Optimal way to recruit Xavier

Altha

I just finished ch 18 and recruited Xavier. I wanted to do it in a small tc. But this chapter took 30 turns to complete(not the smallest tc for sure). Reinforcements before you block them are annoying af, a lot of turn lost because of Lenster armors AI, Dean misses and overall about 4-5 turns lost to get Leif to Xavier from left staircase and also two turb lost because Xavier is inaccurate with Master Axe even with Leif support and Kingmaker. So I want to ask how can I improve my tc in this chapter and at the same time recruit Xavier? Maybe some planing in other chapters needed in order to succeed(other than obvios Sleep Sword and door keys)?

Dondon151 has a pretty good video with an accompanying thread on this site to explain some of the intricacies in Xavier's recruitment and how to do it quickly. If you haven't seen it, I think it would be a pretty good resource.

4 hours ago, De Geso said:

Dondon151 has a pretty good video with an accompanying thread on this site to explain some of the intricacies in Xavier's recruitment and how to do it quickly. If you haven't seen it, I think it would be a pretty good resource.

Thank you very much. I completely forgot about Dondon 0% growths run. Think I'll use this in my next run. Again, thank you