Glory to Thracia: Let's Play Fire Emblem Thracia 776 - Everyone will be recruited (completed)

MisterIceTeaPeach

Chapter 24x Part 2

Spoiler

Turn 5

Player Phase

tEA7TVn.pnggatO2Uv.png
ZjzeBth.png4D6IL31.png
yieks - with 9%

qfOXJhd.pngEi5aQB8.pnggCjTqfo.png
SERIOUSLY!?

ehLXNu4.pngRooN5yT.pngRGXyz8H.png93wMhkh.pngAt least I could get rid all of them. 

I brought a fortify staff to these injuries aren't much of an issue.

Qwa0t4U.pngnPLfZ0J.png
the perfect recipient

C7MPE7g.png
I hope, there's no enemy in Leif's range.

Enemy Phase

ubSGn4i.pngrCkanr7.png

HiJrmxs.png
The exit chamber is refilled with enemies over and over.

Turn 6

Player Phase

G9kX1m8.pngK9BjvfK.pngOkEdbuv.png
Safiya warps Sarah to Eyvel to restore her.

pk0D62X.pngJiUpTtv.png
Eyvel has stats again. Though she's a NPC unit for now. Either Leif or Mareeta has to talk to her to make her become controllable.

IaejEPa.png
Schroff will get it.

pZwbtQu.png
I remember this spot is a trap spot.

I will just do it for showcase.

ecg9eqV.png
If you don't have a rescue staff, then GAME OVER!!!

Resetting

I place Leif one place right of it.

npMtSQg.png0ajaSVf.pnggziVZlw.pngBOD9f7E.png
A DODGE TO FORSETI!? FE5 makes it possible to happen!

Enemy Phase

As6W58R.pngfwk1GBP.pngufGskM7.png
three enemies - kinda waste experience

NK6V5ij.pngOSuFQ6z.png
Olwen can reach level 20 in this chapter.

Turn 7

Player Phase

d9k5Pt3.pngBZ5YxTC.pnggcVijla.png
Mother and daughter reunion

TBPnTMQ.png

Mareeta: Mother! Hang on, Mother!

Eyvel: ...

Mareeta: Mother! Can't you hear me?!

Eyvel: ...

Mareeta: I'm so sorry, Mother... I... I...

Eyvel:  ... What are you crying for, Mareeta?

Mareeta: Huh? M-Mother?

Eyvel: Good, you're back on your senses... Now c'mon, we gotta get out of here before... Huh? Wait, what is this place?

Mareeta: Mother! You are all right!

Eyvel: Course I am! What, you thought Raydrik's goons would be able to do me in? Give your old mom some credit! Speaking of him, just where did that dastard run off to? And how'd we end up here...?

Mareeta: Raydrik, he's... he's already dead. We killed him. Oh, Mother, so much has happened... One of the Loptian Bishops working for Raydrik had... turned you to stone...

Eyvel: Loptian Bishop...? That's right! That bald guy in the robe! I only saw him for a second, and then... ... That man is dangerous. Where is he?

Mareeta: He's the one we're hunting now. We've taken the fight to the Loptians's home - this is their secret stronghold in Thracia! Mother, please, we need your help! I've prayed you for the day when I could fight alongside you again! 

Eyvel: You don't even have to ask, Mareeta. I'll always have your back, no matter what! Still... Not to bring down the mood, but I'm sorry for everything. I can tell I must've put you kids through a lot...

Mareeta: Mother...

Since most berserkers are gone, I can use the time to use some status items:

3oChxDS.pngiHxxafs.png
TkKl1I9.pngxj9z9Ld.png

Bmuwq1M.png

2Il1VtT.pngg0bgpTs.pngq8UCBVB.png
The hel cage looks a bit more friendly now.

Enemy Phase

ky8YtqI.pnghKxetzY.png1knR167.png
Capped strength as foot unit - awesome

Olzzcua.png
Nevermind, enemy restock

Turn 8

Player Phase

IrReFc4.png
Asbel

MeRVHgW.pngFCuLVcK.png21shXh8.png
This stings and stinks. Though if she's equipped back to Dire Thunder, she should be fine. Her level ups are as good as I hoped for.

D9WP6JB.png
She may move again.

Iz5i5Av.pngibvlsxR.png
I want to get rid of this scum, so they are three now. Maybe Linoan can capture again...

Enemy Phase

uGO58JX.pngvpcM57q.png6xI9vjZ.png
It's less tight here now - it looks good.

As for now I play with a guide to evade these traps.

I only have three (2/1) rescue uses left which I both need for the final chapter.

Turn 9

Player Phase

6xI9vjZ.pngxokL4Hf.png
Sarah couldn't ORKO, so Eyvel had to rescue her.

There's a little trick to ignore the traps: If the unit dances, rescues, takes and drops on a trap spot, the trap doesn't activate. I think it only activates, if the unit waits or attacks / uses a staff.

fbzfXHL.pngBY2ARzx.png5uoPEx9.png
The exit chamber is cleared.

If I don't misread the guide, I should have done the chapter.

dN5op2N.png
Almada

Turn 10

Player Phase

khXwq8n.pngCHikDrM.pnghqSnRTC.png
More reinforcements who warped in the exit chamber.

g99GA0d.png
Captured the sleep.

Turn 11

Player Phase

No more reinforcements

ovrASzl.png
FInally the opportunity to use all the items.

7S9EC7R.pngldUCpeu.png
There goes the final hammerne.

Note: The chance is very high that several staff users will get fatigued after this chapter. I'm fairly sure fatigue also applies to the final chapter, so have some stamina drinks left, or use all your staff bots equally to reduce the chance of getting fatigued.

Jc9CHWF.png
Lara 

8vfoEaC.pngqjnHFZE.png

NuPeofp.png
After 14 turns it's time to escape.

This chapter might not have looked that badly than it really is because I didn't fall for the traps.

But it deceives: This chapter is the most unfair chapter to non acknowledge people with this game. Fug of war is fair, even dark mages with hel and rewarp is barely tolerable. But having no knowledge that several status affecting staves and even warped enemies are waiting for you, the fun is over! Topping all of it, this game decides to place traps which can cause you a Game Over at worst although the player is absolutely not to be blamed. If there was a patter for these traps like in the line of these dragon symbols, I would barely accept it because the player could notice and memorize them. But since they are just random, they have no right to be here. Surely the worst mechanic in this game. 

SdLUsWQ.png

Leif: Every day we spent fighting the Empire this past year was another night I spent dreaming of this reunion... And now the dream has come true. I'm so glad you're alright...

Eyvel: Has it been already a whole year since that day in the arena? Ah, Little Lord... Well, I guess you're not so little anymore. You're a man now - and a real prince, at that.

Leif: Eyvel, I realized I never thanked you. It's only because of you that I was able to have a peaceful childhood. For three happy years, I was able to play with the other kids in Fiana, spending everyday just as carefree as a normal boy... I learned how to fight, and I even roughhoused with the other children... Do you remember how many times you had to scold me, Eyvel? Even that could be fun, sometimes...I'd spent my life on the run, and it was just another new experience for me. We didn't share blood, but we were a family: Finn was my father, and you were my mother, and Nanna and Mareeta were my sisters. And I got to make friends with boys my own age, like Orsin and Halvan. Back then, the only thing I wanted was for those days to go on forever... I have you thank you for all that, Eyvel.

Eyvel: Oh, Little Leif... I still remember the day you entered my life. You and Little Nan wandered into the village with Finn, who was hurt so badly that he could barely manage to stay atop his horse. Little Nan was begging me to save her father, her cute eyes turned red with tears, and all I could think to do was hug her. But you... Heh, that's when I knew there was something different about you. You just looked me dead in the eye, held up the sword that was on your belt, and said, "I'll give you this, if you help him." Wasn't till later that I realized how much it meant to you. I heared the blade was on heirloom - belonged to your mother, right? But I remember wandering, "Just what kind of ordeal must these three have been through to make this little boy so calm right now?" ...I can't remember my own childhood, Little Lord. Ten years ago, the villagers of Ys found me washed up on the shore. I don't know anything about what I did before that... Who was I...? Did I have a husband? Kids? I don't have the slightest idea. But when I first met you two, I realized something really bad must've happened to me in my own youth, too. So I figured, if I couldn't remember my own childhood, I could do the next best thing and give the childhood to two kids that needed one. Never imagined you would turn out to be the Prince of Leonster, though...

K7Z38Uz.png

Nanna: Eyvel... Truth be told, I was always jealous of Mareeta. I would look at her and think "If only I had a mother that could depend on, like she does" I cried about it more times than I can count. But I never realized I did have a mother all along: you Eyvel. You found a way to love all of us equally, without condition. I'll never be able to express my graditude for that...

Eyvel: Oh, Little Lady... C'mon, you're the Princess of Nordion. The blood of Hezul runs in your veins. There's no doubt in mind your mother is out there somewhere, alive. I mean, look what happened to me! Stranger things have happened. You just keep watching out for Little Leif. Never give up. You'll find her again someday...

mhsSbja.png

Eyvel: Without your help defending Fiana, I don't know if I could've survived as long as I have. We made quite the team...

Dagdar: D-Don't be stupid...! I, uh, didn't really do much...

7btNzor.png

6dSfnsj.png

Halvan: After we lost our parents, you were to watch over us. You practically raised us. So I...I've been fighting this whole time just to get you back.

Eyvel: Halvan... I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. When this time is all over, let's head back to Fiana together. Heh, poor little Patricia probably worried herself half to death over us...

X3k1wiF.png

Orsin: Guess having that old coot around is still better than not having anyone. I think I finally get that now...

Eyvel: I'm happy to hear you say that, you big lug. You've got it better than somebody like Halvan. Orsin... Take good care of your father when you make it back to Fiana, you hear?

mokLGTO.png

Eyvel: C'mon, you are a beautiful woman now, so don't go making a mess of your face with all these tears. Here, wipe them out.

Mareeta: Mother...! I...I...

Eyvel: There, there sweet pea. I'm OK now, see? Everything's gonna be alright...

0YZV83v.png

Galzus: My daughter... How you've raised her, what you've made of her... Thank you.

Eyvel: Huh...?! Y-You're Mareeta's...

Galzus: That'd be me, yeah. Her mother... She died just after giving birth, and after that, the kid and I wandered the world together. Not proud of it, but... One day, when I took my eyes off her, a slaver up an' took her from me.

Eyvel: ...She was just a little girl when I found her. A young, innocent thing, wrapped in chains and up for sale in the markets of Connaught. When I saw her, I just lost it... Killed every last slaver - and the bodyguards they had with 'em, too. I'd have done anything just to get those damend chains off her. She... said her name was Mareeta, and she'd been with her father until a little while ago. I tried to get her home, tried to find you... But I couldn't.

Galzus: No... You're not to blame for any of this. I never should've led a nomad's life with such a small child to begin with. My daughter was very lucky to have found you... This is selfish of me, but... I think it'd be best if you were the one who watched over her all after this.

Eyvel: I agree. Mareeta is my daughter now - has been for years. I wouldn't let you take her away from me even if you wanted to.

Galzus: Good... After all this is over, I'll go back to my life of wandering. You'll never have to see me again.

Eyvel: Then before you leave, I have one last favor to ask, Galzus.

Galzus: Name it. If it's within my power, it will be done.

Eyvel: Once every year, would you visit us in Fiana? That's all I ask.

Galzus: ...Very well...I will.

N10Fi33.png

Finn: I never planned on telling you this, but after overhearing about your amnesia, it wouldn't be right to stay silent. I... once knew a woman who looked like just you...

Eyvel:Just like me...? And you sure you're not just confused, Finn?

Finn: No, I'm certain. When Lord Quan fought in Lord Sigurd's army - gods rest their souls - there was a woman, a soldier, who served alongside us. She was an unmistakable sight on the battlefield... With her, long blonde hair waving in the wind, you could mistake her for a goddess. She was the eldest lady of House Jungby and inheritor of the holy bow Yewfelle... Her name was Bridget. 

Eyvel: Bridget... Finn, are you saying that woman... was me?

Finn: Yes... Well, probably.

Eyvel: Heh... I never took you for a romantic, Finn. If I had holy blood, I'd have a Brand somewhere on my body, but I don't. You've got the wrong person, Finn. I'm just an ordinary sellsword, making my way from place to place... I'm Eyvel of Fiana.

Edited by Reisalin Stout

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Reisalin Stout said:

pPjluVw.png
Another fun fact is that the enemies poison on each other which means they'll eventually die automatically.

7Z4wvkY.png
WHAT!? The berserked silence staff mage uses silence on me.

Li7D9FJ.png
This is funny: Since the venin bow hit Galzus, his status ailment changed from sleep to poison which is much better for me.

I think the mage you Bereserked might have been poisoned by and an enemy Yotsumung tome, which just like Galzus override his Berserk status with Poison. That is a bit of bad luck as Berserking enemies is rather fun.

Tbh these enemies aren't that threatening.

Its the ones that spawn from the other stairs that are dangerous...

tfmY5TG.png
By using the Holy Sword, her resistance is even higher now.

That is the same way I dealt with that room the last time I played this map, warped Olwen in to wipe out the dangerous staves, and swap to the Holy Sword to make her invincible.

Final 

Spoiler

Battle Preparations

Team for the final

Xqe1Wcx.png
7yDT4Lr.png
8psvR52.png
CmAHBUk.png
7v6zpRR.png
8HMs0MS.png
Hu0ynvD.png
1qD3bOS.png
tqKScTw.png
nXPN4cA.png
sWcaozt.png
csjdyek.png
EsVSYRM.png
Xa8xen8.png
9W1ajkZ.png
qQYuzNr.png
Bo29YUM.png
zPVQ8d5.png

I had enough stamina drinks left to bring the best of the best.

MJ8uUzV.png

n6dPzC1.png

Veld: Archbishop Manfroy! Wh-When did you get here, Your Eminence?

Manfroy: Spare me your sniveling formalities. Why is killing one person - a child, need I remind you - so difficult for you? The Leonster heir has humiliated you at every turn!

I'm deeply sorry, Your Eminence. I'll claim Prince Leif's head before the day is over, I assure you. 

See that you do - otherwise, it will be your head that hangs from the castle gates. More than just this battle is riding on the boy's death... if he lives, all our efforts to incite war in Thracia and assassinate Prince Quan will be for nothing.

I'm amazed the ruse has helf for this long, frankly. The fools still think Travant was behind it all. 

Ehehehe! I almost pity the Thracians in the depths of their ignorance... Did it never occur to them that Travant had no way of knowing when Quan's forces would march, or what route they would take? Capitalizing on Travant's ambitions to make North and South Thracia tear each other apart... Everything happened exactly as you predicted it would.

I'm honored by your words, Your Eminence...

But it's simply given a new problem: you underrestimated the Leonster heir, did you not? It would have been best to nip him in the bud and kill him when Castle Leonster first fell, when he was little more than an infant...

It is true that Prince Leif has brought all the rebellious children of Thracia together in one, organized revolt... But if we strike them down, when they all act as one and their morale is at its highest, their spirits will be broken. And in my defense, the boy has done us a great service by defeating so many of House Friege's batallions. Without realizing it, he's eliminated one of the few military powers that could've threatened our rule. Besides, while he may be Leonster's heir, he's a mere child without enough holy blood to so much as lift the Gaé Bolg himself. He's a posturing rebel who's deluded himself into thinking he's a real prince. He cannot hope to triumph against me. 

Hmm... You make a good case for yourself, Veld. Very well. I shall grant you second chance - and as a token of my favour, I bestow upon you five of my finest creations, the Deadlords.

I'm most greatful, Your Eminence. Combined with the one I finished crafting, that makes for a total of six... Now the barrier will be impenetrable!

Then I'll leave you it, Veld. I trust you'll be along shortly to bring me the good news...

I won't fail, Your Eminence!

fdApT4I.png7DDVZQD.png9GeJIVo.pngo9JvEwx.png5NW2kn0.png
Explanation of the mission's objective.

Map

L0LGJ4O.pngxefvWvd.png
vQYVKBi.pngPbbU9Jm.png
gpdCDSM.pnglqaNjg1.png

The final chapter is seize mission.

Veld is inside the big chamber which has to be unlocked.

It's been done when six units stand simulteanously on the central spot in each little chamber. It's identical to unlocking Zephiel's throne room in chapter 22. The switch is placed by a Deadlock. As the name says, these are special, mainly very powerful, enemies. They have special weapons and skills. Though some of them are more and some of them are less dangerous. Each Deadlock is guarded by two armor knights who carry different weapons (from poison to master weapons) and a dark mage who all have fenrir and hel, so beware!

To unlock the chambers, you need a thief with lockpicks, doorkeys or (re)warp staves. If you have none of them, then congratulations, you can't beat the game.

ZfWM1D9.png
Each dark mage has a door key. If you hope, they'll open the door in the first enemy phase, you'll be bitterly disappointed! Instead they'll kill your allies with Fenrir.

As in the exit chamber in 24x, all the tiles in the chamber give +10 enemies, so all magic using enemies are much more threatening and it's hard to disable them using their magic.

Again bring all staff users you have!

Another hilarious moment about the enemies's statspread in Thracia:

FRzjno0.png
9 damage - that's as much as enemy does in the prologue

But don't get too cocky, the other enemies, especially Deadlords don't suck.

Now it's time to introduce them one by another:

I don't start with the one in the top left for a special reason.

top center:

G7iYrAm.pngQHOBO3k.png

There's a hero with brave a / o range wepoans. He has luna and nihil and astra, so belongs to the more threatening enemies. Good thing is that he has only 19 magic, so it's possible to put him to sleep without a magic boost. That's how you should beat him. Very threatening, but also very easy to defeat.

If you might have noticed his stats and skills, yup, it's a camouflage version of Galzus.  Each Deadlord is a camouflage on an existing unit in the game. Five are allies and one of them is an enemy (Veld mentioned).

top right:

2ntJT3z.pngBiYYEhJ.png

The most dangerous enemy: copy of Sara. She has adept, wrath and miracle. Each couterattack from her is an instant death. However there are some way to defeat her.

1. There's an effortful but safe strategy: Using ensorcel on someone who has at least 14 magic, warp them to any tile of a chamber to get the magic boost and use silence on Canis. However is must be ensure that at least one chamber has no Deadlord insider anymore to keep the silence user safe. It needs many units's turn, so I wouldn't really recommend it.
  2. A very easy and not too risky strategy: Using Mareeta with her personal sword: It has a brave effect and grants nihil. Two hits can kill Canis and she has not the possibility to activate wrath because of nihil on the Mareeta Blade. That's the most efficient way to beat her.
  3. An also easy but also very dangerous strategy: Using sleep sword on her. If it hits, one problem less. It it fails, one ally less. It's a hit or miss. Sleep swords aren't that accurate anyways. Only do it, if you're desperate.

bottom left:

HYo9nUU.pngE74WerQ.png

This is not obvious, but it's supposed to be a camouflage of Eyvel. Giving her a bow automatically spoilers that Eyvel indeed was Bridget since Yewfelle is a bow. She's not that scary, if you encounter her with someone who has scroll equipped. Miracle can be very annyoing though. As it applied for Galzus, she can be put to sleep without much effort.

bottom right:

4XTXgq3.pngfiDZFcR.png

A camouflage of Dagdar. However he has not the charge skill. He's very powerful, but not too bad if someone can take two hits of the master axe. Also easy put him to sleep.

bottom center:

dfQIDdd.png11pQkKa.png

A camouflage of Raydrik. He has same weapon and stats, but he has wrath now. It wouldn't oneshot Leif, but deals a lot of damage. He has authority stars, so it's advisable to kill him first.

top left:

1q1cfDJ.pngfqO0NQy.png

If an ally dies who gets a camouflage, its (scary) sprite its shown. Anyways Lithis's camouflage is probably the less threatening. He has no range weapon and can be taken out with magic.

Again since the starting postions can't be settled, you can have really bad luck like having three harmless healers next to each other.

Leif always starts next to Raydrik's chamber.

Let's go!

Turn 1

Player Phase

4bzOfbx.png
Having Pan here is lucky.

jHC7lv9.pngCz7Drgx.png
In the first turn you have to eliminate / dismantle all dark mages because their fenrir oneshots most people. Of course they have hel equipped in the beginning which can be a real pain.

hnrj4Fg.png
This is a bit gambling. Leif can take a critcounter. If he can kill Fallen Raydrik with his second attack, it would be totally fine. Getting rid of him at once would make my progress so much easier.

RkoH8zC.png
INSTANT CRIT - PERRRRRRFECT!!!

A perfect start!

Now all the remaining enemies have 12% less hit / evasion.

HjGMgho.pnggdp8Y4F.pngC1lSomV.pngRYsHHhQ.pngicH8ejl.png
so far, so perfect!

FgZDn5T.png
Safiya warps Ced close to Mareeta.

8cR8ncY.pngcOjrqWL.png
And Ced warps Mareeta in Canis's chamber.

P7kQqdo.png
It defintiely should work out.

jy5pmFk.pngvHxHrp0.png
YESSS!!!

The authority stars and the berserk are gone.

HEFYyFo.png
It's the only one of the three who has a realistic chance to kill him.

PqqSzyu.png
crit - WORKED!

cHD5m5n.png
And she may move again.

This first turn couldn't have gone better so far!!!

IEWXTEZ.pngQ25QKe6.png
Sarah uses sleep Pseudo-Galzus to save Real-Galzus.

EqJhIdu.pngiHrHHiF.png
Tina opens the door...

AK9GgoJ.png
... to let Asbel kill Pseudo-Galzus.

0ogkV8r.png
Schroff rescues Xavier because he has no scroll equipped.

He may move again.

l17XzmQ.pngtCmNYMG.png
final promotion in this LP

Jya6zcG.pngt1COfQJ.png8j1YDjd.png

Lara dances for Linoan.

qaLUsv4.pnghZmgoPB.png
a bit berserk fun

All the dark mages are dismantled.

SYid5dl.png
end turn - I think it couldn't have been done with my ressources.

Enemy Phase

0YsGRqS.pngQUXYoDX.png
First chamber is cleared up.

vMTouTy.png
oh well... forgot to equip his Bhuj

a3L2v7W.pngl0eNtQ0.pngWIJjflE.png
These guys kill each other.

DfhwkuU.png
nonono... please

2bZy8Yl.png
...phew

Turn 2

Player Phase

IdYIM56.png
Safiya puts Draco to sleep.

aUslC3H.png
Same Sarah does to Porcus.

All bosses are screwed now aside of Dagdar because he's only berserked and is out of allies he could attack.

GolBr1w.png
First chamber is conquered.

3ju3STM.png
Mareeta can deal with these knights on her own. Second chamber is seized. The central spot also gives a defense and evasion boost.

GnXhFwO.pngNGE3p47.pngT4NmElu.png
The end of Draco.

fMFuBDH.pngWgfDBaW.pngQrCpc83.png
Halfway done.

twfkgJD.png
Only two more to go.

SaHwedW.png
End turn.

Reinforcements will appear soon. Though I don't remember in which turn.

No reinforcements...

Turn 3

Player Phase

E95RjkQ.pnggvijCs2.png
Tina opens the door.

AI3xVFz.pngJHG3toT.pngdE52VZN.png
Alamada needs to do the chip damage to let Linoan finish him off. Quite risky, but it was paid off.

WdmGLvB.png6l5MKyg.png

EjFTlHp.png
Karin as shield.

Unfortunately I can't open the top left door, so I have to wait for killing the last Deadlock.

Enemy Phase

WVwQPqY.pngDduXoPL.png
The knight on the central spot is a bit annoying.

Turn 4 

Player Phase

6lG7npZ.png
Xavier opens the spot.

Z36yUMl.png
I'm not seizing right now because I have an other strategy.

Z36yUMl.png
Sarah rescues Schroff to bring him next to the chamber which hasn't been cleared yet.

7Tkb8Yr.pngwtX3hiy.png
Safiya rewarps to this spot.

V33Tg9V.pnghXwnXxD.png
Tina takes Safiya's rewarp staff and rewarps to seize this chamber.

dPUYLWA.pngkwQUwFN.png
Sarah kills the last remanining Deadlord.

Enemy Phase

d2dPDYK.png

8xAlXmF.pngFL2EfgP.png

Turn 5

Player Phase

DdKgSRg.png
Final chamber seized.

The door will open in the next turn.

4KwBj8K.png
Final enemy down.

Let's see what will happen...

mKu3bfp.png
The big chamber opens.

52ckODg.pngusuiMpJ.pngOOetceD.png
Someone is scared...

Veld and five dark mages are shown up.

he0TIRs.png
A few of them Fenrir...

he0TIRs.png
... and a few of them status affecting staves.

Since this chamber also gives a magic boost, these Fenrir mages aren't less deadly than former ones.

You have to get rid of Veld in this very turn!

Either Leif is placed directly near the entrance to reach the throne on his own, or someone warps him.

Two enemies stand in the way for seizing, so two units have get rid of them - one is a generic and the other one is Veld - to let Leif size.

Since no one is close to the chamber, I have to use my good beloved warp staves.

fO2PkJD.pngpEcZ5xd.png
Veld is a pathetic final boss, not gonna lie. He has his stone equipped which means he's unable to counterattack. He can be threat, if you're not able to kill him in the very turn the chamber was opened, but otherwise he has nothing, absolutely nothing, to offer. Veld doesn't even have a magic boost on the throne. Not that really would matter for being unable to counterattack.

Y7VyP53.png
Even bolting him isn't too bad.

Anyways I have do little more preparations:

0bMYzFC.pngDo1AAs5.png
Galzus will take out the generic...

R8yfMxv.png
...without any issues.

iLWqDTu.png0jKnfuZ.png
Tina warps Mareeta to Veld. She shall get the final kill. It's satisfaction for her what he did to her foster mother.

dk7vvji.png7hAYuQP.png276y9oU.png
Sure, it would be far away of being enough...but she has skills.

tpfmEA1.png
epic jump to VICTORY!!!

oCgXuwx.pnggicy4jB.pngUt6cobU.pngnxJHMm9.png
BYEBYE!!!

Now we just have to rescue and warp Leif...

BQZzPEd.pnghfNUIt4.png
...to the END of this LP!!!

cm3VpkZ.png
Of course I'll show the epilogue.

@Eltosian Kadath

...That's right!

The status condition also changed on the enemy from berserk to poison. He wasn't berserked, so that's why he attacked me.

Edited by Reisalin Stout

Epilogue

Spoiler

cm3VpkZ.png
IT'S DONE!!!

Augustus: With your victory today, the Loptians's influence in North Thracia has been eradicated. At long last, the Thracian people have been liberated from the tyranny of Loptous and his mortal servants. This is all because of your preseverance and strength, my prince. You never gave up.

Leif: No, Augustus... The people have you to thank as well. Without your guidance, I never would've made it that far. I started this journed knowing nothing, and you taught me how to be a ruler. I thank you, Augustus - as a monarch, and as your student. I was truely fortunate to have met you...

Augustus: This is... I-I'm not sure what to say... I need you tell you something, my prince. I would be a poor teacher if I continued to keep secrets from you now... It was not by chance that our lives intersected. In fact, I only became your tactician because I was ordered to do so by my benefactor. Truth be told, I thought liberating North Thracia was an impossible task. But as I spent more time by your side, as I saw how focused you were on freeing your motherland, how earnestly you wanted it... Before I knew it, I had genuinely begun to believe in you. I hope you can forgive me for all the times I doubted you.

Leif: I'll not lie, Augustus... The times when you voiced scepticism of my abilities did always weigh heavily on my heart. Yet you also taught me how to expand my perspective: to realize the depth of everyone's suffering and sorrow. My upbringing, strange and sheltered it was, left me lacking the tools to understand the lives of my subjects. And I think I still have even more to learn... I need you, Augustus. I'd be honored if you stayed by my side and continued to teach me.

Augustus: Ah... As you wish it, my prince, so shall it be.

siyAP9H.png

Finn: He's alive and well, milord - fear not. The message said that he rides for Manster as we speak to help us capture the city. I imagine word has not yet reached him of our victory. He should be in for a most welcome surprise when he arrives.

Leif: I can hardly believe it... For Lord Seliph to conquer such a formidable fortress as Castle Connaught in a single day... My only regret is that I couldn't kill King Blume with my own hands.

Finn: I sympathize, milord - but as regrets go, you could have ended today with far worse. Remember, North Thracia is now free again. In the streets of Manster, everyone, young and old, celebrated the victory of the Liberation Army. The people cheer your name - they shout that Thracia has been liberated by the son of the late hero Quan.

Leif: Finn... We've been through so many long and painful days, haven't we? But however hard I had it, you had it so much worse... You possess more patience and endurance than anyone I've ever known. You've been there for my entire life. Whenever I felt overwhelmed, I knew I could always rely on you, Finn. You sacrificed everything to raise me. It's like I spent my whole childhood sitting on your lap... How can I ever repay you?

Finn: L-Lord Leif... Of the four kingdoms of North Thracia - Leonster, Alster, Connaught and Manster, none save Leonster have a surviving male heir. Hence, the people want to be united under your rule. No others remain who could take the throne. Lord Leif... Please, fulfill their hopes. Be the answer of their prayers. The tragedy of Thracia is that these small kingdoms have been doomed to repeat their petty civil wars, time and time again. Unify Thracia and build a single, prosperous kingdom, as the land once was in the days of Dain and Njörun. Doing so was the dream of your late father, Lord Quan - and if you truly wish to repay me, milord, it is what I would ask of you as well.

Leif: I would move the heavens themselves for you, Finn. Of course I'll do as you ask! I've come this far - I won't start running now. I have a duty to protect North Thracia. Unifying all of Thracia will depend on the will of King Travant, but I'll do everything in my power to let it happen. I know that's not ideal, but... Would that be enough to repay you, Finn?

Finn: It's... all I could have dreamed of, Lord Leif!

fFYxiDQ.pngeu4ZFeZ.png

Eyvel: We may kicked the Loptians out, but there's still lot of pirates around. I can't just leave Fiana and Ys to fend for themselves. Besides, how useful do you think we'd be? You've got a whole army of knights and mages and priests now - you don't need us. 

But Eyvel...

Eyvel: Little Lord, I've been looking forward to the day when you beat the Empire for good and come back to Leonster. When that day comes - not if, but WHEN - I'll bring everybody to Leonster to celebrate.

Leif: ... I'd like that. Alright, Eyvel, it's a deal: I promise I'll come back, and you promise to have everyone ready to celebrate. But you might be waiting for a while, so please be patient with me...

Eyvel: I don't think we'll be waiting for that long, actually. I believe in you, Little Leif. Go show the Empire what it's like to have you for an enemy!

mExo1aX.png

Leif: North Thracia has returned to our rightful hands, but Thracia remains in Thracia's clutches. You know I'll stop at nothing to recpature the city, so won't you travel with me for a while longer?

Linoan: Of course I will, Lord Leif!

bGDe7u3.png

Dean: Thracia is my motherland. North and South shall soon face each other in battle, and I cannot fight against my home. You should stay with the prince, Linoan. He'll protect you from now on.

Linoan: Dean... How can you say such a thing...? I... I couldn't bear to go on without you. 

Dean: Linoan...?

Linoan: I will abandon my plans to retake Tahra if it means you would stay, Dean. So please, remain at my side...

Dean: Don't say something so stupid, Linoan! This isn't like you at all! Ah, damnit... Now that I think about it, it'd be hurting both Prince Leif and my swonrd lord if I left the things the way they are now. I have to avoid that, no matter what it takes...

YIPIKu2.png

Mareeta: If you don't say it now, you'll only regret it! Or are you comfortable with staying this "cute little sister" forever?

Nanna: But Mareeta...

Ugh, you're just going in circles! I'm getting impatient...

iYPmRj3.png
Mareeta, the snitch...

Leif: Gah! What's got you looking... so grim?

Mareeta: Go on, Nanna. You can do it!

vzh7699.png
You can assume what will she say.

Leif: I wanted to thank you. You've been just as big a help as anyone, and I wanted to make sure you know how grateful I am.

Nanna: You give me too much credit... I hardly did anything at all.

Leif: I think not! We were raised like siblings, and you've always been there for me, Nanna. You were always there to support me, to comfort me when I needed it, and I wouldn't have fought half as well if I didn't have you to keep my spirits up. When this all is over, I'll go looking for Lachesis - and if I find her, I'll tell her, "I've fallen in love with your daughter, Nanna. I humbly ask for your blessing to wed her." 

Nanna: Ah... ! Lord Leif...

gCBeNFA.png
Leif saves her from the love confession.

YmSVAuC.pngJMnh2pb.png

Seliph: No, North Thracia was liberated by you, Prince, with your own strength - I merely played a momentary role, nothing more. All of North Thracia is agreed of uniting under your rule, it seems. If a country that vast and wealthy were to join the fight against the Empire, my Liberation Army would have cause for celebration. Prince Leif, will you continue to fight alongside me? There's still much left to be done, but if we were to join forces, I know we could overcome any challenge in our way. If you would accept it, I offer you a vow of eternal friendship - to live and die as one, just as our fathers vowed before us.

Leif: I'm honored to accept your oath! After all we've been through, I think of you less as a cousin and more as an older brother. Nothing could make me happier than the idea of pooling our strength to create a brighter future for everyone!

Seliph: Then let us swear it upon this sword! We may have been born apart, but we shall die as one! As your friend, as your sworn brother, we shall join hands and deliever Judgral from this evil! This I vow to you!

Leif: And I vow the same to you  - and undying oath, and may the stars themselves perish before it is broken!

T3X2Rbx.png
PWCZxTV.png
idNvryf.png
DSfdJo0.png
KoIy0rl.png

Turncount

0yVtUmF.png
FCVSQ0R.png
WmIUH83.png
wWaTUiw.png
9LIzpZw.png
d8U88Yz.png
ngevM5g.png
ILMaWVC.png
DQs2oUu.png
wL4u7BC.png
QNyI0MZ.png
dhY5Ezh.png

E rank is just say, but I don't know the rank criteria at all.

I will skip the credits.

Units's battle result

I want to apologize in advance that some text is cut because the text scrolled automatically and missed the right time to make the screenshots.

WgoyVts.png
BNV7pF1.png
lNkvGO9.png
vwhNIko.png
10C56nt.png
ADZiwDc.png
hl7GLVW.png
BqhETEp.png

fjgPOSC.png
OnQ67lx.png
i1tPUBk.png
6J7lCbU.png

HA03Lff.pngOjmbXAR.pngVxSYQy9.pngE2WXeFS.png

PYOE60m.pngG0X8GaN.pngeAEjHHC.pngMYRs1a8.png

EYx3lo4.pngVrqQVnE.pngS5dahpg.pngSFwc17F.png

ZJJfWlU.pngcgseDUE.pngT5sDJiL.png

1oGEdL3.png89ZMfRg.pngmZziKIH.pngwUNulEd.png

qSfMoml.pnguJ3LS88.pngpHhPNN2.png

wCT9lDY.pngBeivawA.png

2MLNfb1.pngLulanFK.pngRjQhEwc.png

x4sOyaM.png6PELGBq.png

R4gVwx0.pngRNJxY4T.png

Fr0j1Nz.pngYvc6j0B.pngL0IFCGS.png

Kr9iXsR.png

v2e3JTk.pngMXi8AIX.pngYDxdHfN.png

QH7tQ53.pngUHBIm3q.png

LxVorDL.pnggNOMueG.png

sJoaupd.pngGlcROhS.pngszYr5h1.pngyYsM2eN.pngdmzSMuR.png
MVP

AUsaf1r.pngp3Lqbm6.png

Ogl77TD.pngkvtLcx5.pngLIjvolU.png

BQiaPd7.pngWmfR7UM.png2WeatXT.png

4NK2c0B.pngeQZGKaj.pngpmSQrZl.pngRrI2ty8.png

v2RuopE.pngI3RSBku.pngaHfHQOR.png

u0TmMAE.pnguVR8fai.png5Dm4UHw.pngUNxLHp9.pngpZhOvpV.png

XuB01Re.pngNtFud4S.png3adPTzA.pngMgUKhxt.pngtMbxuMJ.png

BYtNSmg.pngpZxwHAU.pngKvrLvQ7.png

55lpPDM.pngomZFhqQ.png1AxQ1zx.pngxmCqCYN.png

sZcdRaW.pngVo8AnoN.pnguHztpJ1.png

nMHBlKi.pngJoIJXqR.pngb0rRNXw.png

PyHhoFz.png4MSaGQB.pngaUnlPMO.png8XFjg8t.png

C2XMZPA.pngd9fdexx.pngte5SXPV.png

Vqp3UmX.pngTbmwvoC.png2ZsYsZQ.png

j3UyZkX.pngEQJdLJp.png

d3yI6nr.pngYtuKy8o.pngTZ9Y0FF.png

Dc0Xuqw.pngwxz23km.png

FXMDIY5.pngZxDhwZZ.pngzP1gEEM.pngUQSOfyY.png

IOiyPHK.png4UnzihX.pnglA59Cw8.png

rydSBvg.pngsY0LkRy.pngcXfAotL.pngOeeSvcw.png

cF57MMp.pngK5ftbHO.pngkrcpOET.png

lJaNzHq.pngRjqL6ye.pngRjqL6ye.pngyc9ZTDO.png

n91mcic.pngQ91c9Yr.pngj9OLzNt.png

epKeXKJ.pngugN4QCS.pngQtGyoLG.png

3LOGNvX.pngfrPdVmg.pngLj9Vosg.pngZ4YKGZw.png

p1FW1Yp.png729Vd6d.pngqwF8kUD.png

3HsOoP8.pngzOZEUwa.png

9saL4rl.pngJWCvRf9.pngpBDBpSC.png

NTngAwO.pngkYLg1Wq.png

LMIuRV2.png

The LP of FE5 finally came to end!

At the end I wanted to share my impressions of the game.

It has been the second time I played the game and the first with this translation patch.

Actually I haven't really given any compliments to the guys who made this patch, have I? The patch is excellent. The menu is designed very clear and well translated. Some issues like the "wait" command on top has been fixed and glitches like the mentioned one in chapter 24 has been removed. I have noticed a couple of glitches, but they were absolute no annoyance and did not corrupt my run in any regard. So yeah, great work, guys!

As for the game Thracia 776 is the most controversial game in this series.

First of all I would call it as the first "modern" Fire Emblem game which says a lot how revolutionary some mechanics are. The Fire Emblem games of today are based on Thracia 776 because it features lots of stuff which you see in later parts like all non seize objectives, flexible skill system and flexible item usage.

FE5 also features more new features, though which don't really return how they do. For most of these I agree.

Fatigue is a very controversial mechanic most people dislike. I personally don't like the execution of fatigue, but I LOVE the idea. It suits very well to the story of Leif's flight. Units get tired of running away the entire time, so they have to get a break after a while. The problem of Fatigue is that HP is the factor. Since the healers, who get gain lots of action points in a chapter for, suffer the most. Units like Tina get fatigued superearly which is really nasty. Another problem is that you need certain units for a certain chapter. If this unit is fatigued and you're out of stamina drink, then RIP. Stamina drinks aren't particullary common in this game. I wished that the fatigue stat is based on the unit's experience. Lower units have a higher exp. cap than higher leveled units to have a chance to catch the others. This would force the player to use lower leveled units and not only prepromoted all the time.

Second mechanic which I find questionable is 1-99% hitrate. Guaranteed hits and misses don't exist. I can also see it suiting with the story never being safe, but this mainly hurts the player and not the enemy. I don't find it balanced at all.

Then we have the most despisable mechanic: Battle positions can't be set. There's a way to kinda manipulate it (reading Elthison Kadath's comment), but it doesn't solve this problem. In certain chapters like in chapter 19 the units's placement is crucial. When a healer starts in the middle of the battlefield, then RIP! Sure, staves exist to manage it, but why wasting such valuable staves like rescue for this kind of shit?

Many people complain about missing staves: I can see it, but unlike the 1-99% it affects the enemy way more, so I find it more balanced overall. Actually it only really matters in very few situations, like in earlygame when you only have Tina or Nanna. But once you have access to more staff users, this issue can be solved. And skill rings and scroll and fix it, too.

Escape missions are meant to be fleeing with Leif as last. Not such of a big deal, IF you are aware of this.

There's one last thing which bothers me: Chapter 24x. Why does this game place traps which pretty much cause an instant death, if you don't have the ressources to save the unit from the prison? I find it amusing that something like that returned in Fates: Revalation, even if moderated. Fire Emblem is not supposed to be a luck-based game. Dumbest mechanic I have seen yet. 

In general there are lot of little things aside of dying which can endanger the run.

FE5 is unplayable without a guide, not gonna lie!

Don't do it!

Still I really like this game simply because for the ideas.

Fatigue is definitely an interesting mechanic, but needs improvement.

Staves work at their best in this game. It's the only game I can think of - maybe aside of Conquest in very few situations - where staff battles exist. Chapter 24 is a fantastic example how dangerous the enemies's staves can be, if you don't have a plan to dismantle them all in time. Also it's the only game where enemies have a warp staff and use it. Offensive staves are broken - yes - because they are as imporant as physical weapons and magic. 

Many people say that FE5 is the hardest game.

I disagree, it's the most beginner unfriendly game.

If you got used on all the (special) mechanics and use a guide, the game is absolutely bearable. The difficulty curve will even fall after the time since the enemies's stats don't really rise. As you saw enemies from the last chapter who have similar stats as in early game. 

Since FE5 takes place after FE4's Gen 1 and before chapter 6 of FE4, it would be advisable to play FE5 at this point, but it's absolute not tragic if you don't.

I played FE5 before FE4 and it was no problem spoilerwise.

So if you enjoyed Tellius and / or you are fan of Leif and / or staves, then give FE5 a try!

I might add more later...

Edited by Reisalin Stout