What difficulty should I choose?

Riddleflip

So, I want to play Shadow Dragon, but I don't know what difficulty to choose. I can play Hard/Classic Three Houses with no trouble to the point of bordem, I can play Eliwood Hard mode without much of a, but I struggle with Awakening and Conquest Hard/Classic.

Which difficulty do you guys think is best for me?

From the sound of it you seem to struggle with higher quality enemies(versus 3H and FE7 which have hordes and hordes of trash). Shadow Dragon and its sequel have the highest quality enemies in the series, they have really high stats and are stronger than most of your units. So for you until you figure out how the game works I would go no higher than hard 2. Normal is boringly easy but you could do just the prologue for the extra bit of story and to get a feel for how it plays.

Long story short Hard 1 or 2 if you are feeling good.

Regardless of how experienced of an FE player you are, Shadow Dragon's first playthrough should always be on Normal. All difficulties above that cut out the prologue which is part of the full experience of the remake (Terrible decision, but it is what it is). The game is not as easy as FE8 or FE13 Normal at least.

If you still want to go harder right away, I'll say H1 is just fine. H2 if you want a good challenge.