Special Heroes - Glorious Gifts

Jave

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Special Fighter slows it down, so you cannot use Radiant Aether if you want to activate a Special in time.

...Uh, RD Ike doesn't have Special Fighter and can't use it regardless.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

...Uh, RD Ike doesn't have Special Fighter and can't use it regardless.

Spoilers about new unit.

Spoiler

Glorious Gifts Sothis has Special Fighter. It slows VL!Ike's Warding Breath down. VL!Ike will only be able to charge his Special by 1 charge at a time. Radiant Aether will take too long to activate.

You need to look at and factor in skills from the enemy, not just their stats.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Spoilers about new unit.

Hide contents

Glorious Gifts Sothis has Special Fighter. It slows VL!Ike's Warding Breath down. VL!Ike will only be able to charge his Special by 1 charge at a time. Radiant Aether will take too long to activate.

You need to look at and factor in skills from the enemy, not just their stats.

I didn't know you were talking about the enemy having Special Fighter, you should have specified.

Happy I got Sothis really quickly~ And I got a Res Boon which is most ideal I could have gotten~ 

Marth and Elice's lines are perfection, I hope I can grab them at some point~ Might even try if I don't want any of the NY Units~

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I spent 700 Orbs trying to get a good Nino...700.

On one hand, that's on me for trying to get IVs after how bad it went for me the last two times. On the other...I'm convinced -Atk and -Spd IVs are twice as likely as all the other boons and banes and knowing my luck the NY banner's going to have Lyon or 3H alts.

I swear, I'll only ever try to get optimum IVs for Brave Eirika from here on...

wait hold on. it took you 700 orbs to get NINO- or a better iv?
(please tell me you got other good stuff). but oh that is just yucky. (hug) i am so sorry. 

I am of the firm belief if it's a unit you truly want - you'll get a bad iv. if it's something you want for fodder or completely hate it's a perfect iv. 

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

You know, I laughed that off before, but now...

50 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

wait hold on. it took you 700 orbs to get NINO- or a better iv?
(please tell me you got other good stuff). but oh that is just yucky. (hug) i am so sorry. 

I am of the firm belief if it's a unit you truly want - you'll get a bad iv. if it's something you want for fodder or completely hate it's a perfect iv. 

It took me ~150 to get Nino and a bit over 550 to get a good IV one. I got a ton of pitybreakers along the way naturally. And yes, the desire sensor is very real (given how said pitybreakers almost all had great stats). I finally got a -HP/+Atk Nino and I count myself incredibly lucky to have her. Who knows, maybe a +Spd one will spook me on a Legendary Banner or something (assuming I ever pull on one of those again).

And thank you for the hug! I really needed that :3

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

You know, I laughed that off before, but now...

It took me ~150 to get Nino and a bit over 550 to get a good IV one. I got a ton of pitybreakers along the way naturally. And yes, the desire sensor is very real (given how said pitybreakers almost all had great stats). I finally got a -HP/+Atk Nino and I count myself incredibly lucky to have her. Who knows, maybe a +Spd one will spook me on a Legendary Banner or something (assuming I ever pull on one of those again).

And thank you for the hug! I really needed that :3

of course! 🙂
I'm glad that you got good stuff along the way, but yeah. i totally got that. that happened with me trying to get HInoka on my birthday. wanted her forever, she kept comping -spd, -spd, -spd it was so hearbreaking. same thing happened with Sothis last month. -spd. spd. it gets aggravating at times. 

+atk is good even if you never get another one. i hope that she has a good colour share on Legendary. I don't really use armours much, but if i got a good iv nino i'd totally keep her loved and safe in my barracks.

I really really want to try pulling for Sothis and the duo pair Marth+Elice since I’ve managed to save a ton of orbs since there’s been no recent feature of 3H characters, but I’m making myself wait until the legendary hero and new special units are revealed at the end of the month and also the new heroes that are coming right after the first part of January (1/8-9). 

I keep telling myself I have until the 15th to save as many orbs as possible and to wait to make sure there’s nothing I want more in the next 3 upcoming new banners before the winter units go away. It’s hard though seeing the new winter units everywhere though. 

1 hour ago, Liliesgrace said:

I really really want to try pulling for Sothis and the duo pair Marth+Elice since I’ve managed to save a ton of orbs since there’s been no recent feature of 3H characters, but I’m making myself wait until the legendary hero and new special units are revealed at the end of the month and also the new heroes that are coming right after the first part of January (1/8-9). 

I keep telling myself I have until the 15th to save as many orbs as possible and to wait to make sure there’s nothing I want more in the next 3 upcoming new banners before the winter units go away. It’s hard though seeing the new winter units everywhere though. 

I can attest to that last sentence completely! Even on banners or units I don’t know about or care for, I get the itch to pull out of pure FOMO lol.

17 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I can attest to that last sentence completely! Even on banners or units I don’t know about or care for, I get the itch to pull out of pure FOMO lol.

ME TOO. 

that's usually how i end up summoning on the last day. like. OMG __________ is going away!
(especially if ______ barely ever has banners then you're doubly like gaahhh)