Fire Emblem Heroes Support Log Feedback

TheSilentChloey

18 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Pretty neat. Morgan bonding with Grima is a pretty interesting scenario. 

A small nitpick would be that Morgan doesn't refer to his parent's as ''mum and dad''. He always says '' mother'' or 'father'' when talking to or about them. 

This Morgan is a bit...different from the Morgan you know as his mother insists on him referring to his parents as 'Mum' and 'Dad'.  It's a future support so I can't spoil it too much.  Still glad you liked it so far XD

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 3:34 AM, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

Intersting. I've always been a fan of Fanmade Support Dialogue, and I feel all of these do it well. I also enjoy the idea of Grima trying to interact with a poor, ditsy, nigh mindless Morgan is entertaining, which would be impossible in just about everything but Heroes. Overall, I'd say its pretty good.

Thanks for the feedback XD I'm currently on F!Morgan and the Summoner (for memory) and after that will be some Grima/Summoner which is 

Spoiler

Very important to have read The Crazy Summoner because it will heavily feature a certain post Thabes visit for the C Support...

Aside from that, hopefully these will be entertaining.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Thanks for the feedback XD I'm currently on F!Morgan and the Summoner (for memory) and after that will be some Grima/Summoner which is 

Reveal hidden contents

Very important to have read The Crazy Summoner because it will heavily feature a certain post Thabes visit for the C Support...

Aside from that, hopefully these will be entertaining.

Whoops, sorry if I put feedback in the wrong place. I'm still trying to get used to some of these forum rules. Old habits die hard I suppose.

23 minutes ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

Whoops, sorry if I put feedback in the wrong place. I'm still trying to get used to some of these forum rules. Old habits die hard I suppose.

No problem XD