Special Heroes - Glorious Gifts

Jave

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Ohh, he'll make for a nice quadding machine with a Brave Bow. His Desperate fighter skill really pairs well with that sort of build. Hmm...Very enticing. 

Problem with using him as a quad archer is that he is slow as fuck movement wise and he cannot use Armored Boots once he has less than 100% HP. You can have an Armor March partner stick with him at all times, but that is just clunky.

I think he is better off just running Firesweep-Armored Boots or Brave Bow-Armored Boots

+Atk/Spd
Firesweep Bow
Reposition
Fire Emblem
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Bold Fighter
(Any C)
Armored Boots

+Atk
Brave Bow
Reposition
FIre Emblem
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Bold Fighter
(Any C)
Armored Boots

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Lol Elice is sort of in now but Nyna is still pending

Kinda plesantly surprised about Elice and young Zephiel. Sothis and Nino are cute. Pretty decent picks overall. I'm gonna free pull green and colorless then dip, though, since I need orbs for Thrasir.

Also worth nothing that the tempest banner will have Nino/Jaffar/Marth. Pretty undesirable banner. They could make a ton of money if they broke their own rules and dropped normal Sothis as a surprise unit in place of Marth.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Your opinion.

I didn't see many people go gaga over Altina. Just really surprised that she came in.

that doesn't mean people weren't going gaga. does it then? answer. no. 
which means. what i said: people like whom they like. regardless if they are playable, or non playable or a 3 second piece of art in the game

anyway i am pleased for people who like this. good luck for those who are summoning. 
I passed my first test. nooo need (I do want marth but i can wait until he's on a seasonal (please don't share with Duma that's all I ask). 

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol Elice is sort of in now but Nyna is still pending

Nyna can come for Valentine's, her weapon is a legendary box of chocolates thats been gilded. Handing it to enemy inflicts magic damage, and hurts her too.

Okay, Marth and his sister is adorable. And I can't get over that Zephiel! The stuffed fox... THE STUFFED FOX!! Oh my heart!! Such sibling love in this one!

Edit: I just saw Jaffar. Man, he's so great! I love his design! X3 I guess he's the freebie, then. Nice! Looking forward to him!

Edit again: But yeah, Zephiel's voice is kinda...too old for this version of him, imo. As for where his kit is? He's holding it. ("kit" is the word for baby fox.) I'm in love with the fact that they referenced this part in FE7, too!! And I was right about the GBA guy hair, hehe! 🙂

Edited by Mercakete

Dammit those Tiki alts are really getting out of hand. 

Oh....oh its that other loli dragon with the long green hairs. Nice though she's definitely the odd one out in this group. 

Christmas big sister and little brother are the clear winner of this banner. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You're very wrong on both of those statements.

I just tend to talk mostly about my top favorites and not as much about other characters I like to some degree. I like most of Tellius's cast and I'm cool with most of the Three Houses cast too. I like several characters from Sacred Stones, a couple from FE7, a couple from Fates, and a few from Awakening. I also admit that I might mention characters I dislike a bit too much. Also, and this is really unfortunate, but the characters I dislike the most tend to be popular, like Lyn, Camilla, Tharja, and Micaiah.

Question: How many Elibe characters do you like across both games? Because if you only have "a couple from FE7", that's actually extremely restrictive with how many characters there are across both games, and if Sigurd's any indication, I know you specifically can still like a character without playing their game in the case of FE6.

I think you're usually just not necessarily familiar with what others tend to like outside of what's popular and/or how many like said thing, or maybe you have trouble understanding the logic to why people like some things. I've definitely noticed you tend to make surprised reactions to many people really liking something you hate if the first dancer banner is any indication, plus certain game franchises and other examples.

9 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Question: How many Elibe characters do you like across both games? Because if you only have "a couple from FE7", that's actually extremely restrictive with how many characters there are across both games, and if Sigurd's any indication, I know you specifically can still like a character without playing their game in the case of FE6.

Very few. Sain and Fiora are literally the only two I care much about from Elibe. But that's just Elibe. I've never played FE6, but I don't have any interest in it. And as I said, I like plenty of characters from other games.

10 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I think you're usually just not necessarily familiar with what others tend to like outside of what's popular and/or how many like said thing, or maybe you have trouble understanding the logic to why people like some things. I've definitely noticed you tend to make surprised reactions to many people really liking something you hate if the first dancer banner is any indication, plus certain game franchises and other examples.

1. I don't understand what you're saying here at all.

2. I would say now that my reaction to that first dancer banner was an overreaction, honestly. I was moreso upset that it wasn't the Halloween banner that I was expecting and felt that the dancer banner was random and out of place. And I still kinda feel it was out of place. But I don't hate it these days.

4 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Might throw a few orbs at the banner, I'm 2/2 on Duo Heroes so far. 

Me too, actually. But I may not pull for the Altean royal siblings. I don't have enough orbs stockpiled and I may be better off waiting for more favorites to show up, even though I love those two getting some sibling love.

I like this banner, but I am in save mode right now since there are no new unit types on this banner.  I love this Jaffar and I don't have a green dagger unit so he will be a new type for me.  I will free pull colorless because of Elice and Marth, but if no colorless then red because young Zephiel is neat.

Happy to see Sothis and Marth getting alts. Probably won't be spending orbs for them though since I literally +10 Nagi a few weeks ago so I don't  need another green armored dragon and while I like Marth I don't really want to spend orbs for him at the moment. So yeah, liked the units they picked for the banner but I would rather save orbs to spend for other future characters.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Lol Elice is sort of in now but Nyna is still pending

Kinda plesantly surprised about Elice and young Zephiel. Sothis and Nino are cute. Pretty decent picks overall. I'm gonna free pull green and colorless then dip, though, since I need orbs for Thrasir.

Hey this guy also made it in!

Z.png

Jokes aside, yeah Young Zeph is kinda surprising. Not too keen on summoning now since im aiming for Eliwood's ninth Alt copies

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

@Anacybele I get it, you're not the biggest fan of what their doing, try not to rain on other people's parade.

___

Anyways, I'm kind of surprised its take this long to get Elice in this game, I thought they would have done it in a NME banner.

10 minutes ago, Hilda said:

nice choice of characters! Bad choice of Classes ._. all Armored like allways

I actually kinda wonder was Christmas banner always full armor? Kinda semi dropped the game the first time around during these time lol

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Also worth nothing that the tempest banner will have Nino/Jaffar/Marth. Pretty undesirable banner. They could make a ton of money if they broke their own rules and dropped normal Sothis as a surprise unit in place of Marth.

I'd go ham for Jaffar, since I never pulled him.  Somehow.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nyna can come for Valentine's, her weapon is a legendary box of chocolates thats been gilded. Handing it to enemy inflicts magic damage, and hurts her too.

. . .h-hey, that's warnable territory!  😛

Nyna's weapon will most likely be a staff that hurts the enemy, herself, her allies, a random terrain tile, and the "End Turn" button.  😛

---

IT TAKES TWO TO ARGUE, and I see a distinct lack of Ignore User being utilized.  Please do so in the future, and let the mods bitch people out.  Thanks.

---

Oh, right, banner.  Even if it's two worlds that I like (and one that I don't have an overly negative opinion of), the only one I'm truly excited for. . .is Jaffar.  Wouldn't mind anyone else, though.

Edited by eclipse

Sad they doubled down on red sword and blue tome armors, I got some during halloween.

I don't have a green dragon one so Sothis would be my first pick, and I didn't get around to building Jakob, so Marth would be my backup.

21 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I actually kinda wonder was Christmas banner always full armor? Kinda semi dropped the game the first time around during these time lol

Sadly yes

The first gave us Tharja, Chrom, his sister and Robinmale

The second gave us Ephraim, his sister, Fea aaaand Cecila as A TT unit (dont think this was 4 person banner but not sure)

So yeah christams is filled with Armorers

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

WINTER SOTHIS POWERCREEPS WINTER FAE WHY

Other than Sothis, I wouldn't mind pulling on this banner at some point. But I can't spare orbs unless I get a good winter Eirika. Marth and Elice getting a duo is good, though, Marth of all peeps should get one.

Nagi already did tho?  Winter Fae : 45/35/26/33/41, Nagi is 46/37/19/36/41, and with rlly good PRF instead of inheritable weapon to boot, and Sothis look like an offense unit instead of a defensive one

anyway, omg, baby Zephiel was so cu-*remembers what happens to him + the realization he can't stay that way* *try not to cry*

But either way it's great! I like this surge of NPCs. I hope Rajaion can get in later. 

I thought Sothis is some sort of ghost/ethereal body? And her clothes certainly asked some questions hmmmmm

Edited by DraceEmpressa