Mjölnir’s Strike General Thread

Diovani Bressan

Remember: Major Blessings Mythic Heroes are considered to have +10 merges, while Minor Blessings Mythic Heroes are considered to have +5 merges.

Depending of your units, it's better to use no mythic heroes. A +0 Duma, with high tier special and skills, in Minor Anima season will score the same or similar as a 150 BST unit with no Duel or high cost special/passive skills.

So if you have 4 5* Lv 40+10 unit, I would recommend to use them instead of a minor blessing mythic hero, unless this same mythic hero has a good amount of merges.

My team will score higher by having no Mythic Hero than having a +0 Major Mythic Hero on my team.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Remember: Major Blessings Mythic Heroes are considered to have +10 merges, while Minor Blessings Mythic Heroes are considered to have +5 merges.

Depending of your units, it's better to use no mythic heroes. A +0 Duma, with high tier special and skills, in Minor Anima season will score the same or similar as a 150 BST unit with no Duel or high cost special/passive skills.

So if you have 4 5* Lv 40+10 unit, I would recommend to use them instead of a minor blessing mythic hero, unless this same mythic hero has a good amount of merges.

My team will score higher by having no Mythic Hero than having a +0 Major Mythic Hero on my team.

I'm using my +1 Naga, but I think I'll give her some new skills to raise her score. I'm at 740 right now

Thanks to Altina my score went up to 734 and I am middle tier 7ish.

Overall my assessment hasn't changed. This mode is dumb, lol.

Btw is there news about what the new items are? Haven't really followed up on anything. Started playing ffbe WotV recently and just keep up with the basic stuff in feh atm.

1 minute ago, Super Endriu said:

Btw is there news about what the new items are?

No info yet. But the Sacred Coins were introduced 1 or 2 months before the Sacred Seal Forge. I believe we will have some news about what Divine Codes do in the next update, or at max in the next Feh Channel, which will probably be the Anniversary one.

44 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Anima season will be my worst, if I don't have luck in the next legendary banner. Dark will be the best season, since I have both Sothis and Yune at +1. The other 2 seasons I got to score 742

Unfortunately, its a p2w strat. You just need to provide high scoring units and manage to win ONE battle. Haven't even built any structures yet. 

744 this time. I should be able to score higher if I gave Naga Aether but I need the feathers to finish F!Delthea so meh.

I'm not looking foward to Major Anima/Dark seasons because I have no Mythics of that type. 

I am majorly confused at how the scoring works- Luckily, it doesn't matter as I am in the highest tier for rewards, but I just don't get what unit counts and which one doesn't. Leaving out the entire bottom row doesn't affect the score, swapping out units from one row to the other doesn't affect the score when I tried and it should make a difference (+10 ranged infantry for a +10, melee, duel skilled, rally + unit with better score potential, at least I think it should make a difference when considering the skill scores and BST).

Then there is the blessing garbage where I don't want to mythically bless a unit that already has a legendary blessing, and no. I'm not gonna +10 the same frekking unit a second time, just to have one for both systems. I could accept the 4 legendary elements, but the mythical crap pissed me off then, when I had to seperate my Myrrh from her legendary team, just to tolerate Aether Garbage....I mean, Raids, and it pisses me off now. Hate this nonsense so much, yet it might be necessary in the future to bless some of my team to increase the score high enough to get those stupid resources that have no purpose yet (also most annoying that they merely tease it like the Sacred Coins). I won't even talk about the Shield phase being End-phase central while Strike phase doesn't even make any sense to me, whatsoever.

In short, not a fan of this mode.

9 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I am majorly confused at how the scoring works- Luckily, it doesn't matter as I am in the highest tier for rewards, but I just don't get what unit counts and which one doesn't. Leaving out the entire bottom row doesn't affect the score, swapping out units from one row to the other doesn't affect the score when I tried and it should make a difference (+10 ranged infantry for a +10, melee, duel skilled, rally + unit with better score potential, at least I think it should make a difference when considering the skill scores and BST).

Regarding the rows. Rows don't matter. Columns do. The highest scoring unit in each column is the one that is used for scoring purposes. So put one score stick in each column and then fill the other column slots with whatever you find most effective to play with. I hear alot of folks are liking galeforce, Though in my case nothing really gets low enough right now for it to proc usefully on anything. Well other than the top unit. My Galeforce Panne is getting a lot of exercise up there.

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Regarding the rows. Rows don't matter. Columns do. The highest scoring unit in each column is the one that is used for scoring purposes. So put one score stick in each column and then fill the other column slots with whatever you find most effective to play with. I hear alot of folks are liking galeforce, Though in my case nothing really gets low enough right now for it to proc usefully on anything. Well other than the top unit. My Galeforce Panne is getting a lot of exercise up there.

Hmm, alright. And how do blessings work? Do all units need to be blessed for the max score, or only the highest scoring one in each cloumn? Is it better to have one Mythic Hero, or two or even more? And I guess the position of the Mythic Hero within the defense team slots is irrelevant?

Seems the only way to get ridiculously high scores is by merging Mythics, so I'll probably be stuck between 740 - 744 range for a while

37 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Hmm, alright. And how do blessings work? Do all units need to be blessed for the max score, or only the highest scoring one in each cloumn? Is it better to have one Mythic Hero, or two or even more? And I guess the position of the Mythic Hero within the defense team slots is irrelevant?

As far as I can tell, blessings do nothing, from looking at the help information when you tap the question mark on the game mode. Doesn't mention anything about blessed heroes. Only specifically Mythics.

So the highest possible score anyone can get seems to be by merging 4 +10 Mythics

czB6JRN.jpg

FOR ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT SCORE

THIS IS A PRETTY GREAT WAY TO SEE IF WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS WORKING

Edited by Arcanite

2 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Blessings are irrelevant. You should have as many Mythics as possible for their Seasons because they are treated as if they are +10/+5 if it's their Major/Minor Season. Only the unit per column which scores the highest matters in regards to your total score.

ASFox's scorecalc has a Mjolnir scoring function added to it if you wanted to see your potential score. Checking the Mjolnir box allows you to pick whether a Mythic is minor or major to add on the effective score they would gain.

For most players, the mythics outside of +0 Peony/Duma/Sothis would not hold a candle to their merged/sp optimized arena core even on their Major weeks.

http://www.arcticsilverfox.com/score_calc/

So it's really just a "buy more mythics!!!" mode, since they are the only ones that can reach +20 status, while gameplay is just..... whatever (for now). As if I'd waste premium rallys, tier 4 skills, duel skills on mythics. So I guess I'm stuck with my score forever. Pretty bland if I may say so. Thanks for the info @Usana @Arcanite @Landmaster @Azuni , I'm actually glad I don't need to bless anyone for this.

25 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

So it's really just a "buy more mythics!!!" mode, since they are the only ones that can reach +20 status, while gameplay is just..... whatever (for now). As if I'd waste premium rallys, tier 4 skills, duel skills on mythics. So I guess I'm stuck with my score forever. Pretty bland if I may say so. Thanks for the info @Usana @Arcanite @Landmaster @Azuni , I'm actually glad I don't need to bless anyone for this.

dont worry they'll make you want to score hight because of the new currency the mode gives out.

5 hours ago, Hilda said:

dont worry they'll make you want to score hight because of the new currency the mode gives out.

Didn't work with Arena, didn't work with Aether Raids, didn't work with Allegiance battles.... so I'd say, nah, I'm good. Even if the new resource is nice to have I don't think I'll do more than "doing my best with what I have". Right now, I'm scoring reasonably well everywhere, so I don't see myself pulling for more mythics just for a few extra sheets of paper, whenever I'll be falling behind, if ever.

I mean, you're not wrong. I do want to score high enough in most modes with significant rewards, but they didn't have a lot of impact on how I waste my orbs until now, except when pulling for Summer!Helbindi, so that I can use Olivia in the Colosseum out of sheer bias.

Brace Phase has begun. This is a Dark/Light Season and Dokkalfar's Briar is the Bonus Structure~

T7 is when the enemy Skills start getting more advanced and looks like the potential score is increasing as well. My team is now scoring 750

The first MS's Shield Phase happened in a Monday, the 2nd one happened in a Wednesday, and now the 3rd one is on a Friday... Can we predict each MS shield phase to be each 9 days? I am predicting the next one to be in a Sunday.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

On 12/26/2019 at 8:14 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

The first MS's Shield Phase happened in a Monday, the 2nd one happened in a Wednesday, and now the 3rd one is on a Friday... Can we predict each MS shield phase to be each 9 days? I am predicting the next one to be in a Sunday.

Looks like it so far, but we'll have to see if that lasts.

I managed to improve my score from 740 to 748 by tweaking my team and adding some skills, moving my standing from low T8 to low T10. I think I'm solid, but I can add more fancy skills if it looks dicey.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Looks like it so far, but we'll have to see if that lasts.

I managed to improve my score from 740 to 748 by tweaking my team and adding some skills, moving my standing from low T8 to low T10. I think I'm solid, but I can add more fancy skills if it looks dicey.

Yeah. If I am not wrong, everyone that teaches Tier 6+ received a boost in the score as well. Last week, my team ews 750, and this week it was 758, and I didn't change anything.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. If I am not wrong, everyone that teaches Tier 6+ received a boost in the score as well. Last week, my team ews 750, and this week it was 758, and I didn't change anything.

That's probably because of the season change. It switched from Astra/Anima to Dark/Light.

I have no dark mythics so it stands to reason my score would fall. This time I'm at 750 which luckily is still enough to go up to the highest tier but I'm certain the climb is going to slow down significantly from here.