Special Heroes - Glorious Gifts

Jave

Looks like most of the predictions were wrong, but honestly? I'm fine with this, at least we get a couple of new faces.

Sadly, we're back to the spoilery format.

Edited by Jave

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

One of the worst seasonal banners yet imo. I'm saving orbs. Also will be foddering/sending home Jaffar. I don't care about him.

Sothis is the only one that interest me. I’ll see in what legendary/mythic banner she appears. The glow she makes when “transformed”, is pretty

I lover this banner! That's a great selection of characters! Even better than all the predictions from the other Topic in my opinion. Duo Marth grants Bonus Doubles, which is cool, and he has a Null Follow-up + Desperation B skill? That's interesting.

I hope Jaffar brings a good skill, like Goad Armor or Armor March.

@omegaxis1 I am with you! Yay for Marth and Elice!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I like the idea of Marth and Elice. A good variety of characters as well.

I was hoping Dorothea + Manuela: Christmas Carolers, but maybe next year. Will be going for Marth and Elice.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Says you. Marth! Elice! YAY!

Was this really necessary?

Anyway, also, of course every single unit is a fucking armor again. Why can't IS make a Christmas unit that is a different movement type, at the very least?!

And if they had to include FE7 characters in this, why can't it at least be some notable ones that aren't in the game yet at all rather than a third Nino? Do Sain, Kent, Wil, etc. not exist to you anymore IS?

Sorry, but I just have so many problems with this banner and I was setup for major disappointment with all those guesses for Claude, Sylvain, Frederick, and Ike... That latter thing being partly my own fault, but still.

Edited by Anacybele

WINTER SOTHIS POWERCREEPS WINTER FAE WHY

Other than Sothis, I wouldn't mind pulling on this banner at some point. But I can't spare orbs unless I get a good winter Eirika. Marth and Elice getting a duo is good, though, Marth of all peeps should get one.

YAAAAAAAYYY SOTHIS ALT!!!

Marth and Elice as a Duo Hero is awesome, I love it~ AND MARTH EMBLEM IS COMPLETE!

Nino and Jaffar is cute, too~ This is a nice Banner~

They screwed poor Zephiel, though~ Where is this man's kit? And he's a Sword again~

It's very cool to see Elice in the game as part of a Duo Hero with Marth. Wasn't expecting Sothis to be our first Three Houses seasonal over any of the House leaders. I will say this though, I'm not the only one who finds Zephiel's voice jarring am I? It feels very weird to hear the young version of Zephiel to have the same voice as his adult self. Speaking of Zephiel, this feels like a very missed opportunity to add Guinevere as part of a Duo Hero with Zephiel.

Anyway, I'll definitely try to get Marth and Elice on my free summon, but after that I'm saving my orbs.

This is a perfect banner, and I am happy to see so many people loving on Twitter! I love that they kept us off guard. I’m happy Tellius and Fates in general weren’t included in retrospect. 

Zephiel is adorable! 

Jaffar looks cute too and I am happy he is free!! Overall HYPE because this is great!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And if they had to include FE7 characters in this, why can't it at least be some notable ones that aren't in the game yet at all rather than a third Nino? Do Sain, Kent, Wil, etc. not exist to you anymore IS?

Sorry, but I just have so many problems with this banner and I was setup for major disappointment with all those guesses for Claude, Sylvain, Frederick, and Ike... That latter thing being partly my own fault, but still.

Oh, so a 3rd Nino is a problem but a 3rd Frederick or a 5th Ike would be ok?

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh, so a 3rd Nino is a problem but a 3rd Frederick or a 5th Ike would be ok?

Neither Ike nor Frederick are from FE7. I was specifically speaking about only FE7. And I say this as someone who doesn't even like FE7. Or Kent.

I'm surprised many people are liking this banner. I really thought it'd be hated.

But if I have anything close to positive to say, then it wasn't a bad idea for Marth to get a seasonal. He didn't have one yet. But he and Elice are the only tolerable thing here.

Edited by Anacybele

Welp, so much for not spoiling every single unit in the first 10 seconds.

Nino, Sothis, Young Zephiel, and Marth/Elice for summoning, Jaffar for... some reason?
Zephiel is interesting I guess, but I'd rather get snowy pokemon than snowy past self.

Marth/Elise duo is neat, and while I'm not impressed with his kit, Young Zephiel is a welcome surprise. Nino is fine but unexciting, and Sothis seems powerful but did we really need another Christmas green breath armor? Also, not a fan of her outfit. Jaffar is a funny addition, I'm curious what his skills will be.

I think I'll pull any colorless orbs in my first session but not continue beyond that.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Was this really necessary?

Anyway, also, of course every single unit is a fucking armor again. Why can't IS make a Christmas unit that is a different movement type, at the very least?!

I can't help but think you're a little too obsessed. I mean, having favorites is natural for sure, but you seen a little too selective. Honestly, I think I've seen you dislike more characters than like.

And you don't seem to care for many outside of the "hunky men" archetype.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Neither Ike nor Frederick are from FE7. I was specifically speaking about only FE7. And I say this as someone who doesn't even like FE7. Or Kent.

I'm surprised many people are liking this banner. I really thought it'd be hated.

But if I have anything close to positive to say, then it wasn't a bad idea for Marth to get a seasonal. He didn't have one yet. But he and Elice are the only tolerable thing here.

Marth already had a seasonal before. Last year's Bride banner.