Mjölnir’s Strike General Thread

Diovani Bressan

11 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I am in tier 18 and will promote to tier 19 most likely. Have the battles become quite challenging for you guys at this point? I'm scoring 816.

I'm at the same tier as you and also got a score of 816. Looks like we are just barely sneaking into tier 19 since it is currently the last hour and it says I am rank 690 out of 766.

Yeah, I'm noticing the enemies seem to be getting tankier since I use Lonqu and Raven with Galeforce+Desperation and are just barely able to defeat most enemy units. Sometimes I have to use an Archer or Mage to help lower an opponents HP first as well.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely forgot to log in to Heroes today. Well, I logged in during last few seconds, so I got my daily login bonus, but I missed out on Mjölnir's Strike and everything else.

Got 808, which is apparently near the bottom of the T18 scores. Lack of a second Dark mythic seems to be shutting me down here. I'll take the demote and hope things go better next time, I guess.

Got a score of 816 this time but it's not enough to go up to tier 20 and instead I'm demoting to tier 18. Oh well, it's not too much of a big deal since it was bound to happen eventually and my best scoring units are the ones I use in Arena over the Mythics the mode wants you to use.

This season I am promoting to Tier 19 with a score of 818, and without using a Dark Mythic Hero.

Interesting that last time I tried to promote to Tier 19, it was during Major Light season and 818 was not enough. Looks like there are more high merged Eirs around than Yunes or Sothis.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• 3 weeks later...

So what happened to this mode?  I cannot even begin to make sense of why Mjölnir Strike is run the way it is.  An inconsistent schedule from day 1 leading a lot of players to miss out entirely, all for a currency that would remain useless for months.  And now that the currency is in high demand a new strike is nowhere on the horizon.  

1 minute ago, DLNarshen said:

So what happened to this mode?  I cannot even begin to make sense of why Mjölnir Strike is run the way it is.  An inconsistent schedule from day 1 leading a lot of players to miss out entirely, all for a currency that would remain useless for months.  And now that the currency is in high demand a new strike is nowhere on the horizon.  

My thoughts are:

Since IntSys is giving us Divine Codes Log-In Bonuses, maybe they decided to not make a Mjolnir's Strike these last days. I believe they moved the codes that would be the rewards for this week and placed them in the log-in bonus, so they look good in giving us these codes as free daily gifts.

30 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My thoughts are:

Since IntSys is giving us Divine Codes Log-In Bonuses, maybe they decided to not make a Mjolnir's Strike these last days. I believe they moved the codes that would be the rewards for this week and placed them in the log-in bonus, so they look good in giving us these codes as free daily gifts.

A cynical take for sure, but in light of recent events I suppose that can't be helped.  I hope they are also using the delay to work out a consistent schedule.

57 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

A cynical take for sure, but in light of recent events I suppose that can't be helped.  I hope they are also using the delay to work out a consistent schedule.

Since today was the 10th day of divine codes log-in bonus, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced the next Mjolnir's Strike tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

bk-sc.jpg

I've been meaning for ages to get this screenshot with BK in the tank thing, I always timed just wrong with my phone but managed to get it last time.

I almost forgot to do my run today after doing the arena matches, luckily I seen it was active when I went to autobattle the TT .

17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Holy smokes what going on with the scoring? It's currently in the quintrillions.

It seems like an overflow problem. But you can check on the website the actual score which makes sense. 

Looks like 812 is narrowly enough to get me into T19 for the first time!

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

It seems like an overflow problem. But you can check on the website the actual score which makes sense. 

Huh, I was going to ask what the deal with that was. How do you find that?

17 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Pressing 'Current Details' in MS opens the browser page for it

Oh, thanks.

Actually only 2.4 billion, huh. And a chart, that's useful. Which shows us being stuck in a pretty precarious position for a while. Hopefully it doesn't tip over at the end.