Your Troll Character Reveals

Fabulously Olivier

Dharkon causes all kinds of destruction upon the world of Smash. Several fighters face him only to be knocked out of the fight. Buildings are in ruins, and it looks like nothing can stop it. This is all reported live on the news, and one person watching this on TV says, "I guess I'll go then."

We see Zelda in tears as Link, Young Link and Toon Link were all taken out. Dharkon reaches one of its tendrils to destroy her while she's not looking and... something fast pushed her out of harm's way. 

"You're a fast one, and I thought I took out all the fast ones. Who are you?" Dharkon asks menacingly. The mysterious hero, turns around and faces Dharkon; revealing themselves to be just a bald guy in a cape. 

"Just a guy who's a hero for fun." The mysterious hero answers blankly. 

"For fun?" Dharkon responds, incredulous and a bit irritated, "What kind of half-assed backstory is that? Of course, I myself don't need one, as an embodiment of darkness and chaos and eternal enemy of light and order. I am Dharkon! And you say you do this for fun?! But then again, what do I expect from a pathetic little fight-"

The mysterious hero punches Dharkon in the eye with zero effort whatsoever, and Dharkon explodes into little pieces. As the pieces rain down, this hero looks sadly at his fist and laments, "Not again; even here it only takes one punch. Dammit!"

We hear a guitar string: Da... ne ne ne. Then: One Punch!

Saitama punches his way into Smash Bros. 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, Etheus said:

3-13 Archer knocks his arrow!

On 12/10/2019 at 1:03 PM, eclipse said:

A winged silhouette appears.  Whispers of more Kid Icarus abound.  Or maybe many of the other series with angels?  Then, the silhouette turns into Rafiel.  No thanks to his injury, he can't fly.  No thanks to the chaos, he can't transform or sing.  No thanks to his species, he sucks at any other form of combat.  We're not quite sure why he's here, but at least the FE community thinks it's funny.

Lol both brilliant choices.

Yugo Moto appears and fanboys go! “oH SHNAP It’s happening?”

Yugi Simmons a Kuriboh and walks away.

A NEW CHAMPiON HAS BEEN SUMMONED!

The trailer starts with Bowser fighting a mysterious figure. The figure uses their sword to knock him back. The figure is revealed to be Byleth. Seems normal, right? Hahaha, WRONG!!!

A voice calls out. "Great work! But I think I can take it from here!" Suddenly, Sothis emerges from Byleth. 

Sothis shows her power!

As the trailer cuts to black, another voice... "Now hang on just a minute!"

Ruby cuts her way into another game!

Then? A door opens, and three figures in all red appear; a trumpet blares, and the lead one shouts his iconic line. "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!"

The Spanish Inquisitors make an unexpected appearance!