Share Your Favorite Mythological Creatures/Monsters

Silver-Haired Maiden

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Nekomata and bakeneko: Cause cats are cute.

these are a particular favorite of mine as well especially in fiction. Design-wise they usually look really cool

Image result for matatabi naruto Image result for emily code vein

On 12/12/2019 at 7:43 PM, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Sorry that it took me a bit to get back to everyone! Thanks for the explanation of SMT to those that answered me, I'll have to look into it. Is it a fun game to play? I know I mentioned Okami in my initial post, but for anyone interested in Japanese mythology and legends who hasn't played it, it's super good (and you get to play as a wolf, that's always a plus).

Should be, if you do not mind playing some very difficult JRPGs. I plan on playing through some as well.

There is also the spinoff series in Persona (which Joker in Smash is from). 3, 4, or 5 should be good entry points (4 or 5 may be better because you can control your allies’ actions in the games), with SMT 3 likely being the best entry point for the main series. There are also some SRPG spinoffs in the Devil Survivor duology, but those are very difficult, too.

If you have a psp I suggest you play persona 3 portable because you can control your units in that game instead of letting the Ai try to tell your units directions. On the other hand you lose the cutscenes from the original and it plays more like a visual model then a persona game. Also you get to meat Mandra so I guess that's a positive. LOl