Your Troll Character Reveals

Fabulously Olivier

If you were the game director and decided to troll the community with the strangest, most awkward, most absurd reveals possible, who would you pick? 

This isn't a negativity or a "I don't like this character" thread. The objective is to make other posters laugh or roll their eyes.

Entrants into this thread should have very little chance of making it into the game, and would notably raise eyebrows in all the wrong ways if they did. This is where your Goku, Corey in the House, Shrek, and Spongebob go.

My first joke reveal is that of the one of a kind masterpiece. The game of the year, all years. Nintendo x Huniepop. That's right. Our first adult game rep. Nikki. And instead of a new stage, she'd come with a new dating mode. Take your mains to the park or the beach and shower them with gifts to build your score. Romance them before your opponents can to claim victory. But we're all winners in the end. Or losers. We all get to feel lonely, dirty, and depressed for an afternoon.

Imagine the reaction that would get at the game awards. 

Edited by Etheus

4 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Tingle would probably get the best reaction from Nintendo fans. "Oh? You want a new Zelda character? Ok! Here's the most controversial recurring character in the series!"

I despise Tingle, but I would love the crowd reaction.

Also, just a Goomba. No attacks. No recovery. Just walk side to side. Good luck.

All the Mario characters introduced so far are able to leap to safety. However, the audience sees the silhouette of someone trying to jump, and failing. We then clearly see the character, as the caption reads:

Captain Toad leaps into action! …Or not. 

3 hours ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Tingle would probably get the best reaction from Nintendo fans. "Oh? You want a new Zelda character? Ok! Here's the most controversial recurring character in the series!"

Tbh, while I hate Tingle, Zelda is long overdue for a new character, especially someone who isn't part of the triforce trio, so I'll take Tingle

Anyway, troll pick here is Lester the Unlikely

Dante's silhouette is revealed to mass applause. But as the color is filled in, something is horribly wrong. The crowd goes silent for five agonizing seconds, unable to comprehend what they are witnessing. The air grows still.

DmC Dante pulls his devil trigger!

Edited by Etheus

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Super Smash Bros x Nintendo

As in, literally just the Nintendo building, not as a stage, but as a character. Alts inclue the NoA and NoE buildings, as well as the NYC shop.

Blanc!

4 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, give a warm welcome to the Dragonborn!

The stage is shown on the screen, but no character.

We seem to be experiences some technical difficulties. Bethesda! We said no bugs!

Bethesda: Oh; we thought you meant no insects. 

Dohvakin's body clips halfway through floor. Developer attempts to fix by jumping, and suddenly he flies through the air like superman, landing 5 minutes later in real time.

29 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Dohvakin's body clips halfway through floor. Developer attempts to fix by jumping, and suddenly he flies through the air like superman, landing 5 minutes later in real time.

Brilliant 😂🤣

Bethesda tries to save the day by saying people can use mods. Nintendo whispers in Bethesda's ear. Bethesda can only say, completely embarrassed, "Oh, right; it's a Switch exclusive..." 

A winged silhouette appears.  Whispers of more Kid Icarus abound.  Or maybe many of the other series with angels?  Then, the silhouette turns into Rafiel.  No thanks to his injury, he can't fly.  No thanks to the chaos, he can't transform or sing.  No thanks to his species, he sucks at any other form of combat.  We're not quite sure why he's here, but at least the FE community thinks it's funny.

8 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Duh. Morshu the Shopkeep from Link Faces Of Evil. "Nintendo is embracing a forgotten part of Zelda's history".

We see Link and crew rummaging through an odd shop for various items. They find bomb-ombs and freezies and such, and then walk up to the counter to purchase their new equipment. Alas, when they count their rubies, it's not enough.

"I can't give credit!"
The shopkeeper's eyes glint.
"Come back when you're a little, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-"

No one breaths. Everyone gasps.

"RICHER!"

The entire cast is destroyed by bombs, lamp oil, and rope.

The flaming wreckage gives way to a bold silhouette, and leaping forth from the fire, we see our new champion:

MORSHU sells out the competition!

On 12/10/2019 at 8:35 AM, The Roger The Paladin said:

Morshu the Shopkeep from Link Faces Of Evil.

Lamp oil, rope, bombs? You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough Rubees. (Because I guess rupees aren't used in Koridai.)

I'd prefer the kooky old fisherman. He throws Gomas at the enemy and gives people swords for guessing the the crabs are gomas.

Or, even better, the old guy with a lamp:

Edited by Benice