Christmas Silhouttes

Landmaster

37 minutes ago, Othin said:

NY units have historically not shown up in the update with the Christmas units, but in the one with the month's legendary banner. This year they're a bit more spaced out so who knows if that'll continue, though. 

So that's what happened...thanks for the reminder!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I am a bit confused, so will we have a NY banner this year? At the same time, why are there TTs before the banner? Or I am just confused can someone explain it to me? 

Nothing is out of the ordinary. The new NY Banner and reruns will begin on January 1st. TT is not before the Banner, the TT Banner is before the new Banner, which has happened before.

4 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I am a bit confused, so will we have a NY banner this year? At the same time, why are there TTs before the banner? Or I am just confused can someone explain it to me? 

We'll get a NY banner, it's just not listed in this schedule. And which TT are you referring to? The calendar shows one starting the day after the banner. If you're referring to the discussion of why we're getting the trailer early, it's because information about each TT goes up a few days in advance, This info contains the bonus units, so would obviously spoil the contents of the banner. That's why we're getting the trailer tomorrow.

Is that what you wanted to know?

1 hour ago, TheNiddo said:

Reddit artist at it again:

0vjp3gpi86441.png

They're guessing RD!Ike and Claude

In the posts somebody else is guessing the guy on the right is Eliwood, for an Eliwood + Roy Duo Hero in the same boat as Hector + Lilina.

OMG I'd LOVE RD Ike! But I think that arm is too skinny to be his. RD Ike has beefier arms than that, even when foreshortened like that.

I still want Claude and Sylvain a bit more anyway though, because as much as I want an RD Ike seasonal as well, Reindeer Claude is too perfect to pass up imo and I really really want Sylvain in the game at all.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if that's meant to be a bow in the right one's hands, where's the bowstring? lol I can't imagine that we'd see THAT mistake again.

Edited by Anacybele

Claude on left is my ultimate bet. Fear the deer.

..I mean, it makes sense, doesn't it? ..please say that it makes sense.. I'm not very in for Xander...

The right one is kinda of trick. I would say Dimitri because of his weapon and..well, Claude.  Spiky hair doesn't help that, though. (The art actually reminds me of Inigo/Laslow and Stahl, with the last one being my 2° hope)

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

come to think of it, I'm certain the left is a dagger unit or a mage wielding a holly branch. The right is certainly a bow. If the left is a dagger or mage, I don't see it being Ike. We all know he's pants at magic.

On that note, I'm still not putting it past IS to fo something like give us a Golden Deer member dressed as a reindeer. It doesn't have to be Claude, any GD member will do for the memes.

If it is THs I really hope that Ferdinand is the TT unit, because dang it I want my husbando.  I have no I idea here, but I am going to go with my safe guess and say Yarne and Xander.  I hope I am wrong though and it is THs.

If the right one is an archer, then it can't be Sylvain, as bows are his weakest weapon. DX But like I said, there's no bowstring, so there's a chance this guy's not an archer.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

please not another Ike. We have allready enough of those.

We have exactly four of them to be precise.

Edited by Troykv

28 minutes ago, Troykv said:

We have exactly four of them to be precise.

Yeah, I think we all know that.

Only one of those Ikes is a seasonal alt though. And that's also the only version of him that IS chose to make for the game themselves. PoR and RD Ike were already canon and the fans voted for Brave Ike. Meanwhile, Several other characters have multiple seasonal alts and other alts that don't exist outside the game. IS hasn't really given Ike much attention in Heroes at all which doesn't make sense given his insane popularity. He's the most popular male if neither TH male lord can beat him there.