New event calendar (December 2019-January 2020)

DarkAlf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Wait whos the bonus units for the upcoming TT?

19 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Nothing available to datamine yet but surely this year's plus last year's Christmas seasonals.

The bonus units will be OG versions of the new Winter Heroes, or characters from the same games the Winter Heroes are from. Last Year's seasonals are not the bonus units because their banners rerun start after the Tempest Trial already started.

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, it looks like Mjolnir's Strike is just going to be an ongoing event, considering it's not on the calendar. Because, you know, we don't already have enough weekly shit to deal with on top of 2 or 3 concurrent events at all times.

I started getting burned out due to all the weekly events and ended up quitting for a month but came back to Heroes. Do you think people will just start quitting if they overwhelm us with events like this? 

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, it looks like Mjolnir's Strike is just going to be an ongoing event, considering it's not on the calendar. Because, you know, we don't already have enough weekly shit to deal with on top of 2 or 3 concurrent events at all times.

Frankly, it needs to be. Mjolnir's Strike is too laughably short to be a calendar event. But it's also too poorly structured to be a weekly event. No other weekly event schedules itself around needing to be done on specific days.

I would like if they'd shorten Arena Assault in tradeoff though. It's the one weekly event that I just don't want to do. Well, that an Aether Raids, but there is no fixing that fustercluck of a mode.

Edited by Etheus

6 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

PLEEEAAASSSEEEE let the January New Heroes banner be either Farfetched or Tellius with Jill on it. I don't want to sit through another year waiting for her only to get my hopes dashed again X(

I think that train has passed, as much as i wanted original Bruno

I personally want that New Heroes banner to be either Farfetched/Brave Redux 3 with Shinon and Jill, Tellius with Kieran, Marcia and/or Boyd, or Three Houses with Sylvain. My biggest want here is Sylvain. I want my cute Gautier boy so bad!

Edited by Anacybele

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. I expect the trailer to be tomorrow. But I have no idea about who can be the legendary hero. The last two Legendaries (Julia and Leif) were so random and not related to any banner, so I prefer to not predict the character... but I predict that it will be green, because green has only one unit confirmed and Gunnhtrá, that was in December, was moved to other banner.

What happened to the new power banner?  The calendar says it was supposed to start yesterday, but it has yet to show up in my game.  All other banners are there, but no new power banner. Is it only my game?  I don't really care about the refines this time, but a free summons is a free summons.   

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

What happened to the new power banner?  The calendar says it was supposed to start yesterday, but it has yet to show up in my game.  All other banners are there, but no new power banner. Is it only my game?  I don't really care about the refines this time, but a free summons is a free summons.   

the new power banner was Mia and co... and that was last weekish?

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

The calendar is showing the date that the New Power banner ends, not when it starts. It's because the banner was already available when the calendar was released.

I really hope the new banner on the 8th is a Church of Seiros banner, with Thunderbrand Catherine. I've been saving orbs for her for awhile now and I just want to get her so bad, I have so many orbs burning a hole in my wallet haha. I mean, she is the first Legendary Weapon you see and get in Three Houses main story, I think. So, hopefully that adds some importance haha. 

2 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

I really hope the new banner on the 8th is a Church of Seiros banner, with Thunderbrand Catherine. I've been saving orbs for her for awhile now and I just want to get her so bad, I have so many orbs burning a hole in my wallet haha. I mean, she is the first Legendary Weapon you see and get in Three Houses main story, I think. So, hopefully that adds some importance haha. 

I kind of doubt they'll give us a Church themed banner before they give us banners themed after each of the three main houses.

1 hour ago, Dylan Corona said:

Until now, we only have 2 Relics: Byleth's Sword of the Creator, and Hilda's Freikugel. It's safe to guess that Catherine's Thunderbrand will be a Brave Sword.

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

they could though. 

We had the Lords
The Retainers 
why not the Church now? 

I could see a banner with a couple of Church units alongside a student from each house, but a 3H banner with no students when there are still so many left sounds really strange.

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

they could do

Catherine
Seteth 
Flayn
Ashe?

That's just one student, not one from each house. I'm thinking something like Sylvain/Bernadetta/Lysithea/Seteth/Catherine.

20 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I wonder if we’ll get a hot spring banner next month. When did we get it last year, anyone remember?

If I recall it was either around the 10th or the 20th.