Special Heroes - Glorious Gifts

Jave

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

It's definitely possible. I've met underage boys with quite deep voices. Not common for sure, but it's there.

I see. I've never met any, so I'll have to take your word for it.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats for the Christmas seasonals...

Spoiler

0awjnab7hx441.png

Sothis has 185 BST. Guess that will be the new standard for trainee armors going forward. Also, for armored units everyone except Zephiel sure are fast.

Edited by NSSKG151

Spoiler

Luckily Sothis doesn't compete in the same category as Nagi. But damn, 185 BST is ridiculous for arena scoring, her spread is a little too balanced to change things and she only has armor weakness. 

Duo Marth is ridiculous too, although H!Jakob is still a viable alternative thanks to the latter's mixed bulk.

Nino is eh. Sure, she has a ton of Spd but 1 mov really throws a wrench on her Player Phase nuke playstyle. Infantry blue mages should outperform her easily, but she wins when it comes to cuteness.

Y!Zephiel is standard armor stuff. No Spd, high everything else. He's strong but BK still wins due to Black Luna.

Jaffar has a strong spread but he falls to the same pitfall as Nino. He wants to be a Player phase nuke but doesn't have the mov to do it. Not to mention that being a green unit is a disadvantage in the grand scheme of things. I think W!Cecilia still triumphs when it comes to who to get to +10 with grails, although that matters little when their playstyles are complete opposites. 

On a positive light for Marth/Nino/Jaffar. If you pair them with a Guidance flier (or use Peony's dance shenanigans) you can end with some nasty strats which compliment their playstyle. 

Edited by Alexmender

Spoiler

Sothis is as expected. She has -4 flaws in both Def and Spd which might be annoying. +4 asset in Atk is nice though. Still want her the most.

Really happy about Jaffar's stats, he seems usable at least since they gave him some actual Atk this time.

All of them seem quite good, lots of fast armor units here. Nino even har a +4 asset in Spd like Fallen Mareeta.

Spoiler

Jesus Christ, why must this Sothis have stats that crazy? I already still have trouble against fallen Corrin and fallen Tiki, I don't need anymore units to struggle against. -_-

46 minutes ago, Anacybele said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jesus Christ, why must this Sothis have stats that crazy? I already still have trouble against fallen Corrin and fallen Tiki, I don't need anymore units to struggle against. -_-

Could be a pain in the ass in Aether Raids, but I think Brave Heroes Ike should be able to handle it, although he does kind of need BH!Lucina for support though to do that.

I have Laevatein, and others have Tharja and Altina, so we should be okay. But do you have a strong red unit? Do you have Ike: Vanguard Legend at +10? I think he could help, but you might want to switch his Special to a lower cooldown one though so he can activate a Special in time.

well then, sothis has even more bst than i anticipated, why am i not surprised

also i gotta find the one who decided that it's ok to give a boy with a christmas outfit a higher bst than the damn king of the beast laguz tribe, and "have a word" with him

37 minutes ago, Yexin said:

also i gotta find the one who decided that it's ok to give a boy with a christmas outfit a higher bst than the damn king of the beast laguz tribe, and "have a word" with him

Caineghis is gen III. Glorious Gifts Zephiel is gen IV.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Is Alfonse trying to insinuate the Winter's Envoy isn't real? Some kinda bullshit that is.

Who do you think will break it to Sharena first? Anna? Alfonse? Peony? Fjorm? I lean towards maybe Fjorm since she is from Nifl.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Caineghis is gen III. Glorious Gifts Zephiel is gen IV.

i mean yeah but that wasn't really my point

i guess that's just how bst and powercreep work

23 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i mean yeah but that wasn't really my point

i guess that's just how bst and powercreep work

Caineghis is old though. Dragon lolis are young and got trainee classification, so they are stronger and got 180 BST. The only reason A Monstrous Harvest Hector got 180 BST is because of Lilina is younger and stronger. Hector may be swinging the sword, but that is just Lilina giving her old man a magical steroid boost.

Edited by XRay

I spent 700 Orbs trying to get a good Nino...700.

On one hand, that's on me for trying to get IVs after how bad it went for me the last two times. On the other...I'm convinced -Atk and -Spd IVs are twice as likely as all the other boons and banes and knowing my luck the NY banner's going to have Lyon or 3H alts.

I swear, I'll only ever try to get optimum IVs for Brave Eirika from here on...

Just as i predicted: Sothis with 185 BST.

Next time: Tier 4 Duell skills that act as if the unit had 180 BST! The cycle keeps repeating itself.

I dont know, since Book 4 started i am playing less and less and it feels like i am done with FEH as a game, i think?

The cycle just keeps repeating itself, instead of introducing some form like Class upgrade/Master classes to further your favourite units it feels like a stagnation in customization.
The competitiv modes arent fun, the PVE modes can be cleared easy. Real co-op gameplay still hasnt made its way in and the Friendlist has limited uses.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

Could be a pain in the ass in Aether Raids, but I think Brave Heroes Ike should be able to handle it, although he does kind of need BH!Lucina for support though to do that.

I have Laevatein, and others have Tharja and Altina, so we should be okay. But do you have a strong red unit? Do you have Ike: Vanguard Legend at +10? I think he could help, but you might want to switch his Special to a lower cooldown one though so he can activate a Special in time.

My RD Ike is just +3, so no. I'd like to merge him up more though, of course. He's my favorite Ike along with GD Ike! I just have Brave Ike at +10 first because he showed up more often. lol

Also, RD Ike actually activates Radiant Aether fairly quick due to it being just 4 cooldown at base and him having Warding Breath.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

instead of introducing some form like Class upgrade/Master classes to further your favourite units

To be fair to IS, this particular feature would probably do more harm than good, it's why 6* Units are a meme/ fear people have whenever a FEH Channel comes around. I would be thrilled if we ever got a way to boost BST with Duel Skills though (and affect Arena at the same time, so Dragonflowers don't count).

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

Next time: Tier 4 Duell skills that act as if the unit had 180 BST! The cycle keeps repeating itself.

Isn't this what the Pair Up and Duo Skills do? So in a way IS has already done this and made it super limited. Yay. /s

4 hours ago, XRay said:

Who do you think will break it to Sharena first? Anna? Alfonse? Peony? Fjorm? I lean towards maybe Fjorm since she is from Nifl.

To balance this out with some happy talk, yeah: I was surprised to see this particular thread come back this year. And it was pretty hilarious to boot xD Anna doesn't even get to be in Paralogues anymore, huh?

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Currently at 1,272 orbs now. Gonna keep it that way

I remember having Orbs. That was nice. Please don't make my mistakes.

Edited by DefyingFates

Jaffar's stats are wild. Higher than Sheena's, way higher than Cecilia's... even a point higher than Dorcas?

I don't like the continued BST creep, but I'll definitely be merging him. 

It's ya boi, back from being... fucking dead to give my opinions on this banner.

Spoiler

So the character choices are pretty great, Sothis, Young Zephiel and Jaffar being personal favorites. Statwise, sweet Naga they're all Sonic (except Zeph, but who's surprised there).  A damn shame that W!Lissa's been basically powercrept at this point, but at least it's by another character I like. Probably gonna pull, but so far I've only gotten Lief, so it ain't looking too good.

Now to crawl back into whatever grave I was in.

24 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Really hate the power creep. My +10 Marth, my Legendary Ike, and every other red unit I tried was not able to handle Sothis. I had to use my +10 Est with her prf, support, and special ready. It's bullcrap.

Spoiler

Try original Alm, if you have him. Mine's +atk at only a +2 merge but he still easily destroyed Sothis.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Also, RD Ike actually activates Radiant Aether fairly quick due to it being just 4 cooldown at base and him having Warding Breath.

Special Fighter slows it down, so you cannot use Radiant Aether if you want to activate a Special in time.