Mjölnir’s Strike General Thread

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Looks like I am demoting this time.

This is so weird... I am demoting with a score of 818, while @Maaka is promoting with a score of 820... There is no way to be in the "Keep Tier" zone.

mroDMyf.png

Thats not possible, I have a score of 820 too and am demoting.

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Thats not possible, I have a score of 820 too and am demoting.

Maaka's screenshot that he sent me was took early today, and during that time he was keeping he tier. But he confirmed to me that this is not the case anymore.

My score is still 792, whereas before I was just maintaining my tier, it seems this time I'm promoting to T17? I figured I needed a 794 to promote since that was the case last time. Well, that's fine, but I figure next time I'm back to maintaining or demoting.

With the leader's bracket being whittled down to just the top ~50 needing a score of 848, so it looks like it's finally time I bow out from being a tryhard. Based on where my own score is, it seems you probably need to have at least 3 fully merged Light Mythic Heroes to get that high (if I had 3 fully merged copies of Eir without optimized Assist skills, I'd only get up to 844).

824 is currently slated to move from T18 to T19. I’m actually quite surprised, since Light/Dark is one of my lower-scoring seasons. Astra/Anima is my highest, though, so even if I just hold now, I’ll probably move to T19 next time.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

It seems like the scores were higher than usual this round?

Yeah. My score mysteriously increased from 750 something to 780 something and I have no idea why.

Man, I keep forgetting this mode exists so I keep missing out on it. I missed doing the defense battles yesterday so I’m not even on the leaderboard, so I guess I’m dropping a tier this time. I dis the counterattack today, but I’m not even sure if that will help. 

30 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah. My score mysteriously increased from 750 something to 780 something and I have no idea why.

The score increases when you reach certain tiers... Back when the mode released, in Tier 1, my score was 750. Now, in Tier 18, it's 818, and I use the same team since then.

Why this happens? Still a mystery...

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The score increases when you reach certain tiers... Back when the mode released, in Tier 1, my score was 750. Now, in Tier 18, it's 818, and I use the same team since then.

Why this happens? Still a mystery...

Yeah, that seems like the case.

I wish Aether Raids gave me a score bump so I can finally get that Gold Throne.

39 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I am in tier 18 and will promote to tier 19 most likely. Have the battles become quite challenging for you guys at this point? I'm scoring 816.

Damn, I'm at 814 and demoting. 2 points is a huge gap at this lvl.

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

I am in tier 18 and will promote to tier 19 most likely. Have the battles become quite challenging for you guys at this point? I'm scoring 816.

Interesting... last season I was in Tier 18 and I demoted with 818. But I believe there are more players with +10 Eirs than high merged Nagas or Altinas.

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I am in Tier 19 and going up to Tier 20. The fight was managable, but only because Lif, Thrasir and Brave Ike are fucking awesome (also Reinhardt). However my Galeforce units at the front have started to fail one shoting units, which is an issue. I have to see how it will go next, and there is lvl 25 avialable. I would assume we would reach Abyssal like stats on lvl 25 (stuff is pushing 60HP+ now on lvl 19)

Should be able to promote to Tier 18! Had a weird setup from last Astra season that only scored 788 points, but with some tweaks (particularly adding Naga, I have no idea why I didn't field her last time), I was able to get up to 792.

Yeah, it's getting trickier, I even lost one of the gateways on my first attempt. Not that I put all that much effort into it, I only score 740-odd and field no Mythics. T14 at the moment, should go up one unless there's a late rush.

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

I am in Tier 19 and going up to Tier 20. The fight was managable, but only because Lif, Thrasir and Brave Ike are fucking awesome (also Reinhardt). However my Galeforce units at the front have started to fail one shoting units, which is an issue. I have to see how it will go next, and there is lvl 25 avialable. I would assume we would reach Abyssal like stats on lvl 25 (stuff is pushing 60HP+ now on lvl 19)

Askr level isn't the Mjolnir strike tier. The Mjolnir strike tier system goes up to 21 just like arena. I use a galeforce Eliwood and he is no longer getting the kills I want him to. I need a better A skill than fury 3. Maybe swift sparrow 3.