Forging Bonds: Path to the Future (Dec 6th)

Diovani Bressan

Forging Bonds: Path to the Future is here!

HX7k9pL.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Ayvel, Mareeta, Osian and Tonya, the new Heroes from the Book IV Begins: Peony and More Banner.

746FEDY.jpg

Remember that in Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units. 

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

These are the most boring accessories so far. 😕

But I cracked up when Osian called Bartre a dorky dad. LOL And Osian wouldn't even know that Bartre is in fact a dad. XD This CHOP group though, that's actually pretty interesting and amusing at the same time.

Edited by Anacybele

I am so happy about this forging bonds.

Everyone's involved in building a village, Tanya is in, Eyvel gets to expand on her character, Mareeta gets to fight a mirror match and Osian has all the axe bros to deal with in CHOP. CHOP Squad would be the best show.

Also we get confirmation Mease is called Meath. Literally every other part of Manster district is named differently from the real province, but not Meath. To be fair, it's only a county now, but still.

21 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I thought for sure the first FB after Book 4 starts would have Eir. Glancing at these C convos, I lost that bet.

That would certainly make more sense than the Fjorm conversations. All of her conversations are tragically jarring in that she should be

Spoiler

Dead or dying

Maybe it's because I've played SoulCalibur VI recently, but Mareeta's forging bonds conversations remind me of that.

Spoiler

That is to say, they remind me of how Siegfried and Nightmare interact with each other. And I guess Mareeta's Sword is Soul Calibur while Shadow Sword is Soul Edge.

Edited by Kaden

This was a very enjoyable Forging Bonds. I haven't played Thracia 776, but I feel like I know these characters a bit now. Mareeta fighting herself felt like it gave her some kind of closure on events that happened in her game, and the concept of having characters meet alternate versions of themselves is interesting and uses the unique setting of Heroes well. Osian's interactions with the other axe wielders were also very entertaining.

Mareeta's FB makes it sound as if her fallen version comes from a reality where she actually killed Eyvel. Thats pretty depressing. 

Found all the supports pretty good tbh. Except for Ostian's; they made it the comedic support of the group but i found the main schtick pretty lame, and the fact that they straight up repeated most of the character appearances from Ewan's supports didnt help either.

Edited by Luckenzio