What paralogues/alt heroes would you want to see?

Benice

The theme has been mention but I would LOVE  a Pirate-queen Celica where she just stayed in the sea smacking wrongdoers left and right.
Also, Mercenary-in-disguise Emphraim with his hair dyed black.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Honestly, I would have to agree, joke or not. There are enough Lyns and Camillas in this game, I hope they never get anymore alts.

As a massive Lyn fan, I would have agreed with this a few months ago, but since then there's actually a couple things that make me disagree.

Firstly, and this actually applies to Ike as well, the permanent summoning pool: It really, REALLY rubs me the wrong way that there's no version of Ike or Lyn in the permanent summoning pool. The two most popular FE characters, and they've got nothing there anymore. Either return Brave Ike and Brave Lyn as 5-stars permanently, bring back their original selves as 3/4-stars, or both! Either that, or give them both one more updated alt for the permanent pool.

The second thing is the Mani Katti. It's just personal preference for me but I'd really love to see her get her signature Lyn Story weapon.

The final thing is Camilla herself, and this is another thing that also applies to the other CYL winners. I think Lyn, Ike, Roy, Lucina, and the other CYL winners should have as many alts as Camilla, as she currently has more versions of herself in the game than anyone else. I know that seems like an overload of the same characters over and over, but hey, they've shown they have no qualms about giving characters several alts, so why not make it the most-voted characters? Have 'em match up to Camilla, make it "fair." (Fair may not be the right word, but I can't think of another to use.)

I know I also listed my desire for a dancer/kimono Lyn in that same style that Elincia and Micaiah got earlier in the thread, but that's not something I'd be too upset about not happening.

10 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

As a massive Lyn fan, I would have agreed with this a few months ago, but since then there's actually a couple things that make me disagree.

Firstly, and this actually applies to Ike as well, the permanent summoning pool: It really, REALLY rubs me the wrong way that there's no version of Ike or Lyn in the permanent summoning pool. The two most popular FE characters, and they've got nothing there anymore. Either return Brave Ike and Brave Lyn as 5-stars permanently, bring back their original selves as 3/4-stars, or both! Either that, or give them both one more updated alt for the permanent pool.

The second thing is the Mani Katti. It's just personal preference for me but I'd really love to see her get her signature Lyn Story weapon.

The final thing is Camilla herself, and this is another thing that also applies to the other CYL winners. I think Lyn, Ike, Roy, Lucina, and the other CYL winners should have as many alts as Camilla, as she currently has more versions of herself in the game than anyone else. I know that seems like an overload of the same characters over and over, but hey, they've shown they have no qualms about giving characters several alts, so why not make it the most-voted characters? Have 'em match up to Camilla, make it "fair." (Fair may not be the right word, but I can't think of another to use.)

I know I also listed my desire for a dancer/kimono Lyn in that same style that Elincia and Micaiah got earlier in the thread, but that's not something I'd be too upset about not happening.

That's fair. It would be nice to have an Ike and Lyn in the permanent pool again, I can agree with that. I can also agree with making regular PoR Ike and regular Lyn 3-4 star too. But given how they've been treating the year 1 five stars already, I doubt that latter idea is happening, sadly...

Once and always, Summer Sports. Winter sports are nice too, but summer is my higher desire.

Marth will be dressed for baseball for Japan, Lyn gets put into soccer or lacrosse -or Florina plays one of these and says offhand she has been training with a Lyn that isn't on the actual banner/TT. Leif can be doing track with the title "Lifelong Runner", a dark-ish joke about the reality of his life.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

It's probably a pipe dream but I'd love to see Kris and a Merric+Elice duo on the next seasonal banner simply because I cannot get the "Merric Krismas!" pun out of my head.

A summer paralogue featuring a red tome  Arvis in a barbeque apron, and his weapons is "Valflame Burger". His weapon animation is using a spatula to fling a red hot burger at enemies.

Other units who would fit this would be Sigurd, but after a freak grill accident, and his summer clothes are all burnt. Also summer Dierdre.

Honestly I would just love to see jugdral get a seasonal banner all to itself. Or atleast be the main focus of one.

Edited by Faellin

I am not sure what seasonal I would want. I also don't have any characters that I would love to have a seasonal alt.

To be fair, I don't want any new seasonal theme unless it replaces another seasonal banner. Like... we could not have 2 Summer Banner and have a new seasonal theme banner. I would like it. Since 3H is a thing now, a "academy" theme banner would be cool, but without 3H characters. Like... how others FE characters would be as academy students, and what houses they would be from. I also hope the dancers banner of 2020 to be the Garreg Mach Ball... or the Heron Cup Tournament. For the Heron Cup, we could have four heroes in the banner: one of each house, and the 4th being Byleth. The students would have quotes related to they wanted to win the Cup (or complaining to be the house student, in case of Dimitri), and Byleth would be like "Being a professor in the Academys that's ok... But being a Dancer instructor?". Then, the TT units could be a non student unit, like Flayn, or a professor, like Manuela or opposite gender Byleth.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, Anacybele said:

There are enough Lyns and Camillas in this game, I hope they never get anymore alts.

What are you talking about? We still need the 8th Camilla, to have a Camilla Voting Gauntlet and a Camilla Brigade. We also need a new Corrin alt, being male, so we can have Male Corrin Vs. Female Corrin Voting Gauntlet.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What are you talking about? We still need the 8th Camilla, to have a Camilla Voting Gauntlet and a Camilla Brigade. We also need a new Corrin alt, being male, so we can have Male Corrin Vs. Female Corrin Voting Gauntlet.

Hopefully she can Dance/Sing. It is kind of hard to a Player Phase Camilla team without a Dancer/Singer.

Seasonal Alts:
1 - Hardin (Young, Winter)
2 - Arthur (Winter)
3 - Camilla (Valentine's) Seriously how do we not have this yet, I'm actually confused.
4 - Aversa (Summer) You thought I was gonna do Valentine's, didn't you?
5 - Donnel (Summer)
6 - Yune (Winter)

Non-Seasonal Alts:
1 - Naga (Young)
2 - Lucina (Queen)
3 - Rinea (Fallen, Queen)
4 - Berkut (Fallen, King)
5 - Kagero (Young)
6 - Saizo (Young)
7 - Severa I mean, if Owain and Inigo are considered their respective Alts of Odin and Laslow, then Severa should be considered an alt of Selena.
8 - Claude (Butler)
9 - Lissa (Falcon Knight) Like Nino's Alt with Giga Excalibur, but Lissa would have a Lance like any normal Falcon Knight.
10 - Lilith (Fallen) The version from the Hidden Truths Xenologue.
11 - Sumeragi (Nightmare) So like, Nightmare alts would be the opposite of the Adrift series. They'd kinda be like Fallen Alts, but of dreamland. You know, it makes me wonder if the Adrift units were actually the first instance of Ljosalfheimr's influence in FEH and we didn't realize it?
12 - Gunter (Fallen) The version from near the end of Revelatiion.

Seasonal/Non-Seasonal Alts for characters not currently in FEH:
1 - Gangrel (Summer)
2 - Emmeryn (Young, Winter)
3 - Mustafa (Winter)
4 - Seteth (Summer)
5 - Flayn (Summer)
6 - Rhea (Summer)
7 - Byleth (Male, Summer)
8 - Byleth (Female, Summer)
9 - Midori (Summer)
10 - Fuga (Summer) For all the ladies out there with an appreciation for men with bulging muscles
11 - Lilith (New Year's, Dragon in human form)

• 2 weeks later...

Themes:

Cowboy: Kellam wearing The Man With No Name's poncho and hat is all I need, but Sheriff Stahl and Donnel would be fitting choices for the banner.

Battle of Revloution: Valbar, Leon, and Kamui wearing costumes based on the April Fools day joke. Running Marth fits for a fourth slot.

Scientist: Miriel and Laurent wearing labcoats, safety googles, and wielding beakers as weapons is the obvious choice for this. I could also see Ricken and Henry joining in on the fun.

Olympics: Don't have any specific characters in mind, but the wide variety of sports and opportunity of multiple banners would make this a pretty unique theme without getting repetitive.

Backyard Games: An excuse to add beanbags, Frisbee's, horseshoes, and more as weapons. I can still see IS getting creative with this one.

Older Versions of the Lords: An interesting look into how much the lords changed and how much they stay the same after years of ruling, and to get hints about the hardships and triumphs they went through after the end of their games.

Individual:

- Laurent with an outfit based off of "Lawrence of Arabia".

- Duma in full armor and wielding his lance.

- Kamui as a shepherd.

- Kellam as a Vagabond.

- Undead Deen

- Kaden, Selkie, Panne, and/or Yarne jumping on trampolines. Don't care how ridiculous the idea is, I just want to see IS get creative with how to make it work (and any of the characters personalities would make it hilarious).

- A character dressed up in camouflage and woodland facepaint, sneaking up behind characters, and then holding them at knifepoint... to ask where the easter eggs are hidden. Yep, I want a Metal Gear Solid 3-esque Snake in an Easter banner. The only snag is I don't know which character to pick for this idea.

One themed banner that I would love to see is "escape from daein" 

It would feature Greil(young), Elena, Ashnard(young), Almeda, and Rajion as a TT unit.

The story would follow Greil and Elena leaving Daein with Lehran's medallion, I would love a young ashnard alt and a young greil, though given what we know now I would bet money on Gawain being a future mythic, but I think that that would be, pre ashnard, great rider Gawain.

Summer Reina! Be daring Insys, but you are not when it comes to more ripe characters. They could make a younger version of her though. But not too young! Sometimes Insys likes to turn the time back too much. 

I would like to see a banner that includes heroes with their classic artwork. Mostly those from the first four Fire Emblem games. Also, instead of dialogue they will simply have a retro-style text box when they speak, including tap dialogue. Kinda like this:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

It would be fitting for this banner to take place in November and call it "Nostalgia November". They could even do classic NES sprites for them so that they stand out from other units

They could start with these characters

Marth

Spoiler

latest?cb=20190412025534

Caeda

Spoiler

1000?cb=20190318223935

Camus

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170530025251

Duo Unit: Cain and Abel

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170402003853

1000?cb=20170427114813

Tempest Trial Unit: Jagen

Spoiler

1000?cb=20170427114737

GHB: Minerva

Spoiler

1000?cb=20190318224000

10 hours ago, Cron said:

I would like to see a banner that includes heroes with their classic artwork. Mostly those from the first four Fire Emblem games. Also, instead of dialogue they will simply have a retro-style text box when they speak, including tap dialogue. Kinda like this:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

It would be fitting for this banner to take place in November and call it "Nostalgia November". They could even do classic NES sprites for them so that they stand out from other units

They could start with these characters

Marth

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20190412025534

Caeda

Reveal hidden contents

1000?cb=20190318223935

Camus

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170530025251

Duo Unit: Cain and Abel

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170402003853

1000?cb=20170427114813

Tempest Trial Unit: Jagen

Reveal hidden contents

1000?cb=20170427114737

GHB: Minerva

Reveal hidden contents

1000?cb=20190318224000

Pantless Marth? SIGN ME UP!

Where’s the love for the muscular waifus? I’m still here waiting for an Effie alt, hopefully Bride or Summer.

Also Rinkah, who isn’t even in the game yet!

Some I want

Heirs of fates versions of Siegbert, Shiro, Forrest and Kiragi with improved versions of their fathers weapons.

Bride Forrest

Naga and Tiki duo unit

Sigurd with either young Oifey or baby Seliph. 

Anything with Gonzalez

And Finally the one I probably want the most Matthew and Leila duo unit dressed as a bride and groom.

Edited by Bankai

I'd like to see pajama special heroes (which fits pretty well with book 4's dream theme.) Dwyer (FE14), Mitama (FE14), Tiki (FE1/3/11/12), Linhardt (FE16) and maybe Python (FE15) would be perfect for it.

Can anyone think of any more sleepy heroes? I mean, we only actually need 5, but...