Christmas Silhouttes

Landmaster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we've had a beast unit that wields a regular weapon yet?  That's the only reason why I'm a bit hesitant about Yarne being on the left.

Assuming that the above is true, then it could very well be something silly like Dimitri and Claude.

OMG THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE CLAUDE ON THE LEFT. I hope it's him!!

That does look like Xander on the right too, but why him when there are better options? Much better options. I don't dislike him as much as I used to, but still. 😕

I'm hoping that hair actually belongs to Camus or something, since it is rather close to his too.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Christmas Roy on the right and...if that's a Christmas Matthew, I'll eat my Santa hat. Could also be Siegbert on the right.

Both of these look too tall to be Roy.

What's making people say Owain? I don't see any resemblance for either one.

I AM seeing guesses for SYLVAIN on the right though! And that hair does kinda look like his time skip hair. Oh my god, if these are Claude AND Sylvain...I. WILL. FREAKING. EXPLODE.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Humanoid said:

...but only if they're not all armours like previous winter banners.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with this too. I am so tired of Christmas armors and seasonal armors in general.

I...I just found this.

I can totally see it now! I was looking at the right silhouette differently. But this comparison gave me a different view! OH MAN I WILL GO CRAZY IF IT IS THESE TWO.

Edited by Anacybele

16 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

After a long streak of boring oversaturated classes on regular banners, a seasonal banner is welcome ...but only if they're not all armours like previous winter banners.

I'm all for having a mix of different unit types on this banner.  Not sure how I'd feel about nothing but flying units.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm all for having a mix of different unit types on this banner.  Not sure how I'd feel about nothing but flying units.

Yeah, always better to have something for everyone, which is why I support these seasonal representing more than one game too. Besides, a lance flier would be just as bad, if not worse than any sort of armour.

Seasonals now are a golden opportunity to add underrepresented classes to the game, and so any seasonal that is of a "common" canon class feels like a complete waste. The identity of the characters is rather secondary for me.

Filling the gaps, I'd go for a combination of, say, armoured red bow, infantry lance, cavalry axe, flying grey dragon.

Surprised to see the silhouettes coming out tonight. I figured they would have came tomorrow. Hopefully they are not all armored units again. Regardless, I don't really care which characters they picked as I'm probably skipping the banner anyways. I would rather save orbs and have a big stash ready for next year's New Heroes banners.

Edited by NSSKG151

The bits on the left that look like bunny ears could very well be wing decorations or something on the right guy's weapon. (He looks like he's wielding a bow or a lance.) Looking at the outline of them, they're definitely fuzzy. If right guy is Sylvain, he'd better be wielding mistletoe in some manner.

HOWEVER it's entirely possible that neither of these guys are 3H guys. Right guy's hair is reminiscent of the art style used for the GBA games. Left guy's hair seems thinner and whispier.

There are a couple things that are obvious, though. Left guy has antlers. Right guy has a santa hat. Left guy has a poncho-esque thing.

Left guy also looks like he's wielding a sword.

Christmas is usually Armors with NY giving us the Fliers~ Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case again this year~

Also, the last Silhouettes we had were Berkut and Rinea, meaning the free unit is now fair game for the Silhouettes~

Oh yeah, I've also been seeing a few guesses for Ike and Frederick for the left and right respectively! PEOPLE, WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME.

I do think those two are less likely than Claude and Sylvain. But If I get my hopes up too high for anyone, I could end up sorely disappointed! DX

Edited by Anacybele