Fire Emblem: The Oracle of Veles

Sir Gerwald of Vallora

This is a passion project of mine that I have been working on for the past three months or so. It is less of a fanfic, as it is not in a story format, and instead arranged to replicate the chapter, and support scripts found at the back of the Awakening Art Book and various other places. 

The Story can be found here, and will be updated periodically.

Fire Emblem: The Oracle of Veles

A few things that should be known before diving in are these. 

1. It is set within the Archanae Universe, as lore wise I felt it was the most rich and is my personal favorite.

2: Words like Veles are taken from either Slavic history and folklore, and/or German history (such as the class Landsknechht.)

3. Due to it's place long, long after the ending of Awakening, I have introduced many more Rennaissance inspired aspects, cheif among those being early firearms. 

4. I, as the author, am a major history buff, specifically centered around medieval to renaissance Europe, so many of the things that may feel less "Fire Emblem" were done to better fit within a historically inspired setting. 

5. Spoilers are written in white text, and can be read vie highlighting them.

Finally, I enjoy all feedback and criticism, so feel free to express you opinions below. And, On top of this, feel free to suggest Supports between characters that are not in the storyline at the moment, as I'm just working with the ones that could be considered "Canon", but I'd love to see your choices. Thank you for reading all the way down, and I hope you enjoy the journey. 

P.S: This will operate as a Reply topic as the full document will not be posted in the replies.

Edited by Sir Wolfram of Vallora

This seems interesting I never thought I'd see Guns in Fire Emblem

Also If you want to let everyone you've updated just post that you updated.

Also Question 

For those who can S support how will the children play out in the story?

Also which Characters S support I know its most likely the Avatar and the lord but who else

Edited by RaylaMoonShadowQueen

Thank you, I actually forgot to update their mechanics under weapons. I'll pull it over now.

Could you better define "post I've updated". Everyone can S-Support the Avatar, who is also one of several "Lord" characters in the script. 

To answer the question on children will require minor spoilers. 

Spoiler

As far as chidlren go, there is a timeskip that then picks up fifteen years after the first story arc, in which the children appear and sever have integral roles within the story.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

Im loving this so far I wish this could get more readers though.

Thank you very much. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it. I've tried getting it out there a bit more, at least in regards of my perosnal group of fellow authors, but I didn't want to appear too pushy when it came to the FE community, but thanks for being one of the few to check it out.

12 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

In the spoilers it doesn't say the children characters and I really wanna see Mina's child and everybody else

So the way spoilers are set up are similar to several forums, find the area marked (Spoilers)________(Spoilers) and highlight it with the cursor. The children should be right beneath standard characters, and right above allies.

Edit: Yep, just checked, they're right beneath Danika.

10 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

Loved this new chapter 

but Question what is this special class for Lila?

Thanks. And Lila's class is technically a secret for the final story arc. So, spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

Nothig's been really decoded about it, aside from that she becomes an Oracle, Ala Tiki.

8 hours ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:
Spoiler

Nothig's been really decoded about it, aside from that she becomes an Oracle, Ala Tiki.

Spoiler

So she become's the voice of Tiki

Also love these characters and how they're executed.

Gives me a fates kind of feel between the kids and their parents with how they run into them.

Also I might update FE: Song of Oblivion some time today with a revised and re done version of the History and Prologue.

Q again does Tiki become the new Naga?

Edited by PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld

11 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So she become's the voice of Tiki

Also love these characters and how they're executed.

Gives me a fates kind of feel between the kids and their parents with how they run into them.

Also I might update FE: Song of Oblivion some time today with a revised and re done version of the History and Prologue.

Q again does Tiki become the new Naga?

Spoiler

Sort of, we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks, I've done my best to make every charcater feel interesting and meaningful.

I'll probably check it out. I like what you've done so far.

And while I havent gone in depth with it, in the gap of time, Naga has dissapeared somewhat, and people worship Tiki in her stead. 

Update 8: The Biggest Yet

Added: 

Parallel Storyline focusing on Gerwald and his adventures in Vallora which would act as his story if he were to be selected. 

A bunch of new characters under Gerwald's path. 

New Classes

Chapters 1-3 B

So, wow. This was a big change; so I'm excited to see what everyone thinks. I knew it would be a big challenge to undertake, but it actually let me include a whole lot of new characters and storylines, as well as fill in a few plot holes. The final story arc will be put on hold for now, but I'll pick it back up once I finish Gerwald's story. I hope everyone enjoys it. 

• 2 weeks later...