What paralogues/alt heroes would you want to see?

Benice

As the title suggests, this is a thread where you give suggestions or opinions about alt heroes or paralogue ideas you'd want to see in FEH!

One I'd think would be funny is if they had a cooking themed one with the Elibe Heroes. Lyn could have a weapon called the Mani Cotti. (Get it?)

Fallen Heroes Fjorm, Felicia, and Deirdre, with a fiery Gunnthrá, Flora, and Sigurd floating behind them respectively.

i would like for Original Bruno and Veronica to finally arive -_-

We have gotten fallen version of Alfonse and Veronica. And a fallen Sharena wouldnt really fit her character. Anna has so many  alts from other games, that i'd rather see one of them, then an FEH Anna alt.

Muspell and Nifl have gotten allready alot of alts.

I would find a villains on a good path/alternate dimension Banner quite interesting.

Like a older Lyon that wasnt posses and actually fended off the Demon
or a rather young (not too young)Zephiel that actually Believes in Human strength through tragedy

Something along those lines

8 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hair Metal performing arts banner.

If this would get Elphin in to FEH I would be all for it.

I want a just Grooms banner with only guys on it I don't even really care who.

Oh, I've got some ideas I'd love to see!

Christmas:
- Ike with a chicken leg axe as a weapon. Because Japan has a funny tradition of eating KFC at Christmas, Ike loves meat, and fans often draw joke art of him eating chicken. lol I actually designed this too! The art's in my art thread somewhere.
- Claude dressed as a reindeer for what should be obvious reasons. 😛

Halloween:
- Frederick in a bear suit as a creative beast type unit. His weapon would be his costume's claws. He'd not be able to use any other weapons, nor would his weapon be inheritable, of course, but he'd make up for it with great stats and a good skill set. Neither OG Freddy or Summer Freddy are spectacular in the meta these days anyway. Also, make Halloween Freddy red!
- Sylvain dressed as a scarecrow with a sickle-like axe weapon. It'd be an axe because Hel's weapon is a sickle as well and is also categorized as an axe. Regular Sylvain will surely be a lance cavy with Lance of Ruin anyway.
- Flayn would also look cute in a costume! Seteth might have a hard time letting her, but still. XD she can use a lance or be a healer, whichever.

Easter:
- Elincia in a bunny suit either wielding a tome or being a flying healer. The latter because we NEED a flying healer Elincia alt at some point! I also designed this a while ago. ^^

Bride/Groom:
- Frederick as a lance cavy since he canonically can use lances. Also, if he's a blue unit and Halloween Freddy is red, we'd have a Freddy of every color! Fits because Freddy can use the entire weapon triangle, so he canonically can be all colors!
- Elincia in a bridal gown because she'd look just so darn pretty. If Bunny Elincia is wielding a tome, make this Lincy the flying healer. Otherwise, this Lincy should use a tome imo.
- Sylvain would fit as a groom as well imo. I really just want any seasonal Sylvain, but yeah. I'm not sure what groom Sylvain's weapon would be though...

Summer:
- RD Ike in swim trunks, sandals, and showing off the rest of those muscles of his at last. His weapon...not sure, actually. xP
- Sylvain would also kinda fit here, lol he'd want to show off his bod to the ladies, I bet. XD And I wouldn't be surprised if he had some good muscle to him! I'd give him a sword since the other versions of him I've mentioned would be blue and green.

Valentine:
- Sylvain again because there are just a few areas he'd so fit in! This being one of the most fitting. I'd give him a magic weapon themed around magical chocolate since he's into giving the ladies gifts.
- Sain fits this too! Let Sain be a charming lady's man here too. ^^

Picnic:
- Oscar! He's all about making food! He can use one of his cooking utensils as a weapon. How about a frying pan a la Tangled? XD

Edited by Anacybele

Christmas:
- Brom in a Santa suit. He is literally the most perfect character in all of Fire Emblem for this.
- Lugh and Raigh as the role of the kids Santa visits, with Lugh being the "nice" kid and Raigh being the "naughty" one.

Halloween:
- Mist because Rolf name-drops her so now I wanna see it.
- Ike as the big brother taking his little sister out trick-or-treating.
- Rennac to complete the L'Arachel/Dozla/Rennac trio.

Spring/Easter:
- Askr Anna. We got Alfonse, Sharena, Bruno, and Veronica, so...
- Est. Complete the Whitewing trio!
- Panne and Yarne. They're literally bunnies.

Valentine:
- Marth and Caeda, Alm and Celica. It's so perfect.

Bride/Groom:
- Brom because he is literally married with a ton of kids.
- Eliwood to match Ninian.
- Sigurd. Just...Sigurd.
- Dierdre to go with Sigurd.
- Florina because I think it'd be cute!

Summer:
- Brom. BIG SURPRISE RIGHT?!
- Eliwood and Hector. We got both of their kids AND Lyn, may as well finish the Elibe central protagonists!

Picnic:
- Patty, Rebecca, and Oscar, all because they're the characters I can think of that actually have cooking skill and would fit a picnic theme.

Dancers:
- Brom again literally only because Nephenee name-dropped him, otherwise I never would have even thought of him for a banner like this.
- Lyn in the same style as Elincia and Micaiah: the awesome Hoshido kimono dancer attire.

Beach banner:
Pirate captain female Morgan: A pirate captain  wielding a cutlass. 
Cabin boy male Morgan: A pirate alt wielding a toy flintlock
Corrupt governor Narcian: A corrupt official trying to capture those freedom loving pirates. Could wield the runesword he should have always wielded.

Halloween:
Gorgon Mae: She'd be a mage who limits the movement of units she attacked since gorgons turn enemies to stone
Mummy Boey: an armored unit to reflect that walking around in bandages is hard.
Ogre Boyd: armored axe user
Supervillain Arthur: An Arthur wearing a big black cape, a top hat, a monocle and an evil smirk. He fights for lies, injustice and the Hoshidan way. 

Bridal Banner: 

Flower boy Nils: His sister is a bride and he's a natural pick as her flowerboy
Bridal Tailtiu and groom Azelle: the original otp. 
Bridal Serra and chained up groom Erk: Serra kidnapping Erk and forcing him to marry her seems like something she'd do. Erk could be an armored unit who's weapon is the ball and chain Serra put on his leg to prevent him from fleeing.  

Easter: 
Happy bunny Henriette and grumpy bunny Gustav: They need to follow into the footsteps of their kids
Bunny Siegbert: Siegbert could end up being very conflicted about a desire to mimic his father and the knowledge he looks very silly. 

Festival of devotion

Tormod and Muarim: Family is a recurring theme in this paralogue and you can't find a better father son duo than Tormod and Muarim.
Siegbert and Forrest: They seem close enough to attend such a festival together. Alternatively Siegbert could have gone with Xander. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

- Flayn would also look cute in a costume! Seteth might have a hard time letting her, but still. XD she can use a lance or be a healer, whichever.

Or have them be a duo 

Also all the legendary weapon wielders fighting alongside their sons(Fates)

Leo and Forrest(LeoSaku hair would be cool to see but probably not) Forrest and Leo wield Brynhildr

Xander and Siegbert wielding Siegfried 

and the rest of em

17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Valentine:

- Sylvain again because there are just a few areas he'd so fit in! This being one of the most fitting. I'd give him a magic weapon themed around magical chocolate since he's into giving the ladies gifts.
- Sain fits this too! Let Sain be a charming lady's man here too. ^^

I only skimmed, but this is actually something I suggested to IS in feedback, but it was a little more complete than this. I know I've said it on here before, too, but may as well bring it up again.

Valentine's banner: Cheesey Pickup Lines (I believe it's called "nanpa" in Japanese? So, Nanpa banner.)

Sain, Gatrie, Inigo (or Virion) and Sylvain are the summonable units, and they're all tired of constantly being rejected. Misery loves company, so naturally, they gravitate to each other, expressing their sorrows. Then, they decide to team up, exchanging tips and what's worked and what hasn't, and go out with renewed vigor! The brotherhood of picking up ladies has been born! Support group included. Hence, every line, whether character page, visiting another castle, castle convo, critical quote, or character select (to move on the map) quote is a cheesy line. Personally, I think this would be hilarious. ESPECIALLY if it's followed by a VG: Ladies Men vs Feminine Men. Virion's support conversation with Libra comes to mind.

11 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I only skimmed, but this is actually something I suggested to IS in feedback, but it was a little more complete than this. I know I've said it on here before, too, but may as well bring it up again.

Valentine's banner: Cheesey Pickup Lines (I believe it's called "nanpa" in Japanese? So, Nanpa banner.)

Sain, Gatrie, Inigo (or Virion) and Sylvain are the summonable units, and they're all tired of constantly being rejected. Misery loves company, so naturally, they gravitate to each other, expressing their sorrows. Then, they decide to team up, exchanging tips and what's worked and what hasn't, and go out with renewed vigor! The brotherhood of picking up ladies has been born! Support group included. Hence, every line, whether character page, visiting another castle, castle convo, critical quote, or character select (to move on the map) quote is a cheesy line. Personally, I think this would be hilarious. ESPECIALLY if it's followed by a VG: Ladies Men vs Feminine Men. Virion's support conversation with Libra comes to mind.

Oh my gosh, this is brilliant. XD I'd love it if it really happened! Now I want to suggest that bear suit Frederick in feedback too. 😛

Wow, so many people suggested a cooking banner and nobody suggested the true MASTER CHEF Peri? Smh

But seriously, where are the alts for the rest of the retainers? Jakob, Felicia, Flora, Kagero and Niles are not enough IS -.-

But while we are on the cooking topic I I would love a banner about horrible cooks. Annette to make the kitchen explode, Tanith to be ashamed of her failure, Hinoka and Setsuna to make everyone vomit, and Ilyana can be the TT+ unit and be cool with the atrocious dishes because it's still free food.

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh my gosh, this is brilliant. XD I'd love it if it really happened! Now I want to suggest that bear suit Frederick in feedback too. 😛

Hmm... It was a while ago that I suggested it... Can't remember if 3H was out yet, and I only just thought of the VG idea. If you could suggest the Cheesy/Nanpa Valentine's banner, too, maybe IS will think about it. I suggested it in advance because I know it takes time to make a banner. Best to send suggestions a few seasons in advance, I think, so it's probably too late to suggest a Valentine's banner, but you never know.

I want Oboro

On 12/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, Benice said:

Lyn could have a weapon called the Mani Cotti. (Get it?)

So you want a 70th Lyn

That joke was pretty half boiled 

HA

HA HA

On 12/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, Hilda said:

I would find a villains on a good path/alternate dimension Banner quite interesting.

Like a older Lyon that wasnt posses and actually fended off the Demon
or a rather young (not too young)Zephiel that actually Believes in Human strength through tragedy

I came here to suggest a variation of this, a "Happy Endings" banner where - you guessed it - characters who died or otherwise had unhappy endings get a second chance. Lyon would headline it of course and he'd come with Idunn (a happier Idunn, at least), Matthew and Leila, and so on. An inverse of Fallen Heroes, I suppose.

16 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

- Askr Anna. We got Alfonse, Sharena, Bruno, and Veronica, so...

As someone indifferent to Anna, even I'm exasperated at the lack of Anna alts to the point where I'm convinced IS cancelled Farfetched just to deny her one. Seriously, I started out wondering why her fans were so impatient because it was only a matter of time before she got an alt, to a bit suspicious at IS' reluctance to give her one to just straight up baffled.

It also helps that her getting a Christmas/ New Years/ Hot Springs alt would appease those who want her to win CYL.

11 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Beach banner:
Pirate captain female Morgan: A pirate captain old wielding a cutlass. 

This would be adorable!!

Edited by DefyingFates

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I want Oboro

So you want a 70th Lyn

That joke was pretty half boiled 

HA

HA HA

Honestly, I would have to agree, joke or not. There are enough Lyns and Camillas in this game, I hope they never get anymore alts.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Honestly, I would have to agree, joke or not. There are enough Lyns and Camillas in this game, I hope they never get anymore alts.

Really true. Yo, they should have a banner for the characters with the most alts! They could add a Armads wielding Lyn and Wedding Camilla.

A banner I've wanted for a while is one where Keaton tries to go to the mountains for skiing or something, but gets lost and ends up taking everybody to the beach instead, so we have a winter beach event.