

Spoiler

B0dBBmg.png?1

They all float down here.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Takumi and Lyon are not OCs

I mean, my light season in AR is phenomenally terrible because I never managed to pull a dark hero for defense, and I don't have legendary Azura because I don't care about her and she doesn't care about me. So whatever makes me not fall out of tier 20 is appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah.....too bad she isn't going to last very long in my barracks before I pawn her off to Ripto so that he can feed her to Gulp *ahem* dispose of her. I kinda have an....extreme policy when it comes to the FEH OCs.

Reveal hidden contents

B0dBBmg.png?1

They all float down here.

Yeah, so we've noticed on multiple occasions.

Seriously, that's such an irrational hatred. I have characters I don't like either, but you take salt to a whole new level.

I'll probably need to try Mjolnir's Strike first, but right now it doesn't grab me as much as Feh wants it to. Also odd that Thorr's the one instigating this conflict. Maybe she's just testing us?

The Book 4 trailer is so wacky it keeps throwing me off, but I guess that just makes it more interesting. And Peony is a free Light Mythic, just what I wanted! And a special dancer to boot? Wonderful! I know she's not as good as L!Azura, but I'm glad us cheapskates finally get to experience something similar to everyone else 😛

I see Plumeria's already popular here, but to me she just looks like Loki 2.0, so she gets a hard pass from me. The other villain looked interesting though; her having a stoic face the whole time made me think she would be a Camus, but she has a pretty sadistic grin when she first shows up so probably not - unless she's a good actor or...develops over time, which isn't likely. I don't think either of them is the shadow that appeared over the other Light Elf OC though, that's probably the real villain. Interesting that they're keeping the antagonist a secret...

I hope Sharena gets a bigger role here, but with Alfonse having the dramatic pose on the poster and the POV shots in the trailer I doubt it. Even of didn't like the characters themselves (though that may just be the new style of the CGI) I like the new art style for the new OCs; I like that realistic flair very much!

Also, the three sprites Peony's playing with at the start/ end are the same three that appear in her attack animation. Neat touch!

But the ability to learn and equip skills from the character info screen is by far the best addition and I can't believe it took them so long to add it. Also, now I'm convinced they cancelled Farfetched 3 just to screw over Anna. Unless it's been moved to later this month, I suppose...

Edited by DefyingFates

This is an unpopular opinion, but I actually don't like Yoshiku's style. So the fact that the new mythic hero is in that style is going to somewhat bug me a little, but I guess I play with animations off anyway. Sharena getting a bigger role here would be nice, since Alfonse had the spotlight for most of book 3. Also, I really wanted a male OC as the freebie this time, but guess it was not meant to be 😐

Peony:

Mythic Hero that's also a dancer - very good because that frees up an AR-O team slot for another carry unit or another support unit. Especially important for Galeforce teams in Light season. The Spd boost is also greatly desired by Galeforce units.

Mjolnir's Strike:

Ugh, another currency to stockpile on (Divine Codes).

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

This is an unpopular opinion, but I actually don't like Yoshiku's style. So the fact that the new mythic hero is in that style is going to somewhat bug me a little, but I guess I play with animations off anyway. Sharena getting a bigger role here would be nice, since Alfonse had the spotlight for most of book 3. Also, I really wanted a male OC as the freebie this time, but guess it was not meant to be 😐

I agree, we do need more male OCs. I hope we get some soon. Books 2 and 3 added more than one OC, so hopefully we'll see male fairies. Male fairies can be a thing. They exist in Disney Fairies, a movie called Fern Gully, and another movie called Thumbelina too. A certain male fairy played an important role in that last one too...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I agree, we do need more male OCs. I hope we get some soon. Books 2 and 3 added more than one OC, so hopefully we'll see male fairies. Male fairies can be a thing. They exist in Disney Fairies, a movie called Fern Gully, and another movie called Thumbelina too. A certain male fairy played an important role in that last one too...

Seriously, three OC characters and not a single one is male. Geez man...

I think the plot is gonna involve a time loop. The ending scene shows Alfonse waking up in the same position as he did earlier and being found. 

20 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Yeah, so we've noticed on multiple occasions.

I only chose to bring attention to it this time because the person I was addressing happened to be MIA on SF for a pretty good while so they likely weren't in the know. That, and I suppose to show them they're dealing with a guy who has already sacked Fjorm, Gunnthra, brave Veronica, Eir, etc. so I'm probably not bluffing about sacking the newbie OC.

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Takumi and Lyon are not OCs

Takumi is there because I desired Close Counter on picnic Leo more than Takumi. It wasn't anything personal for once not that anyone will believe that. I still have all three of his other versions around even.

Lyon, aside from the fact that I never particularly liked him anyways, is there because of a VG-related grudge that I refuse to let go of.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Seriously, three OC characters and not a single one is male. Geez man...

I think the plot is gonna involve a time loop. The ending scene shows Alfonse waking up in the same position as he did earlier and being found. 

Yeah. I mean, I get that fairies are more a girly thing and appeal more to girls than guys, but come on. Us girls would like cute male fairies too, IS. xP And I agree on the time loop thing. Even though I generally dislike time travel shenanigans...

Oh yeah, those mysterious Divine Codes. I'm definitely intrigued on what those will be for!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Takumi is there because I desired Close Counter on picnic Leo more than Takumi. It wasn't anything personal for once. I still have all three of his other versions around even.

Lyon, aside from the fact that I never particularly liked him anyways, is there because of a VG-related grudge that I refuse to let go of.

Just poking fun at the fact that you said all the OCs "float down here", but Takumi and Lyon also float down there. Also Faye and Bride Lyn, whom I missed the first time around.

That story trailer was...disappointing, to the say the least.  The aesthetic screams generic fantasy MMO, and I'm not a fan at all.  A bunch of new attractive female OCs as our free unit and future summoning bait is very reminiscent of the book 2 intro, and serves as a stark reminder of the type of game I'm playing.  I could look past some of this if there was some expectation of the story being good, but Heroes doesn't have the best track record so far.  

I'm really looking forward to everything else though.  Another Thracia banner is a pleasant surprise, even if the game is getting less characters than banners usually get nowadays.  Freaking Kempf man, can't say no to that.  Osian is also long overdue.

Mjolnir Strike looks fun - it seems the game is confident enough to start exploring the defend objective again.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah. I mean, I get that fairies are more a girly thing and appeal more to girls than guys, but come on. Us girls would like cute male fairies too, IS. xP And I agree on the time loop thing. Even though I generally dislike time travel shenanigans...

Oh yeah, those mysterious Divine Codes. I'm definitely intrigued on what those will be for!

BTW, these are the number of male OCs in Heroes:

1. Alfonse
  2. Bruno
  3. Gustav
  4. Surtur
  5. Helbindi
  6. Hrid
  7. Lif

Maybe that guy white haired person is a guy, so that'd make the 8th male OC.

Meanwhile, we have 10 female OCs, and 3 more arriving. 

As for the time loop, this time its in the dream world, so not necessarily time travel, but rather reliving the same dream over and over again. 

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Waifus sell man husbandos don’t and that’s just the sad reality of business. Not like I care. The new OCs this time around are adorable and it looks like IS is finally having some more “fun” with the character design and such. Seriously some of these new OCs don’t look too out of place in a some kind of ecchi isekai which I am totally okay with. Long have I wanted IS to just stop with the sort of half assed fanservice and just go full on Fate/GO with this shit

Very interesting stuff! Hard to tell how good Mjölnir's Strike will be before trying it, but it sounds pretty unique at least. Not too thrilled about more currencies though, this game doesn't need more. I might forgive it if they do something really useful and don't end up being overly scarce.

Peony seems really convenient, being a Dancer and Light Mythic. Really happy to get her for free.

Switching skills from the unit summary screen is something I've been wanting as well.

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

BTW, these are the number of male OCs in Heroes:

1. Alfonse
  2. Bruno
  3. Gustav
  4. Surtur
  5. Helbindi
  6. Hrid
  7. Lif

Maybe that guy white haired person is a guy, so that'd make the 8th male OC.

Meanwhile, we have 10 female OCs, and 3 more arriving. 

As for the time loop, this time its in the dream world, so not necessarily time travel, but rather reliving the same dream over and over again. 

Yeah, and most of those males are villains. We need more males on the good guys' side. And in the case of Gustav, he's dead.

True, yeah, it is probably just reliving the same dream.

>Realm of Dreams
Giorno Giovanna wants to know the location of it.

>Possible time loop (or reliving the dream) 
Yoshikage Kira activates Bites the Dust.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Peony seems really convenient, being a Dancer and Light Mythic. Really happy to get her for free.

Also, her A and B Skills are identical to L!Azura's if I'm not mistaken. I guess IS really wanted everyone to have one of her? Did they grow a conscience?

Spoiler

xD

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Just poking fun at the fact that you said all the OCs "float down here", but Takumi and Lyon also float down there. Also Faye and Bride Lyn, whom I missed the first time around.

Yeah, that's fine. I can respect that.

Lyn was foddered out of bitterness of not having bride Cordelia (at that time) while I felt I had to give brave Lyn that Firesweep Bow+ (plus I've never liked Faye anyways). 

Not really feeling these new designs yet. I'm 100% on board with faeries joining the FE world, but I wish there was a guy or two in there as well. Plot from just the trailer looks pretty generic, hopefully Sharena and the newbies get at least a little bit of character development.

Also, I hope Eir or Fjorm get to cameo. Replace Anna for them, Alfonse basically leads the Order now anyway.

32 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Waifus sell man husbandos don’t and that’s just the sad reality of business. Not like I care. The new OCs this time around are adorable and it looks like IS is finally having some more “fun” with the character design and such. Seriously some of these new OCs don’t look too out of place in a some kind of ecchi isekai which I am totally okay with. Long have I wanted IS to just stop with the sort of half assed fanservice and just go full on Fate/GO with this shit

Dimitri and Claude prove that sexy men sell.