Poor Cats Being Poached And Killed

XRay

Ugh. It is sad and upsetting to see cats being treated this way. Basically, a man is going around capturing and murdering cats on the streets. At least one kitty is not even a stray, based on how that kitten (yes it is a kitten) interacts with people. A cat mom that was rescued gave birth at the vet but lost a kitten, and she is so traumatized that she is not caring for her surviving kittens. Another cat mother that was rescued died after giving birth at the vet. How that asshole murdered the cats is horrible; I do not really want to describe it as it is pretty upsetting and I am trying not to think about it. I will just put a link to the video here instead of embedding it if you really want to watch it; and here is part two of the video. They blurred out a lot of the graphic scenes, but that still does not make it easy to watch.

I am holding my kitty close right now to feel better.

I lost my appetite, and I cannot even finish my dinner anymore. I do not feel like eating meat for a while either.

Edited by XRay

There are not words to describe how disgusting that man is to me. I live in a very rural area but it's still easy to find people like that even here. It's pathetic and sad and while I'm not a violent person, if I could get my hands on these people I think I'd probably become violent.

How could someone be so cruel to animals who don't have homes and just because they're strays doesn't give you the right to kill them I hope Mother Nature or whatever entity lives smites that man to death he shouldn't be allowed to live 

DEATH PENALTY!!

Ahem, If me and this man ever meet he shall meet my wrath and never mess with another animal ever again.

Quoting Charlotte here 

" You disgust me!"

Edited by PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld

They often say that a man murdering innocent animals is one of the first indicators that the person is inclined towards a serial killer lifestyle.  It's why I'm also inclined to believe that rich people who go on "expeditions" to take pot shots at endangered animals that can't fight back are also sociopathic and would probably murder someone without remorse.  Violence is a part of nature, but it shouldn't exist just to sate a bored psychopath who thinks he's got something to prove murdering defenseless/helpless creatures.

I have a completely black cat - even his paws and nose are black, he's the blackest little cuddly kitten you'd ever know.  He's the cause for much stress whenever he escapes outside and hides under our back deck, because we know that black cats in particular are treated horribly by people just like that cat killer.  Everyone in my family keeps cats as exclusively indoor cats, and it's all because of asshole murderers.

And you can bet your damn ass that if some asshole killed any cat or dog of mine that I'd go full fuckin' John Wick on their ass.

I have no more words for this, so I'll just post the Great Wall of Disgusting:

Spoiler

3fi2f0u.png

10 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

And you can bet your damn ass that if some asshole killed any cat or dog of mine that I'd go full fuckin' John Wick on their ass.

Isn't that everyone, though?

31 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Everyone except dog/cat murderers has a John Wick within them ready to blast some fools for their furry martyrs.

Not me. Also, you'd probably be looking at more jail time that the cat murderer for "going full fuckin' John Wick on their ass", since the law views human lives to be more valuable that that of an animal.

3 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Not me. Also, you'd probably be looking at more jail time that the cat murderer for "going full fuckin' John Wick on their ass", since the law views human lives to be more valuable that that of an animal.

Okay, dude.

46 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I wouldn't kikk them. I'd just break their legs if they tried to kidnap my dogs. That legally qualifies as self-defense, right?

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'd just break their legs if they tried to kidnap my dogs. That legally qualifies as self-defense, right?

That's not what most people would consider "reasonable force", so no, it wouldn't.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I wouldn't kikk them. I'd just break their legs if they tried to kidnap my dogs. That legally qualifies as self-defense, right?

If they're in your house, you have a right to defend your property, you can legally shoot them if your state has Stand Your Ground laws*

*I am not a lawyer, get legal advice from one in your own state.

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I think I wanna vomit.

Yeah, try not to watch the video while eating like I did. They blurred out the most graphic stuff, but there are other stuff that are upsetting none the less but are not blurred.

How they described it and seeing the scenes makes me not want to eat my turkey soup. It reminds me of how farm animals are killed and it makes me guilty for eating meat. I made a huge pot of food too. Thinking about meat and my favorite steak right now is making my stomach churn.

I am not watching this video. I will vomit. Somebody should shoot this guy.

@NinjaMonkey Yes, the law values human life over animal life, sadly. But people who torture and kill animals often become serial killers of humans if allowed to continue. It's horrible.

In a perfect world, we would be able to go John Wick on this guy's ass and get away with it but this is not a perfect world.

Edited by Dragoncat

3 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

If they're in your house, you have a right to defend your property, you can legally shoot them if your state has Stand Your Ground laws*

*I am not a lawyer, get legal advice from one in your own state.

The element of them being in your house is actually called a Castle Doctrine, which is a variation of a Stand Your Ground law which indicates the right to "stand your ground" only applies in your own home (in other variants, the home invasion element doesn't apply, there just needs to be a reasonable threat to someone's life).  My state has one, and it reads as such:

45-3-103. Use of force in defense of occupied structure. (1) A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the use of force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry into or attack upon an occupied structure.
     (2) A person justified in the use of force pursuant to subsection (1) is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if:
     (a) the entry is made or attempted and the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent an assault upon the person or another then in the occupied structure; or
     (b) the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony in the occupied structure.

Mind you, this is the law in the state of Montana, which is like a Canadian version of Texas.  And an example of where the limit lies with this law is when a man baited a teenage exchange student to burglarize his garage (with alcohol) so that he could technically be "in the right" to shoot the teen dead.  Of course, it didn't help that the guy that pulled the bait and kill was an absolute fucking psychopath and scumbag that would run out onto his lawn naked and scream at the person he hired to mow his lawn.

This site lists the states with Stand Your Ground laws.  Elsewhere, your state is subject to a universal Duty to Retreat law where you must avoid use of force unless use of force is your only option for avoiding force applied to yourself.  If you're subjected to a threat of murder, rape, or armed robbery (the last one could pertain to this topic if the property in question is a pet), it'll also generally constitute as a "legal homicide", as well as if you're defending someone else.

But of course, one should always consult an attorney.

Anyway, all this talk of law makes me want to post this vid now:

Spoiler

God, that's horrible... animal cruelty is always disgusting and abhorrent. 

This reminds me a lot of slaughterhouses. I visited one a year ago (for something.), and I have no idea how people can work there. I have no idea how people can run those sort of "buisinesses."  Without losing their humanity. They probably already have. 

Also other sorts of animal abuse. Like how cows are stuffed in cramped stables, unable to move, just so we can have more tender meat. 

A lot of people are saying death penalty above, and I hope that's only an exaggeration (unpopular opinion?). Even though it is something as horrible as animal abuse, this guy doesn't deserve to be killed for it. He deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life. 

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

In a perfect world, we would be able to go John Wick on this guy's ass and get away with it but this is not a perfect world.

If this was a perfect world, things like this wouldn't happen, obviously. 

A few mouths back, I recently lost my cat to sickness and had decided to stay with him to the end, so reading that, I'm a tad... """vexed""", and saddened, why the hell would you do that ?
What can push people and even children to do that ? That's what it is to be born evil ? Personally, I accidentally killed flies.
Won't watch the video, I had a lot of cats, I lost a lot of them in various of way, most being peaceful, some not and I don't want to see another another one to break my heart.

And we live in a society (ahah) where this is not the kind of thing that have great chances to not have repercussions.
I'm not saying death sentence, but the dude need some help. This is not normal behaviour.

This is the kind of shit that make me said "Yeah, my cats stay at home from now on". I once had a cat, who disapeared for weeks, he came back with injuries, the "made by human" kind.
I can't stress enough how it's sadden me to see people doing that to animals, especially cats whom I adore.

Also, Allow me to laugh in *If you defend yourself, you might get pursued by the aggressor*. We truly live a society.

11 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Reveal hidden contents

17 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Practically me when I see things about this

iohH0Ew.png

Reveal hidden contents

Will anyone here even get the joke?

Thoses put a smile on my face, I think we needed it.

Edited by B.Leu