Mjölnir’s Strike General Thread

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Shield Phase will be against Michalis. Anima/Astra season with Death's Throne as the bonus structure~

This last match was way too close. I feel like people are just using their arrows right away and not when we're losing~

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

This last match was way too close. I feel like people are just using their arrows right away and not when we're losing~

At least they used it. I completely forgot about it and did not fire any arrows.

So we get confirmation of the next round's timing right up front. This time we've got an 8-day gap rather than 7, for a full cycle of 10 days.

Wonder if the plan is to do 9/9/10 cycles, so it's 3 rounds every 4 weeks. That would mean Shield rotates between Monday/Wednesday/Friday and Counter rotates between Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday.

So far I've been able to get my score for the upcoming Anima season up to 750. I'm not sure that'll even be enough to stay in Tier 10, and it certainly doesn't seem like it could get me any higher. Might be able to get to 752, but anything higher seems unrealistic.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

So far I've been able to get my score for the upcoming Anima season up to 750. I'm not sure that'll even be enough to stay in Tier 10, and it certainly doesn't seem like it could get me any higher. Might be able to get to 752, but anything higher seems unrealistic.

Ugh. Built up Thrasir and got at least 400/300/300/240/240/240/240 point skillsets on all my scoring units but it's still not enough for 752. I could start having BK/Naesala/Fae inherit some even more expensive skills I've been thinking about giving them, but I've been putting it off since it's quite a commitment.

15 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Can you use two of the same mythic heroes? 

For example, can I use two Dumas this anima season? 

Yes, you can use both Dumas.

However, if you already have a 5*+10 unit with a scoring build, Duma might not necessarily score higher since you also have to factor in merges on your Duma, as well BST and SP.

10 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

It let me drop 2x Thrasir on the same team just now, so I don’t see why not.

Okay thanks. 

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yes, you can use both Dumas.

However, if you already have a 5*+10 unit with a scoring build, Duma might not necessarily score higher since you also have to factor in merges on your Duma, as well BST and SP.

I have +10 Naesala with B duel flying, +10 Nino with G duel infantry and +10 M!Corrin who lacks a duel skill. I also have a +9 Eliwood who is amazing on the offense. So I'm going to pair Duma up with Eliwood so he can score better. Furthermore, I might replace M!Corrin with the other Duma simply due to high BST even though his skills cost less SP. 

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I have +10 Naesala with B duel flying, +10 Nino with G duel infantry and +10 M!Corrin who lacks a duel skill. I also have a +9 Eliwood who is amazing on the offense. So I'm going to pair Duma up with Eliwood so he can score better. Furthermore, I might replace M!Corrin with the other Duma simply due to high BST even though his skills cost less SP. 

I was not too sure if Duel skills work, but I checked the score calculator and they do seem to work (thank god). You can put your units' builds in the calculator to make sure who scores higher.

I think Pair-Up Heroes' score boosting effect counts too according to the calculator.

Edited by XRay

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

I was not too sure if Duel skills work, but I checked the score calculator and they do seem to work (thank god). You can put your units' builds in the calculator to make sure who scores higher.

I think Pair-Up Heroes' score boosting effect counts too according to the calculator.

Duma scores worse than M!Corrin despite lack of BST because Corrin has better SP skills. But he does score better than Eliwood even when Eliwood is at +10. Maybe I should merge my Duma because my defense team already has two Dumas and I don't want to change my defense team any time soon. 

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

BeforeI go all Committed into building another Astra hero that's not Sothis/Altina. (lowkey Peony/next Fairy)

I wanna know what Divine Codes are. (I know we don't know) but i mean I NEED to know. 

They are codes that are divine that will do something in the game that only the developers know about.

Edited by XRay

Again... another season that the Mythic Hero doesn't affect my score. My Arena team is still the better option for scoring.

Also, now that I am in Tier 10, the demote option appeared.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Thus far I had been able to climb the max amount of ranks each strike, but it looks like that comes to an end now.  A score of 750 isn't enough to climb to even climb to tier 11, so I'll be staying put this time around. 

7 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Thus far I had been able to climb the max amount of ranks each strike, but it looks like that comes to an end now.  A score of 750 isn't enough to climb to even climb to tier 11, so I'll be staying put this time around. 

Same, I'll probably be stuck in place until I can get more Mythic merges~

Wow, starting to see the difference needed to go up the tiers now. A score of 750 won't even move me up a single tier. Fiddled around a bit with my team composition and got a score of 752 now which is enough to go up to tier 11 and is good enough for me. Though I guess I'm going to have to start considering teaching some of my units those Rally Up skills if I want to score any higher.

Everyone and their mother talking about capping out at 752 and 744 is literally the highest I've ever gotten. That score took me from not promoting at all (738) to jumping all the way up to T10. Next season I'll probably demote though. If I squeeze out the best of skills I could maybe get another point or two but since 3 of my +10s are low BST ranged units my score suffers.

I don't really mind. I'll have more +10's in the future.

I think its interesting that the commanders have all been junior villains since the mode started. We began with Narcian who's the ultimate junior villain, then there's Ursula who's the least prominent member of the Black Fang leadership and now we have Michelis who's easily the junior member of the Dohlr alliance. 

33 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think its interesting that the commanders have all been junior villains since the mode started. We began with Narcian who's the ultimate junior villain, then there's Ursula who's the least prominent member of the Black Fang leadership and now we have Michelis who's easily the junior member of the Dohlr alliance. 

Isn't this just the original GHB sequence?

Narcian was #1, Ursula #3 and Michalis #4. Only Robin was skipped.