New Feh Channel is LIVE!

Anacybele

24 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Ok, but jokes aside, how are you guys so sure that Plumeria will be the fanservice one?

Plumeria shows more skin and almost always has a smug grin on her face, which is exactly Loki's deal (along with others I'm sure you'll recognise). I know it sounds like I'm jumping the gun, but this character trait is always thrown into our faces right away to grab the attention of that part of the fandom ASAP.

But who knows, maybe this'll be the exception to the rule. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Only just got around to the video:

- Eyes glazed over while Feh was explaining the new mode. The key point I got from it is that Mythic heroes now have functionality beyond Aether Raids, and therefore Aether Raids can be deleted, right? Right?

- The ability to change skills and seals from the unit profile screen is manna from heaven.

- Arena change is fantastic.

- New banner is dull as dishwater.

- New mythic hero ruins my summoning plans for February next year. I get that she's the next best dancer to Lazura but did they really have to be the same unit type? Irritating.

- Feh seems especially drunk today. I wouldn't blame the VA for getting blackout drunk preparing for this role to be fair.

1: please? I don't care how good i get, they can blow this mode into kingdom come.

2: agreed. that's very nice. 

3: pretty much yes. I mean that's basically how i play Arena anyway LOL so basically if i have to get the bonus unit one kill, that's perfect. then Myrrh can just eat up the rest of the map. 

4: at least people can not complain how X Seasonal = Y will never be in the game. (unless you are Charlotte. then you may have a point). 

5: I don't think this Peony chick will be in Feb. if she's this month, she most likely will be in March. but it's kinda weird they made a.... LAzura clone. couldn't even give chicky a lance. 

6: tee... burn it all to ash.... Feh is kinda ruthless. 

The new mode looks really fun! I'm looking forward to trying it. My thoughts on book 4 are in the book 4 thread. ...I...think that's it? I mean, it's too bad that our next free unit is a light mythic, just like Eir was. Gameplay-wise, though, she looks very handy. Kind of broken, even. So, she'll at least be handy. Yay for Thracia fans, and the girl with the headband and the blond lady seem cool. I like headband girl's design, especially (except the shirt. It looks kind of weird and out of place for the era/style...)

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

As long as you fodder'd them it's all good. Or turned them into manuals. Sending them home would be a waste!

EHEH

Yeah, I did fodder all of them with my +10 Sakura probably being the biggest beneficiary (Windfire Balm+, C Duel Infantry, Dazzling Staff).

I even used the Helbindi to give Nino his Duel skill now if only my lazy ass can get to +10ing Nino like I keep saying I will.

Didn't comment last night, so~

New Mode looks cool and is fun so far from what I played~

Thracia units are cool~ Nice we get OG Mareeta. None worth pulling, tho~

Peony and the Book IV characters look AWESOME~ This is my AESTHETIC~ Finally some OCs with good designs~ I can finally fodder Eir once I get a 2nd Peony~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Didn't comment last night, so~

New Mode looks cool and is fun so far from what I played~

Thracia units are cool~ Nice we get OG Mareeta. None worth pulling, tho~

Peony and the Book IV characters look AWESOME~ This is my AESTHETIC~ Finally some OCs with good designs~ I can finally fodder Eir once I get a 2nd Peony~

hahaha i thought of you right away. 
Eir. Is. Toast. 

it's all about the fairies. 

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

5: I don't think this Peony chick will be in Feb. if she's this month, she most likely will be in March. but it's kinda weird they made a.... LAzura clone. couldn't even give chicky a lance. 

It's not so much about when Peony herself is run, but the knock-on effect of turning February from the potentially excellent combination of Lazura, Julia and Summer Laegjarn into Lazura, Julia and one of the blue bridal units, neither of which I want even slightly.

For this month's banner, it's pretty immaterial. I wasn't interested in Naga since I don't pull for Mythics unless I feel I'd use them outside ARs. Picnic Lukas is almost certainly the other unit. Given that, I wouldn't be pulling on Blue regardless of whether it's Peony or anyone else.

Actually, come to think of it, since Altina's banner last month was also a Mythic banner, does that mean December will come with Peony AND a new Legendary? Hmm.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It's not so much about when Peony herself is run, but the knock-on effect of turning February from the potentially excellent combination of Lazura, Julia and Summer Laegjarn into Lazura, Julia and one of the blue bridal units, neither of which I want even slightly.

For this month's banner, it's pretty immaterial. I wasn't interested in Naga since I don't pull for Mythics unless I feel I'd use them outside ARs. Picnic Lukas is almost certainly the other unit. Given that, I wouldn't be pulling on Blue regardless of whether it's Peony or anyone else.

Actually, come to think of it, since Altina's banner last month was also a Mythic banner, does that mean December will come with Peony AND a new Legendary? Hmm.

It should. Same thing happened last December: we got Eir introduced on a Hero Fest early in the month, then she got her first legendary banner appearance at the end of the month on Azura's banner.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

It should. Same thing happened last December: we got Eir introduced on a Hero Fest early in the month, then she got her first legendary banner appearance at the end of the month on Azura's banner.

Huh, it didn't occur to me to check who was the headliner last year, I just assumed it was Eir, didn't think Lazura was added that month. Granted it was smack-bang in the middle of my 6-month break from the game so I don't recall much at all of what was happening at that point.

Assuming they don't double up on blue additions, I'd be happy for a new green legendary since green is the only colour I might potentially pull from this month. Don't have Thrasir (though she's only of incidental interest, happy with just a single copy) or Wolt (same). Red and Blue are completely out, and the final grey would need to be someone truly exceptional to entice me since the other two units would be just boring merges. Definitely no if it's Ursula.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Huh, it didn't occur to me to check who was the headliner last year, I just assumed it was Eir, didn't think Lazura was added that month. Granted it was smack-bang in the middle of my 6-month break from the game so I don't recall much at all of what was happening at that point.

Assuming they don't double up on blue additions, I'd be happy for a new green legendary since green is the only colour I might potentially pull from this month. Don't have Thrasir (though she's only of incidental interest, happy with just a single copy) or Wolt (same). Red and Blue are completely out, and the final grey would need to be someone truly exceptional to entice me since the other two units would be just boring merges. Definitely no if it's Ursula.

I'm in the same situation regarding colors. I'll pull green if it has a second unit I'm missing (I already have Wolt), but I already have two units from each of the other colors, counting Peony.

10 hours ago, Humanoid said:

yeah that hit me too. Pent does have Rally Up atk/Pulse Smoke fodder (if that's the lucky draw). 
I am going to continue to save up because I have +10 Azura dreams and Julia not sharing with Naga/Fjorm/Tiki is a blessing in itself, but if it is someone that's not really super Fodder-friendly to me.. i might just dip or just continue to save i suppose. 

(as i've now decided i need each and every one of these Fairy people).