Mjölnir’s Strike General Thread

Diovani Bressan

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Isn't this just the original GHB sequence?

Narcian was #1, Ursula #3 and Michalis #4. Only Robin was skipped. 

It is.  Robin wasn't skipped either - she was the second strike. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

It is.  Robin wasn't skipped either - she was the second strike. 

Oh, I might have missed her being the boss. Foes get killed too fast in this mode. Getting some dialogue might have helped. 

On 1/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, DLNarshen said:

Thus far I had been able to climb the max amount of ranks each strike, but it looks like that comes to an end now.  A score of 750 isn't enough to climb to even climb to tier 11, so I'll be staying put this time around. 

I'm also stuck in T10 with 750. Next round the rankings should get way more lenient, though. I'm guessing it'll be to the point where 750 will be enough to get from T10 to T13, although my score might drop a bit due to Duma no longer getting the bonus.

I did some much needed SI on my arena core (Dual Rally + on Aversa and W!Cecilia, Aether on Aversa, full kit on Est: B Duel Flying, Aether, Dual Rally). Est still needs SP to learn everything, but just on Aversa and W!Cecilia I managed to get my score up from 750 to 754. With Est it should go up a couple more points. Hope to finish it today, but I'm kinda lazy lol

Ha, just realized I forgot to use my arrows during counter phase yesterday. Oh well, I don't think I miss out on anything by not participating in counter phase anyways.

Managed to move up to tier 12 by getting my score up to 754 at the last minute during shield phase. Don't know if I will be moving tiers next round though.

Looks like 744 is enough to get me into T11 where I'll probably stay until I happen to either pull some dual rallies, duel a skills or +10 some higher BST units. I'm in no hurry. 44 codes are plenty.

Darn, I scored 740 but I could have got a few points more probably because I was gonna put a dual rally+ on W!Cecilia anyway for Arena, but I just forgot to actually do it before playing Mjölnir’s Strike. Oh well, at least I can do a bit better next time 😏

25 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Darn, I scored 740 but I could have got a few points more probably because I was gonna put a dual rally+ on W!Cecilia anyway for Arena, but I just forgot to actually do it before playing Mjölnir’s Strike. Oh well, at least I can do a bit better next time 😏

You can play an infinite number of times~

770 was slated to move from T13 to T14, but it was pretty close. I went ahead and tweaked a couple things to hit 772, which currently results in a move to T15. I wonder if that will hold up. Regardless, it looks like I’ve got some rough Light/Dark and Dark/Light experiences in my future.

I still don't understand the counter phase. We're weaker right now, and it says Power x3 for 50 minutes. Then down below it says Next calculation x1.1. Does that mean if I don't use them this hour, the multiplier will go down? Do I wait even longer, or just use them now? I don't want to wait too long and then forget altogether. Is it best to save them for whenever we're weaker and just use them, and not worry too much about the multiplier? Kinda confusing and dumb

vriIKNNl.png 

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

I still don't understand the counter phase. We're weaker right now, and it says Power x3 for 50 minutes. Then down below it says Next calculation x1.1. Does that mean if I don't use them this hour, the multiplier will go down? Do I wait even longer, or just use them now? I don't want to wait too long and then forget altogether. Is it best to save them for whenever we're weaker and just use them, and not worry too much about the multiplier? Kinda confusing and dumb

vriIKNNl.png 

Yeah, you want to use it whenever you see a multiplier.

However, honestly, just use them whenever. I remembered to use it this morning, but the previous two times, I completely forgot about the counter phase. As long as you remember to use it, I think it is a good thing.

It technically sort of matters when you use them, but in a practical sense, it does not matter in my opinion since there are no rewards or anything involved.

I am not even sure if losing has any bad consequences.

Staying at tier 13... With the cutoff for dropping into tier 12 not too far off. Oof.

At this rate, it's going to be difficult if not impossible to promote in tier without having to actually use merged Mythics. Guess it helps that there are 2 different Mythic Heroes for each element now.

Navarre won. I don't fully understand this mode are we supposed to use the arrows at specific times in the day? All at the same time? What do the Askr levels mean? Why is half of the mode is waiting? Even time I play Mjolnir’s Strike I feel confused.

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Navarre won. I don't fully understand this mode are we supposed to use the arrows at specific times in the day? All at the same time? What do the Askr levels mean? Why is half of the mode is waiting? Even time I play Mjolnir’s Strike I feel confused.

I would not really worry about the Counter Phase. It does not seem like it does anything outside of flavor. However, it would still be nice to win though.

You are encouraged to use Arrows at specific times of day for scoring higher, but honestly, as long as you remember to use the Arrows, I think using it anytime is fine. A lot people forgot about the Counter Phase, including me, and quite a few even forgot the Shield Phase.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Looks like nerfed rewards for losing.  But since there's no explanation as to what the Divine Codes do, I don't feel like I've lost that much.

Aw. Where does it say that? I do not remember reading about it, or maybe I just missed it.