Some question about Tearring Saga

Sthal

I've started some day ago Tearring Saga and i am at chapter 5 but i've 2 main question.

First: If a character dies in a battle there is a chance to resurrect him?

Second: To recruit Roger you must don't kill him in chapter 4 but during that chapter Roger was charging to me so i choose to sacrifice Garo thinking that i can tank is damage but during the last enemy turn it crit me and kill Garo, So my question is Garo is a good sacrifice to Roger?

1. After Chapter 30, you will be able to use the Dakruon atop the Tower of Morse to resurrect dead allies, up to 3. If anyone dies after this, they cannot be resurrected, although it might be possible to resurrect them after the final battle if you have any Dakruon uses left- but don't take my word on this. As long as you don't head north towards you intended destination after Morse, you'll be able to grind and catch the formerly dead up to level if you want to use them.
  2. Garo is generally considered an eh unit, so he's not bad for a sacrifice. The game doesn't tell you this, but Roger will never attack women, so surrounding him with female units can keep him from harming you.

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:
  1. After Chapter 30, you will be able to use the Dakruon atop the Tower of Morse to resurrect dead allies, up to 3. If anyone dies after this, they cannot be resurrected, although it might be possible to resurrect them after the final battle if you have any Dakruon uses left- but don't take my word on this. As long as you don't head north towards you intended destination after Morse, you'll be able to grind and catch the formerly dead up to level if you want to use them.
  2. Garo is generally considered an eh unit, so he's not bad for a sacrifice. The game doesn't tell you this, but Roger will never attack women, so surrounding him with female units can keep him from harming you.

Thanks for the answer, I didn't know the fact that Roger don't attack women this is a great information

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The game doesn't tell you this, but Roger will never attack women, so surrounding him with female units can keep him from harming you.

Actually, the game does tell you. If you attack him with a woman, he states that he will not willingly raise a sword against one. And it just so happens that the game gives you a female prepromote who cannot kill in the same chapter. Still, I can understand that most people wouldn't think to attack someone so obviously recruitable, even with a unit that can't kill.