Mjölnir’s Strike General Thread

Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Aw. Where does it say that? I do not remember reading about it, or maybe I just missed it.

Noticed it when I got my rewards.  It was. . .bad, to say the least.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Noticed it when I got my rewards.  It was. . .bad, to say the least.

I see. I did not really pay attention when grabbing the rewards and I just clicked through it as quickly as possible. I think I will pay better attention next time to see how bad it is. If you remember, is it bad like they reduce the rewards by half, or is it like really bad where they give almost nothing?

Since Alfonse lost can they swap him out and have Sharena or Anna lead the Askr forces next round, not that I expect them to do actually do that. I also wonder if we will be fighting Navarre again next round or if they will just move on to the next character.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Since Alfonse lost can they swap him out and have Sharena or Anna lead the Askr forces next round, not that I expect them to do actually do that. I also wonder if we will be fighting Navarre again next round or if they will just move on to the next character.

I was hoping Thorr would get bored and go back to playing with her dolls.  😛

It would be cool if Alfonse had to sit out, Sharena took over, and her rank was 1.  Then if Sharena loses, Anna takes over, followed by Alfonse.  Each commander would have his/her own rank.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I was hoping Thorr would get bored and go back to playing with her dolls.  😛

It would be cool if Alfonse had to sit out, Sharena took over, and her rank was 1.  Then if Sharena loses, Anna takes over, followed by Alfonse.  Each commander would have his/her own rank.

That could have been interesting if each Askr commander had their own level though it seems like our side is only called Askr and only 'Askr' gain levels.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

A lot people forgot about the Counter Phase, including me, and quite a few even forgot the Shield Phase.

I forgot the Shield Phase on the one just after Christmas because I was traveling that day. I'm bummed because my Divine Codes are so much lower than most people who play this mode now I'm sure (not to mention I don't have a lot of high merges so I don't score all that high). It's gonna suck if they turn out to be used for something great. I feel like I'm always behind when it come to currency in this game. 

Question for the old timers, has IS done this before as far as letting players earn a new currency without telling them what it's for? If so, what was it and how long were you in the dark?

9 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

I forgot the Shield Phase on the one just after Christmas because I was traveling that day. I'm bummed because my Divine Codes are so much lower than most people who play this mode now I'm sure (not to mention I don't have a lot of high merges so I don't score all that high). It's gonna suck if they turn out to be used for something great. I feel like I'm always behind when it come to currency in this game. 

Question for the old timers, has IS done this before as far as letting players earn a new currency without telling them what it's for? If so, what was it and how long were you in the dark?

Sacred Coins~ Seals were announced later~

On 1/13/2020 at 2:03 AM, Landmaster said:

Sacred Coins~ Seals were announced later~

they prolly announce what will happen with Divine codes on February when there is the annual celebration of the games-launch.

Yeah so... as it turns out I didn't have a bonus structure last season I guess? I did this time and my score bumped all the way up to 754 like all you cool kids have. So I'm going to T14 this time. Neato.

50 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I went from Tier 14 to Tier 16 this time, and my score increased... a lot!

I believe I was 766 in the last time, but now I am 798!!! How scoring works in the mode?!

Basically Arena scoring system, but you remove scoring bonuses from bonus kills and Legendary Heroes and Legendary Blessings, and you add in Mythic Heroes. For major Mythic Heroes, they have a merge +10 bonus in scoring and stats, so if you have a +10 already, they are treated like +20. Minor Mythic Heroes has a merge+5 bonus in scoring and stats. Mythic Blessings do nothing, so do not worry about them.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Basically Arena scoring system, but you remove scoring bonuses from bonus kills and Legendary Heroes and Legendary Blessings, and you add in Mythic Heroes. For major Mythic Heroes, they have a merge +10 bonus in scoring and stats, so if you have a +10 already, they are treated like +20. Minor Mythic Heroes has a merge+5 bonus in scoring and stats. Mythic Blessings do nothing, so do not worry about them.

No... this part I got it... I do not understand why the score boost after some tiers...

I remember I got like +8 when I reached Tier 7, and another +8 when i reached 12 or 13... Now that i am Tier 21, I got +32. That's the weird part.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No... this part I got it... I do not understand why the score boost after some tiers...

I remember I got like +8 when I reached Tier 7, and another +8 when i reached 12 or 13... Now that i am Tier 21, I got +32. That's the weird part.

And you use the same or similar team from previous Strike weeks/seasons?

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

And you use the same or similar team from previous Strike weeks/seasons?

I use the same team since the beginning, because I do not have high merged mythic heroes. My Arena team scores higher than a +2 Mythic Hero for now.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I was so close to jumping two ranks this time except my score of 796 just barely makes me 70 ranks short of being in the top 10 percent. Oh well, after this round is over I will have gather 300 Divine Codes to use on...whatever they will be used for. 

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Even though I'm now scoring 790, I'm demoting this week~ It's not possible to stay in T16 for me~

It's crazy how small the threshold is for scoring, I'm at 794 and getting promoted

3 hours ago, Johann said:

It's crazy how small the threshold is for scoring, I'm at 794 and getting promoted

The only thing I could do is give my Mythics Aether but I don't even think it'll raise my score enough to promote (probably can get 792) so I'm probably not going to bother~

19 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

The only thing I could do is give my Mythics Aether but I don't even think it'll raise my score enough to promote (probably can get 792) so I'm probably not going to bother~

For a long time now, I've kept a spreadsheet of my units' Arena Score values, and it was easy to see that even with the Mythic score boost thing, it was still better for me to run my regular +10 units. Was nice when they added Allegiance Battles since it let me calculate the exact threshold for when a team actually goes up by another 2 points.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

For a long time now, I've kept a spreadsheet of my units' Arena Score values, and it was easy to see that even with the Mythic score boost thing, it was still better for me to run my regular +10 units. Was nice when they added Allegiance Battles since it let me calculate the exact threshold for when a team actually goes up by another 2 points.

I did another run replacing my Nagas with some +10s and it brought me up to 792 which is enough to not demote at least~ Thanks for the tip~

Again, I did pretty well in this mode. Rank 595 of 805 for promotion to Tier 18. I use teh same team since I started, and it still does great!

Today I bought the last structure, and now the stones will be used to refine them... even though I don't use them.